Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aides , Officials fight on tarmac as obumma arrives in china
Looks like obummas final visit to asia off to bad start .....  no surprise there as obumma lacks manners along with everything else .... obummas aides even got into physical fight on tarmac with chinese officials ..... wish coulda seen that .... would have laughed my ass off and cheered on the chinese as they kicked obummas aides asses ..... pity the bastards got diplomatic immunity or would be even funnier if the chinese threw the entire useless corrupt damn amerikans and obumma into chinese prison for disorderly conduct among other things ...... do the world a big favour amerika ...... keep your next corrupt criminal president in your own damn country ...... world can do better off without them meddling everywhere ..... yankee go home and stay there ..... 

Another obumma fail
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

I had wondered how everything would go with his visit. China has been ratcheting up the war rhetoric due to the South China sea dispute so there are some strong opinions in the worker bees about Obama and the USA. I did read some place that there was some kind of consensus reached on climate change though so I suppose a few things did get worked out ?