Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What a Complete Embarrassment To Americans
Quote:WATCH: Joe Biden wanders around alone while everyone flocks to Obama
Watch the video at the Source

Quote:This may or may not have lasted very long, but there were definitely a few moments where Joe Biden appeared to look around for someone to talk to at the White House while Obama had a lot of people around him.

I would say I feel sorry for the old dude but when I think about it I really don’t.
Biden is responsible for so much suffering around the world, from Afghanistan to Ukraine, and he’s responsible for everyone getting poorer here in America every time they go to the gas pump.

So no, I don’t feel sorry for him being unpopular because that’s all on him.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-05-2022, 09:28 PM)guohua Wrote:

Quote:This may or may not have lasted very long, but there were definitely a few moments where Joe Biden appeared to look around for someone to talk to at the White House while Obama had a lot of people around him.

I would say I feel sorry for the old dude but when I think about it I really don’t.
Biden is responsible for so much suffering around the world, from Afghanistan to Ukraine, and he’s responsible for everyone getting poorer here in America every time they go to the gas pump.

That actually got a little bit of a chuckle out of me.

He looked like the sad, confused, out-of-his-depth old man he is.

How he was ever allowed anywhere near The White House is truly beyond me. tinywondering

I don't feel sorry for him in the least either, but my reasoning may be a little different from others.

My reasoning is, this flunky hid in his basement for 9 months riding on his corrupt coat tails as a crooked Senator, thinking because his last name wasn't "Trump" that he was a shoe-in for the Big Chair ("High Chair" in his case) as the most powerful man in the free world.

His actions since then have been nothing short of...expected.  He is unfit for Office, and this much is patently obvious; he should be removed as a result.  When I see him, I don't get mad at him personally (not now anyway) as much as I get livid at the incomprehensible idiocy these imbeciles had to check the box next to his name!  Those the real enemy here!!!  They are the ones who wish to destroy this country, as they know not what they do.  They are unqualified to breathe the same air I do!  Period!

Don't like Trump?  Okay, I get it.  In some ways, I might even understand it, BUT...what I will NEVER understand is WHY BIDEN???

Absolutely ANYONE, but him would have been a better choice!!  ABSOLUTELY ANY-ONE!

angryemoji
Pretty sure he wanders around quite a bit. Probably have a tracker under his skin so they can find him. One of the reasons he is always late to give a speech.
tinybiggrin
WHAT THE HELL !!
(04-05-2022, 09:40 PM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: Absolutely ANYONE, but him would have been a better choice!!  ABSOLUTELY ANY-ONE!

angryemoji

Because no one worth their salt is going to sign up to be the puppet, and they don't have to hide anymore, that it is all a complete farce.

They own us. They know it. We know it. The only thing you can do is comply, own nothing and be happy. Or if you are an old fart like me, living on the short clock, you can tell them to !Pock It!

They aren't going to go to any great lengths to deal with us. They see us as either senile, demented, nuisances that can be ignored, or laughed at, or if necessary, easily eliminated.

They are after the young folk. That is their prize, and they have them under control and right where they want them, firmly attached to the world wide web.

Just like the Navajo said.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(04-05-2022, 09:40 PM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote:

I don't feel sorry for him in the least either, but my reasoning may be a little different from others.

My reasoning is, this flunky hid in his basement for 9 months riding on his corrupt coat tails as a crooked Senator, thinking because his last name wasn't "Trump" that he was a shoe-in for the Big Chair ("High Chair" in his case) as the most powerful man in the free world.

His actions since then have been nothing short of...expected.  He is unfit for Office, and this much is patently obvious; he should be removed as a result.  When I see him, I don't get mad at him personally (not now anyway) as much as I get livid at the incomprehensible idiocy these imbeciles had to check the box next to his name!  Those the real enemy here!!!  They are the ones who wish to destroy this country, as they know not what they do.  They are unqualified to breathe the same air I do!  Period!

Don't like Trump?  Okay, I get it.  In some ways, I might even understand it, BUT...what I will NEVER understand is WHY BIDEN???

Absolutely ANYONE, but him would have been a better choice!!  ABSOLUTELY ANY-ONE!

angryemoji

Look back to Trump days and then you might ask Henry Kissinger & Associates as to why. 

[Image: lLBz3rO.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

That was just Sad

I could almost feel sorry for him if I didn't know how corrupt and sick this guy is.
What a Complete Moron.
He is So Brain Dead, Biden has No Idea when he is standing alone.
[Image: FQZfBZyVUAgcgfq?format=jpg&name=small]
Quote:Biden shakes hands with thin air after North Carolina speech

President Biden was left empty-handed following an address at a North Carolina university Thursday.

Biden, 79, had just finished delivering a nearly 40-minute speech at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University in Greensboro when he turned toward stage right with his paw outstretched in a handshake position.
There was no one else on stage and no one from the applauding crowd approached the president to exchange the pleasantry, according to footage of the event.
Source of Embarrassment
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-16-2022, 05:41 PM)guohua Wrote: What a Complete Moron.
He is So Brain Dead, Biden has No Idea when he is standing alone.
[Image: FQZfBZyVUAgcgfq?format=jpg&name=small]

What is the the end game here? Why are they ignoring major signs and symptoms that may be pointing to a need for medical intervention?

It is reaching the point of elder abuse at this point. This really bothers me, because I see this kind of crap all around me. 

Just a few days ago I had a fight with medical staff because they were ready to discharge a patient that had medical issues, but the medical issues did not fit squarely in the box for why the patient was being treated in the ER. Everything has to fit squarely in the box or it is completely ignored, glanced over, or down played.

There is clearly something going on with this man. Why is it not being addressed? It is wrong on all levels and both sides. Ignoring his problems is just as problematic as making light of them.This man should be receiving medical assessment. If this was a stranger walking about the streets, we would call those that ignored him inhumane.

We know we have a society that leans precariously toward being inhumane, we need to move the dial back. We can start by insisting this man is at least evaluated. The shame of finding out he is unfit for the job, will be mild compared to the shame of ignoring a person in crisis.

At least we know that the failure to address his medical needs is not about medical insurance and the inability to pay.
So what is the real reason?

Rant over. Too early for a drink. Maybe a walk with Tamar. She has not earned it, but..... What the hell!

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers