Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Corridor Crew look at Alien Glass Video
A recent UFO video where the premise was seeing UFOs through a piece of glass was discussed on that other site, you know....yeah that one

looks like The Corridor Crew have 'potentially' debunked it (first part of the video), there are other UFO sightings/videos discussed within their video with a 'definite' 'might be' UFO as in not CGI (last part of there video)

Cell phones have Proven very Valuable tools and it is making the Governments mad that the Old Swamp Gas or Venus Rising Bull Shit is not Valid anymore. minusculebeercheers
Nice videos, well done.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-20-2022, 09:15 PM)guohua Wrote: Cell phones have Proven very Valuable tools and it is making the Governments mad that the Old Swamp Gas or Venus Rising Bull Shit is not Valid anymore. minusculebeercheers
Nice videos, well done.

Thanks minusculethumbsup 

As you are the SO, can you answer a little question I have, can I change my username?

cheers
(03-20-2022, 09:20 PM)neveryoumind Wrote:
(03-20-2022, 09:15 PM)guohua Wrote: Cell phones have Proven very Valuable tools and it is making the Governments mad that the Old Swamp Gas or Venus Rising Bull Shit is not Valid anymore. minusculebeercheers
Nice videos, well done.

Thanks minusculethumbsup 

As you are the SO, can you answer a little question I have, can I change my username?

cheers
Sorry for the late reply, I've been Really Busy.
Yes you can.
Under your User CP tab 
Your ProfileEdit Profile
Change Username
Change Password
Change Email
Change Avatar
Change Signature
Edit Opti

Or we can help you.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]