Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Infinity Coil & Dark Age Defense
So I got this link today with this infomercial about a super infinity coil that can power your whole house (supposedly).

The claims are crazy. Power your whole home? Free power? I kind of find this unbelievable.

Does anyone have any experience with infinity coils?

https://darkagedefense.com/watch/compliant

https://www.kentreporter.com/national-ma...buying-it/

By purchasing the Dark Age Defense™ blueprint, individuals will be presented with a chance to discover:

• Means of becoming truly energy independent, namely from energy companies

• Step-by-step instructions on how to build Infinity Coils at the comfort of one’s home

• How the use of Infinity Coils guarantees free-flowing, off-grid energy as needed

• How to generate an invisible force field around one’s home

• The shocking truth about the size of the Infinity Coil and how it could guide everyone

• The #1 most important thing to consider when powering one’s home

• Things to avoid so that the system doesn’t come tumbling down

• A simple hack that allows for the creation of 7 Infinity Coils simultaneously

• Details on the “Cosmo Generator” known for powering cars, boats, and even a building

• A pencil hack that makes power “theft-proof.”

• How to use a $5 Fisher-Price Toy to build an Infinity Coil

• How the Infinity Coil is evidence for the existence of God
Infinity Coils work, but it would have to be a really large coil of copper and large magnets to generate a lot of current.

Better yet I think would be Solar and Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries.
How does this work?
500 watts of solar panels, MPPT Solar Charge Controller (we use a EPEVER 40A Triron4215N), 8, 280Ah Lithium IRON Phosphate Batteries w/200 amp BMS (battery maintenance system) 12 volt system, running a 3000 Watt Peaks @6000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter.
This is a DIY job my husband put together so we don't need to hook up to electric.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
My energy is powered by hopes and dreams. It really is a perk for being a Democrat… wait April fools day was last week. Shit!
Please forgive me...

Gawd, I hate this discussion!  I can't count how many times I've had it before.  Over the years I've been able to distill this discussion and explanation down into just a few key principles.  Here goes...

Principle #1 - If you rub two magnets together, without lubrication, they will get hot and shiny.  Eventually, the two magnets will get extremely shiny you can see your reflection, and so hot they begin to smoke.  The net energy output result is from this reaction is called...the Law of 'Smoke and Mirrors'.

Principle #2 - If you apply a lubricating medium between the two magnets before rubbing them together, you will increase the net energy output of the system.  However, the only lubrication material capable of enduring the intense heat from  the friction caused by two very strong magnets rubbing together for any length of time can only be derived from very elusive reptiles, specifically snakes.  If you subject snakes to immense pressure under very controlled conditions and temperatures you will extract oil from them.  This is known as...the Law of 'Snake Oil'.

Principle #3 - When you combine the output energy of Smoke, and Mirrors, utilizing liberal amounts of Snake Oil along the way, you can effectively liberate the wallets from 80 million voters people's pockets / purses, empty their contents, and return them back to their owners without them ever knowing what has taken place.

Principle #4 - (and this one is really important)...After taking countless Political Science classes at your local Community College, not out of interest, but rather out of necessity, you will have learned how to become a "politician".  This is a requirement in order to make this whole system work.  The reason is, because this is the only way of recouping your initial investment...by convincing others that they really haven't broken the Laws of Physics after all, and that they should feel so good about doing the same stupid shit (that you did), they should go out and recruit ten other people to do the exact same stupid shit (kinda like Mary Kay and/or Amway).  You see, because once you get (10) people to sign up, and each one of them get (10) 'other' people to sign up (and so on) then you get a better cut of the 'cheese' (all puns intended)...every time someone clicks the "Buy Now" button for any of the either refrigerator magnets from mainland China, erm, "Powerful Magic Super-Conductor Magnets", or the Used French Fry Oil (from McDonald's), uhhh, I mean the "Highly Refined Rare Reptile Oil", or the Sealed Cans of Los Angeles Smog, Ummm, I mean "Magical Smoke-In-A-Can" from Hasbro.

Conclusion - For just (5) easy payments of $349.95 we'll send you the blueprints and instructions to start your new life by building your very own broken down grocery store shopping cart which you too can use to transport all of your worldly belongings from under one bridge abutment to another!  We'll also include your very own hand-held voice recorder so you can record all your insightful conversations / mutterings to yourself while high on crack.  And, by taking advantage of today's Special Offer, we'll even throw in a Best Selling copy of "How to Build Your Dream Home Out of Nothing More Than Cardboard from the Dumpster Behind Seven-Eleven.", an outstanding value of $49.95, which will be yours, absolutely FREE!

AND, if you call right now, we'll even knock off one whole payment and send you, absolutely free, a 1 year supply of vintage "Night Train" wine as a show of our appreciation.  CALL NOW!  Our deadbeats, liberals and bag-ladies are standing by.  Please note - If you happen to call during lunchtime and 'Robinette' picks up, and he starts ranting about repenting and the apocalypse, just hang up and call back after 1pm Pacific Daylight Time.

This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER!
(04-06-2022, 04:32 AM)Infolurker Wrote: So I got this link today with this infomercial about a super infinity coil that can power your whole house (supposedly).

The claims are crazy. Power your whole home? Free power? I kind of find this unbelievable.

Does anyone have any experience with infinity coils?

https://darkagedefense.com/watch/compliant

https://www.kentreporter.com/national-ma...buying-it/

By purchasing the Dark Age Defense™ blueprint, individuals will be presented with a chance to discover:
  • Means of becoming truly energy independent, namely from energy companies

• Step-by-step instructions on how to build Infinity Coils at the comfort of one’s home

• How the use of Infinity Coils guarantees free-flowing, off-grid energy as needed

• How to generate an invisible force field around one’s home

• The shocking truth about the size of the Infinity Coil and how it could guide everyone

• The #1 most important thing to consider when powering one’s home

• Things to avoid so that the system doesn’t come tumbling down

• A simple hack that allows for the creation of 7 Infinity Coils simultaneously

• Details on the “Cosmo Generator” known for powering cars, boats, and even a building

• A pencil hack that makes power “theft-proof.”

• How to use a $5 Fisher-Price Toy to build an Infinity Coil

• How the Infinity Coil is evidence for the existence of God

Smells like bullshit and snake oil to me. There is a reason they use those sleight of hand marketing tricks. When I see them, I run the other way, because where there is smoke, there is fire... but not electricity.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’