Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Birdfall
over the past few years, birds have been mysteriously falling out of the sky, and are found dead in flocks around the world. No one knows why. recently, in northern Mexico, such a birdfall was caught on a security camera:

Now that just looks weird as hell to me, for several reasons.

"Experts" are trying to explain it away as a migratory flock fleeing from a predator. I don't think so.

First, I've seen migratory flocks all my life, but I have never, ever seen one that was that tightly compacted. It looks like a solid ball of birds just splatting into the ground. It's hard to see any light between them as the ball of birds falls, and that ain't normal. Migratory flocks DO follow a lead bird, and their aerobatics can be a sight to behold, but they are never, EVER, packed that tightly. They wouldn't be able to flap their wings to fly if that were the case, and if there is one thing birds know, it's what it takes to fly.

Second, one predator could not drive a ball of birds like that. it might hit a bird or two on the fringes of the flock, but it would certainly not panic the entire flock into driving itself into the ground.

Third, these are a variety of blackbirds. I have watched blackbirds, and crows, beat the living crap out of hawks and drive them off. I saw that just about a month ago, watched a mere 4 crows drive off a red-tailed hawk (bueto bueto). They dive, and peck, and harass the bird of prey until it realizes that being there is not worth the effort. I've seen it happen dozens, maybe hundreds, of times, so it would be hard to convince me that a predator would drive an entire flock that big into such a panic.

No, I think it was something else entirely, but I'm at a loss as to what that could be. It looks like there may be "no go" pockets in the air for birds, and they can't detect it until they are in it. Maybe chemical clouds, maybe super frigid pockets, but there is something there that seems to be dropping them out of the air in compact masses,

Chemical clouds are doubtful to me, because the phenomenon is world-wide, and I think it would be difficult to hide chemical pockets that toxic all around the world.

So, I don't know. What do y'all think?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I been suspecting EMF as one possible reason for this . The amount of satellites up there has or will got to insane numbers, most of them are for communication ,internet ...what happens to nature including birds when humans saturate the World with man made electro smoke ?

But the chemicals could also be reason

What about pesticides ? if large group of birds land down to same agricultural field to eat, and the crops are full of pesticides ?
(02-17-2022, 09:15 AM)Ninurta Wrote: over the past few years, birds have been mysteriously falling out of the sky, and are found dead in flocks around the world. No one knows why. recently, in northern Mexico, such a birdfall was caught on a security camera:

Now that just looks weird as hell to me, for several reasons.

"Experts" are trying to explain it away as a migratory flock fleeing from a predator. I don't think so.

First, I've seen migratory flocks all my life, but I have never, ever seen one that was that tightly compacted. It looks like a solid ball of birds just splatting into the ground. It's hard to see any light between them as the ball of birds falls, and that ain't normal. Migratory flocks DO follow a lead bird, and their aerobatics can be a sight to behold, but they are never, EVER, packed that tightly. They wouldn't be able to flap their wings to fly if that were the case, and if there is one thing birds know, it's what it takes to fly.

Second, one predator could not drive a ball of birds like that. it might hit a bird or two on the fringes of the flock, but it would certainly not panic the entire flock into driving itself into the ground.

Third, these are a variety of blackbirds. I have watched blackbirds, and crows, beat the living crap out of hawks and drive them off. I saw that just about a month ago, watched a mere 4 crows drive off a red-tailed hawk (bueto bueto). They dive, and peck, and harass the bird of prey until it realizes that being there is not worth the effort. I've seen it happen dozens, maybe hundreds, of times, so it would be hard to convince me that a predator would drive an entire flock that big into such a panic.

No, I think it was something else entirely, but I'm at a loss as to what that could be. It looks like there may be "no go" pockets in the air for birds, and they can't detect it until they are in it. Maybe chemical clouds, maybe super frigid pockets, but there is something there that seems to be dropping them out of the air in compact masses,

Chemical clouds are doubtful to me, because the phenomenon is world-wide, and I think it would be difficult to hide chemical pockets that toxic all around the world.

So, I don't know. What do y'all think?

It's a beaut video.  Really strange.  My thought are that the birds were flocking after their leader who perhaps miscalculated.  

Could be like the 'Thunderbirds' tragic mishap.

Accident. The Thunderbirds were practicing at Indian Springs Air Force Auxiliary Field, Nevada (now Creech Air Force Base) for a performance at Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona. Four T-38As, Numbers 1-4, comprising the basic diamond formation, hit the desert floor almost simultaneously on Range 65, now referred to as "The Gathering of Eagles Range". The pilots were practicing the four-plane line .

Who knows?  Then again I've been in the desert in Central Aust and witnessed fish hitting the ground albeit small ones. 

Kind regards,

Bally:)
(02-17-2022, 09:37 AM)Kenzo Wrote: I been suspecting EMF as one possible reason for this . The amount of satellites up there has or will got to insane numbers, most of them are for communication ,internet ...what happens to nature including birds when humans saturate the World with man made electro smoke ?

What about pesticides ? if large group of birds land down to same agricultural field to eat, and the crops are full of pesticides ?

I have doubts about pesticides, as I don't think they would affect all the birds at once, and if they did, there would be more of the flock die off instead of fly off. if you notice in the video, a fair number of the birds recover and fly away.

EMP is a potential, I reckon. Birds navigate through magnetic fields, and that could muck up their navigation, but would it act in such a way that not only did they not know which way is north, but neither know which way is up and down?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-17-2022, 09:46 AM)Bally002 Wrote: It's a beaut video.  Really strange.  My thought are that the birds were flocking after their leader who perhaps miscalculated.  

Accident. The Thunderbirds were practicing at Indian Springs Air Force Auxiliary Field, Nevada (now Creech Air Force Base) for a performance at Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona. Four T-38As, Numbers 1-4, comprising the basic diamond formation, hit the desert floor almost simultaneously on Range 65, now referred to as "The Gathering of Eagles Range". The pilots were practicing the four-plane line .

Who knows?  Then again I've been in the desert in Central Aust and witnessed fish hitting the ground albeit small ones. 

Kind regards,

Charles Fort had a thing about fish-falls. he recorded dozens of them. Now those are REALLY strange - fish don't normally fly, yet there they are, periodically falling right out of the sky!

(02-17-2022, 09:58 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 09:46 AM)Bally002 Wrote: It's a beaut video.  Really strange.  My thought are that the birds were flocking after their leader who perhaps miscalculated.  

Kind regards,

Charles Fort had a thing about fish-falls. he recorded dozens of them. Now those are REALLY strange - fish don't normally fly, yet there they are, periodically falling right out of the sky!

Yeah, sorry, I went a bit off topic regarding the fish but wanted to perhaps relate the sayin, "follow the leader'.  It's what I observed in the rear seat of an A4.  The pilot, in formation, whether flying wing or 6 never took his sight off the leader except upon breaking to expel ordnance upon targets or engage.

My thoughts are that in formation, like the Thunderbirds tragedy, birds may have that, blind unintentional follow the leader instinct.

Cheers,

Bally :)
Although my best guess is that the "bird falls" are directly related to some weird shit going on with our magnetosphere (and with it occurring more often recently maybe something to do with 5g signal permeating the airwaves) I'm going to throw out a completely off the wall and pretty far out there theory just to get everyone's creative juices flowing....

What if there are huge, cloaked objects in the skies, so large that a flock of birds in flight might dive as low as possible in an attempt to get around or under such an object? It is not like the birds could stop and think about which way to go midflight and since they wouldn't be able to physically see such objects they wouldn't know how far down they would have to fly to clear it. Perhaps the birds might detect it almost too late and swerve last minute to avoid similar to when we swerve last minute to avoid an animal that unexpectedly darts into the road in front of our cars.

