• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to R-N 3 artnut
@"artnut" 
Glad you made it to us.
You need help, ask or go to: Senona's Tutoriuals

Please come on in and Post, Start A thread and Enjoy  mediumcouchpotato
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thank you! I'm excited to be here. It looks like a lot of other people from ATS are here. I was a member on ATS starting in 2012, got kicked off when I moved, and couldn't log back in, so I had to create other accounts there.

I like the feel of this place, it's kind of warm and fuzzy feeling. I joined ATS because I started out at GLP and got pretty disgusted with someone always trying to hack my computer. Plus it was kind of icky there, like the loo at a dive bar on the edge of the galaxy that no one goes to anymore and you can't figure out how it's still around.
(03-19-2022, 06:33 PM)artnut Wrote: Thank you! I'm excited to be here. It looks like a lot of other people from ATS are here. I was a member on ATS starting in 2012, got kicked off when I moved, and couldn't log back in, so I had to create other accounts there.

I like the feel of this place, it's kind of warm and fuzzy feeling. I joined ATS because I started out at GLP and got pretty disgusted with someone always trying to hack my computer. Plus it was kind of icky there, like the loo at a dive bar on the edge of the galaxy that no one goes to anymore and you can't figure out how it's still around.

I have heard GLP being called something like that [Image: QHmz.gif]

Now you can dive into a Clean and Tidy, respectable Loo [Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493b5i5kr4zmaffockw04c9...w.gif&ct=g]  smallrofl
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-19-2022, 06:33 PM)artnut Wrote: Thank you! I'm excited to be here. It looks like a lot of other people from ATS are here. I was a member on ATS starting in 2012, got kicked off when I moved, and couldn't log back in, so I had to create other accounts there.

Hi artnut! *waves*
Rainbows
Jane
(03-19-2022, 08:05 PM)guohua Wrote:

I have heard GLP being called something like that [Image: QHmz.gif]

Now you can dive into a Clean and Tidy, respectable Loo [Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493b5i5kr4zmaffockw04c9...w.gif&ct=g]  smallrofl
(03-19-2022, 09:37 PM)angelchemuel Wrote:

Hi artnut! *waves*
Rainbows
Jane

Hi Jane!
(03-19-2022, 06:33 PM)artnut Wrote: Thank you! I'm excited to be here.

Welcome!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(03-20-2022, 03:16 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 06:33 PM)artnut Wrote: Thank you! I'm excited to be here.

Welcome!!

Thank you  tinybiggrin