Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Pentyrch UFO Incident
Has anyone ever heard of this?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yes, I'd heard of it, but didn't know all of the details. Great video, but as usual, we are left with more questions than answers.

The military are snooping around before the ufo shows up, so was it already in the area, but cloaked? 
How did they know it was there?
Why did they fire on it?
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(03-24-2022, 06:17 AM)guohua Wrote: Has anyone ever heard of this?

Not me.  Reminded me of Westall.

The lady describing the incident appeared genuine and the circumstances/pics before and after really tend to lend evidence as the the truth of what she describes.

If I was in UK I'd certainly visit there and take some pics and follow up these claims.  Make a good post for RN.  

It's great that it is coming to light.  I sincerely hope more information is brought to the fore by other witnesses.

A great watch for me.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
Processing data... please wait.
tinydrroling
(It's in me-files, somewhere!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Never heard of this, I assumed it was flares until she mentioned the green object 

With Apaches flying close everybody would have heard them, but if they have training exercises happening from time to time you get used to them so many would take it for granted 

The tree damage is interesting but there could be a more plausible answer, the rubber like snow that melted kind of sounds like what was used to be called Angel Hair that I always assumed was a local atmospheric reactions to an exotic propulsion system or more down to earth and just magnetic or electric issues in that area 

It’s one of those things when it could be anything, not taking anything away from this lady who witnessed it with her friend perhaps it might be exactly what she thought it was
February 26 2016.
Pentyrch, a village in South Wales, UK. Pentyrch lies on the southern slope of Garth Mountain, known locally as 'The Garth'.
Incident also known as a Military Exercise 'Chameleon'.
Witnesess: Caz Clarke, Mike Henbury.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10997]
Map of location.                                                                                           Caz Clarke & her book.

Caz Clarke's account:
’The first red-light was high above the trees, thousands of feet up.
As it neared the ground it ejected a hand of lightning, not thin lightning, but thick like fingers, fire coloured fingers.
I wish I had pictures and videos, but phones did not work.”

Mrs Clarke was “scanned” by the UFO in the sky before a red object went in one direction and a green object went
in the other. At that point, a fleet of RAF helicopters arrived. We believe the military aircraft shot them down".
"When it came, four planes chased the "green" object whilst the spotter plane circled approximately six red oval objects,
which formed a pyramid shape. Several red spheres hovered silently above the fields until the helicopters came."
Caz Clarke said she could "categorically state it was no exercise".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10996]
Renderings of what witnesses reported.

Mike Henbury account:
Mr Henbury claims to have seen a red pulsing light, followed by two more to form a triangle descending from the clouds.
"It looked very large indeed. I don't think it touched down totally but about 10 to 12 feet from the ground it lit up fully, showing
the full outline of it, then it dimmed down. Black, red and green orbs emerged from it "as if they were dancing and moulding
into one pulsing from red to green slowly".

Other unnamed witnesses:
They observed a red light to the west above. Beyond the line of trees that marked the field's western extremity.
It was followed by other red lights that formed the outer edges of a huge triangle standing upright, tilted to the right, with a
convex lower edge.

A small green-lighted object emerged from the top of the large structure.
The lights were so bright it was difficult to see their individual shape.
A the green object emerged from the top of the large one, four military planes arrived, two from the direction of RAF St Athan
[South-to-North] and two from the direction of Cardiff [South-East-to North-West]. The green object was alleged to have flashed
or strobed three times and headed off to the north-west towards Llantrisant and the aircraft chased it.

Apache helicopters approached low across the fields from the south in a pyramid formation, disturbing the grass beneath them.
The unknown object then dipped to the right, turning on its axis, it then descended below the leafless-tree line.
As the object was turning on its axis, it was descended into the field to the north of where it had initially appeared.
As the object neared the ground, bright red lights towards the bottom of the craft became brighter and changed to street-light orange.
This illumination displayed the pyramid-shape of the craft.

These same lower lights became brightly radiated white/orange and released several 'fingers' of light arcing down to the ground like
coloured lightning. The red lights vanished and the large object was no longer visible.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-24-2022, 06:17 AM)guohua Wrote: Has anyone ever heard of this?

Yes, I have heard about this incident and forgot all about it. Thanks for reminding me!  minusculebeercheers
Nice One!

Imagine them covering it up.... what a surprise eh?

tinyok

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(03-24-2022, 11:22 AM)BIAD Wrote: February 26 2016.
Pentyrch, a village in South Wales, UK. Pentyrch lies on the southern slope of Garth Mountain, known locally as 'The Garth'.
Incident also known as a Military Exercise 'Chameleon'.
Witnesess: Caz Clarke, Mike Henbury.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10997]
Map of location.                                                                                           Caz Clarke & her book.

Caz Clarke's account:
’The first red-light was high above the trees, thousands of feet up.
As it neared the ground it ejected a hand of lightning, not thin lightning, but thick like fingers, fire coloured fingers.
I wish I had pictures and videos, but phones did not work.”

Mrs Clarke was “scanned” by the UFO in the sky before a red object went in one direction and a green object went
in the other. At that point, a fleet of RAF helicopters arrived. We believe the military aircraft shot them down".
"When it came, four planes chased the "green" object whilst the spotter plane circled approximately six red oval objects,
which formed a pyramid shape. Several red spheres hovered silently above the fields until the helicopters came."
Caz Clarke said she could "categorically state it was no exercise".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10996]
Renderings of what witnesses reported.

Mike Henbury account:
Mr Henbury claims to have seen a red pulsing light, followed by two more to form a triangle descending from the clouds.
"It looked very large indeed. I don't think it touched down totally but about 10 to 12 feet from the ground it lit up fully, showing
the full outline of it, then it dimmed down. Black, red and green orbs emerged from it "as if they were dancing and moulding
into one pulsing from red to green slowly".

Other unnamed witnesses:
They observed a red light to the west above. Beyond the line of trees that marked the field's western extremity.
It was followed by other red lights that formed the outer edges of a huge triangle standing upright, tilted to the right, with a
convex lower edge.

A small green-lighted object emerged from the top of the large structure.
The lights were so bright it was difficult to see their individual shape.
A the green object emerged from the top of the large one, four military planes arrived, two from the direction of RAF St Athan
[South-to-North] and two from the direction of Cardiff [South-East-to North-West]. The green object was alleged to have flashed
or strobed three times and headed off to the north-west towards Llantrisant and the aircraft chased it.

Apache helicopters approached low across the fields from the south in a pyramid formation, disturbing the grass beneath them.
The unknown object then dipped to the right, turning on its axis, it then descended below the leafless-tree line.
As the object was turning on its axis, it was descended into the field to the north of where it had initially appeared.
As the object neared the ground, bright red lights towards the bottom of the craft became brighter and changed to street-light orange.
This illumination displayed the pyramid-shape of the craft.

These same lower lights became brightly radiated white/orange and released several 'fingers' of light arcing down to the ground like
coloured lightning. The red lights vanished and the large object was no longer visible.

minusculegoodjob Interesting isn't it.
(03-24-2022, 02:37 PM)gordi Wrote: Nice One!

Imagine them covering it up.... what a surprise eh?

tinyok

G

Right, Right, Right, Nothing to see Hear, Move Along,,, only a Flare Up of Swamp Gas with Venus Rising in the Background. Just ignore the Thick Lighting looking Bolts, That is Just Your imagination working over time. 
                  zippedlipemoji
I find this incident especially interesting as i only live about 45 miles from Pentyrch. Something keeps bothering me about the case though.
Caz Clarke mentions a fleet of RAF helicopters chasing the UAP, specifically Chinook's and Apache's, she also mentions C130's and a E3 sentry. Now i am in no way a military expert, but these don't sound like the types of aircraft  that  would be used to intercept an intruder in UK airspace. As far as i am aware all of the southern UK is covered by 3sqn. flying from RAF Coningsby where they have Typhoons on 24hr standby. Coningsby is 275Km from Pentyrch , so from initial radar contact the Typhoon would be there in about 11mins. The other possibility is that it was a test of a black project, this also doesnt make sense, as why test something next to the largest city in Wales when the Brecon Beacons (the largest training area used by the UK military) is only 20 miles away.

Anyway, ive just picked up the book from Amazon, im gonna give it a read and find out more. I will post back if i find anything interesting.
(03-24-2022, 09:41 PM)speedie Wrote: I find this incident especially interesting as i only live about 45 miles from Pentyrch. Something keeps bothering me about the case though.
Caz Clarke mentions a fleet of RAF helicopters chasing the UAP, specifically Chinook's and Apache's, she also mentions C130's and a E3 sentry. Now i am in no way a military expert, but these don't sound like the types of aircraft  that  would be used to intercept an intruder in UK airspace. As far as i am aware all of the southern UK is covered by 3sqn. flying from RAF Coningsby where they have Typhoons on 24hr standby. Coningsby is 275Km from Pentyrch , so from initial radar contact the Typhoon would be there in about 11mins. The other possibility is that it was a test of a black project, this also doesnt make sense, as why test something next to the largest city in Wales when the Brecon Beacons (the largest training area used by the UK military) is only 20 miles away.

Anyway, ive just picked up the book from Amazon, im gonna give it a read and find out more. I will post back if i find anything interesting.

Great observation.
I don't think it was an interdure at all, but a scheduled landing, they knew before it was coming, they were simple assuring that no one other than who they wanted there was around.
The simple two or three residence that witness the event could be silenced or reported to have mental problems.
JMHO
(03-24-2022, 09:41 PM)speedie Wrote: I find this incident especially interesting as i only live about 45 miles from Pentyrch. Something keeps bothering me about the case though.

Reading between the lines, it might have been an American led operation, which might be why our MOD are not very forthcoming with any details.
I agree, it could very well have been a black project.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!