Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can't define "Woman"
Did I miss the thread on this Democrat Piece Of Shit?

Certainly they didn't nominate her because she is a Black Woman???? A Very Stupid Woman!
A Tool of the Elite that enjoy Pedaphiolia. 

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-26-2022, 09:14 PM)guohua Wrote: Did I miss the thread on this Democrat Piece Of Shit?

Certainly they didn't nominate her because she is a Black Woman???? A Very Stupid Woman!

Nominated because of being a black woman.  From bydens mouth.  Oh, the fact that she is the pizzagate judge certainly puts a bow on it.
Per our middle daughter (now in her 30s) who clings to her belief in the definitions which she developed in early childhood:

"A woman is someone with a hoo-hah, a man is someone with a tallywhacker."
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(03-26-2022, 09:14 PM)guohua Wrote: Did I miss the thread on this Democrat Piece Of Shit?

Joe chose her using the exact same reasoning he used to choose his VP.
If you like Kamala...you'll just LOVE Ketanji.

[Image: giphy.gif]

"So how do you know you're a woman?"
My exact thoughts in that second, how does she know? Did someone tell her as a child and she stuck with it? 
minusculethinking

But I get it, literally everything she would have been able to say, would have conquered the narrative. Going to have to back down on stupid arguments to not look stupid kind of thing.
Somebody asks her if it's raining outside.

She says "I'm not a weatherwoman"  tinylaughing

[Image: Tiffany-Valentine-sm.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
That guy always cracks me up. Suprise he is still on YouTube.

smalllol
WHAT THE HELL !!

May have missed some memes.

[Image: K9NKrfE.jpg]

[Image: e8G1mp2.jpg]

[Image: DPArlyA.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

It has come to the point in this country where the Progressive Inquisition does not allow their followers to speak against their doctrine. 

When a Supreme Court nominee fears what will happen if she answers the question "define what a woman is" what chance do we working class stiffs have when our jobs and livelihood will depend on our silence or repeating their insanity just to get by.

The Progressive Cult requires you agree with them or face the consequences. Silence will get you by for awhile until they decide that your "silence is violence" and you need to publicly repeat their loyalty oath or face cancellation.

Does anyone NOT understand this yet?
Sad 
Biden’s whole premise was to nominate a “Black Woman” to the Supreme Court and she doesn’t know what a woman is?   tinyhuh

Fucking Hell !  This country is done, put this shit on a plate, ignorance is being served.

smallmachinegun
(03-26-2022, 11:34 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: May have missed some memes.

I'll take it that the image above is of Epstein's temple on his island with Ketanji Jackson and Joe Biden being
cut-outs...? Someone really knows how to use a Cutting-Path in Photoshop, because if not, that backdrop is
scary!
tinyhuh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11064]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-26-2022, 09:24 PM)Jinmi Wrote:

Oh, the fact that she is the pizzagate judge certainly puts a bow on it.

What's her account name on TOS?  It's gotta be one with less than the 500 post access requirement to RATS.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
[Image: ed5d172864cea6c5126b861f16797988f907593a...8402_1.jpg]
I thought that popular off-broadway show, the Vjay Monologues, was supposed to have cleared up that mystery when they handed out pocket mirrors to the confused.  Guess she wasnt in attendance.
(03-27-2022, 09:26 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-26-2022, 11:34 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: May have missed some memes.

I'll take it that the image above is of Epstein's temple on his island with Ketanji Jackson and Joe Biden being
cut-outs...? Someone really knows how to use a Cutting-Path in Photoshop, because if not, that backdrop is
scary!
tinyhuh

You are correct. Real shot of Epstein's temple with p'shopped-in Biden/Jackson.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11076]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

smalllol

(03-26-2022, 11:34 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

May have missed some memes.

[Image: K9NKrfE.jpg]

[Image: e8G1mp2.jpg]

In her defense, genetics is tough. The concept of men having a 3rd leg and Y chromosomes ALSO having a 3rd leg, is a tough one.  You have to know 2 separate letters.  Plus, you have to mix and match them.  Like XX, XY and like maybe even YY and YX and....ya know.....other stuff.......It's like really super hard scrabble. But much harder. I mean, phew, cut the poor woman a break!  Really!

tinybiggrin

Edit: The Kindergarten Cop reference is GOLD!  LMFAO!
[Image: Cheshire-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg]

"Dude! WTF?!?!?!?"
-Julius Caesar
I can't define "taco".

I'm not a Mexican.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinywhat
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Ketanji Brown Jackson Refuses to Say Whether Individuals Have Natural Rights

WTF?  Where did they dredge-up this unAmerican 'candidate' ... Planet of the Apes?

[Image: SCOTUS-Thing.jpg]
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Well she has been confirmed for the bench. Another chink in the armor. I am insignificant  as I have ever been. Is that the plan? To make the decent humans just feel insignificant. I guess its true all I am to this world is a speck of sand some shit on a players shoe. A useless eater who is only valid as long as we can extort 30% of your income.
Stop the fucking crazy train I WANT OFF!
I hope I die soon!
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY