Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To the Return of ATS
(03-23-2022, 09:30 PM)TDDA Wrote: Lol first no one ever claimed to be hacked. 

No, what we were doing to all the hapless refugees as they entered the Discord chat was to let them know DToM had banned them too and that ATS was actually still up. 

Good times, good times. Best part was it was true.
Highly paid shill
@"AugustusMasonicus" 
yeah that too lol
(03-23-2022, 09:30 PM)TDDA Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 08:34 PM)yuppa Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 08:40 AM)kdog Wrote: Oh, this may make your head spin. Some of them claiming to be hacked and it wasn't them. LMAO ! 

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1307709/pg1

You do realize that they were acting  like that because its funny to troll people who do not know stuff right? Myke was trolling and so were the rest who were here lol.

Lol first no one ever claimed to be hacked. I think I started this when I wrote to myke that "look there's someone over at RN3 with my name and avatar. And I saw you too!". I sent the identical text to him but with ATS replacing RN3. A circular joke. 

A friend of mine, Automate then further commented. All three of us have discord servers we share like ATS discord or private ones. So it was kind of that, no one claimed to be hacked :D

Sorry if it was confusing but from my viewpoint it was pretty clear I am sarcastic. ;)

I saw it, got it & LMAO! I thought it was bloody funnier than hell! oops I said a bad word....

Cheers
Ektar
(03-22-2022, 05:16 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 10:59 AM)AutomateThis1 Wrote: I've been so busy with life offline that I've been rather absent from most social media and forums. I'd like to be able to be more present both here and ATS.

I may not be able to contribute much in the way of new threads, but I do enjoy having conversations with everyone here and there.

I am pretty active in politics mostly local and state level, but I do often nteract with some national level players and people in other states.

Other than that if anyone is ever interested in talking about automation, robotics, industrial programming, etc. I'm good for that as well.

And many other things.

Not everyone here is a thread maker, and that is okay. In fact some here rarely make threads and even rarely reply to threads- but are very active in the Shoutbox. I don't know if you remember the old ATS chat room days but it is very much like that. There is usually a lot of light hearted banter, inappropriate 12 year old humor, and sometimes even serious discussion as well.

If you haven't checked it out yet please give it a day in court!

Thanks, I'm rather familiar with the site.