Just something to chew on!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(02-17-2022, 09:54 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 09:37 AM)Kenzo Wrote: I been suspecting EMF as one possible reason for this . The amount of satellites up there has or will got to insane numbers, most of them are for communication ,internet ...what happens to nature including birds when humans saturate the World with man made electro smoke ?

I have doubts about pesticides, as I don't think they would affect all the birds at once, and if they did, there would be more of the flock die off instead of fly off. if you notice in the video, a fair number of the birds recover and fly away.

EMP is a potential, I reckon. Birds navigate through magnetic fields, and that could muck up their navigation, but would it act in such a way that not only did they not know which way is north, but neither know which way is up and down?

What if birds somehow have graphene oxide in their body,  then when the birds fly between cell towers where is high RF transmission......
I know it's not the answer every time but the USDA has been caught (at least in the US) poisoning birds enmass. For example:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-south...KU20110120

or here

https://www.masslive.com/news/2017/01/ag...n_ask.html

You know, saving the environment and agriculture by one 55 drum of toxic crap at a time.

Perhaps the same thing in Mexico?
(02-21-2022, 03:03 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I know it's not the answer every time but the USDA has been caught (at least in the US) poisoning birds enmass. For example:

or here

You know, saving the environment and agriculture by one 55 drum of toxic crap at a time.

That is a possibility.

What struck me was that they fell out of the sky all at once, in a massive compact "bird ball". It's like they were all sitting in a big ol' ball on a trap door, and somebody just dumped 'em. I've seen flocks migrating in flight, but I've never seen a flock that compact. Whatever got them seems to have affected them all at once, although it didn't kill all of them - you can see some of them recovering and flying off.

(02-21-2022, 03:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-21-2022, 03:03 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I know it's not the answer every time but the USDA has been caught (at least in the US) poisoning birds enmass. For example:

or here

That is a possibility.

What struck me was that they fell out of the sky all at once, in a massive compact "bird ball". It's like they were all sitting in a big ol' ball on a trap door, and somebody just dumped 'em. I've seen flocks migrating in flight, but I've never seen a flock that compact. Whatever got them seems to have affected  them all at once, although it didn't kill all of them - you can see some of them recovering and flying off.

Yeah, I have no idea. Hate to see critters dying off like that though.
As  Ninurta posted..........."Experts" are trying to explain it away as a migratory flock fleeing from a predator. I don't think so". I'm with'ya....

Why the hell do they LIE about it......? coming up with ficticious fake plausable explanations ? Why can't they just tell the truth ? 
Yea.........dang GODZILLA was seen in the area just about 4:10 in the afternoon. and nowyou have your predator......... no really..! 
(02-21-2022, 04:50 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: As  Ninurta posted..........."Experts" are trying to explain it away as a migratory flock fleeing from a predator. I don't think so". I'm with'ya....

Why the hell do they LIE about it......? coming up with ficticious fake plausable explanations ? Why can't they just tell the truth ? 

Probably because they don't know the truth. Folks get edgy when even the experts don't have a clue, so often the experts make up a tale that sounds good on the surface to keep the peasants from revolting.

Raining fish in Texas

Texan Rain of Fish Captured On Video

Most likely different reason than what causes birds going down
There have been many accounts of dead birds. Just search and you will find many. Maybe the beginning of the end? Maybe our magnetic poles are getting ready to shift? 

Here is one example of many. 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-...a-25717066
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
We had a strange bird incident occur yesterday. Kdog and I were on our way home from Kroger, I was driving. There was a small group of blue jays in the grass in front of a house on Kdog's side of the vehicle. The speed limit is 35 but I was going 45 which is the usual speed most people drive on this particular road. As we passed the birds one of them suddenly takes off and flies straight at us crashing full force into the side of our SUV.

Not only is it strange for blue jays to be about in the area this time of year but I've never had a bird broadside me before! Upon occasion birds have swooped across my path in front of the vehicle and I have hit a few, but never have I been T-boned by a bird!

Just thought it was worth mentioning.

RIP Mr. Blue Jay! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]