Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sunday chillin masterpiece
Music 
Less than 4 min, it's rather brilliant...

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Looks like TikTok and Black Mirror had a baby.

Noticed the predator in the bushes waiting for his opportunity, and the elite laid back watching, being entertained.

Looks like they burned it to the ground in the end.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Mrs. "G" and I'm here to liven this up.  smallslavedriver
smallslavedriver minusculemooning
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Lexx 1.0

(03-21-2022, 12:19 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Less than 4 min, it's rather brilliant...

Brilliant but scary how true it is. I know a lot of people who are totally fascinated by tic-toc but I don't get it. Zombie fodder.
(03-22-2022, 05:13 PM)CelticBanshee3 Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 12:19 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Less than 4 min, it's rather brilliant...
Brilliant but scary how true it is. I know a lot of people who are totally fascinated by tic-toc but I don't get it. Zombie fodder.

Yep, philosophical with a lot of symbolism to boot. I avoid Tiktok like the black plague. Might the "Z" in Gen-Z be for zombie?  tinybighuh
Nah, not all. My kids are Gen-Z and they're definitely not into the Tiktok rage.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Sunday night chillin under the stars -

Welcome to Sunday chillin Mastuhpiece Theatah!

Today's offering is a classic comedy - Morons From Outer Space!

Popcorn and your favorite beverage at the ready -

[url=][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGFuD0HUS_M&list=PL6hIv0qmFrS8aYTa5hJkt5rSii_ZT2wB6&index=2[/url]

(The guy that made the playlist put 2 episodes of #1 to start the playlist. You will have to skip the repeat episode to continue the movie. What a Moron! Heh heh)

(03-22-2022, 12:34 PM)727Sky Wrote:
Wow, a lot of great new music here. New to me anyway. Thanks for sharing people. Always loved Kid Rock.
WHAT THE HELL !!