Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of homeless man whose life changes after he returns lost wallet
Its rare these days .... and good to see honesty in todays world ..... honest man rewarded
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(09-03-2016, 11:52 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Its rare these days .... and good to see honesty in todays world ..... honest man rewarded

'...and is now touching hearts around the world and restoring our faith in humanity.'

There's not many about, but keeps me going.
Great story, Daitengu.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Between the bombings and separatist Muslim mayhem it seems they have been posting feel good stories on just about a monthly basis. I am glad for Woralop... As you well know there are no governmental safety nets in much of Asia... You work or the kids you raised provide for you in your old age....Otherwise you beg or starve.
Explanation: I am very wary of feel good stories in this game of life ... because ...

Quote:It might feel good
It might sound a lil' somethin'
But damn the game
If it don't mean nuttin'
What is game who got game
Where's the game
In life
Behind the game
Behind the game
I got game
She got game
We got game
They got game
He got game
It might feel good
It might sound a lil' somethin
But the fuck the game if it ain't saying nothin'

BUT It seems this honest man known as Woralop, has game ... What did his honesty win for him in a place where welfare is but a dream?

Quote:According to media reports, Woralop is grateful for the opportunity to change his life and is happy to sleep in a clean bed.

[Image: 13934777_631456397016025_378354509211580...e=583CA3EE]

And the smile on his face in  this picture CONFIRMS those media reports. The smile says it all!

Personal Disclosure: Here is the music video i lifted lyrics from ...

Public Enemy - He Got Game

And here is more lifted lyrics ...

Google Lyrics

Quote:Hey yo these are some serious times that we living through g
And a new world order is about to begin
You know what I'm saying
Now the question is are you ready
For the real revolution
Which is the evolution of the mind
If you seek then you shall find
That we all prove from the divine
You dig what I'm saying
Now if you take heed
To the words of wisdom
That are written on the walls of life
Then universally we will stand
And divided we will fall
Cause love conquers all
You understand what I'm saying
This is a call to all you sleeping souls
Wake up and take control of your own cipher
And be on the look out for the spirits tonight
Trying to steal your light
You know what I'm saying
Look what beside yourself
For peace
Give thanks
Live life
And release
You dig me
You got me

Well done to the person who had their lost wallet returned ... They also have Game for rewarding Woralop's honesty! minusculebeercheers

@TheReader: Do You Got Game?
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
@ 727 

Yep .... no such thing as safety nets here in asia ..... is ok got plenty stashed that the evil exes didnt get though rather than burden my kids if my health ever got that bad will take walk off into jungle and use last round been saving .....

Rather surprised they not stomped the religion of pieces there yet ..... wouldve gave army free reign to end the problem after the first time the muzzies blew something up..... from what understand thai govt been starting to arm people in south to defend themselves from the religion of pieces.... also heard for around u.s $600.00 can get pistol and license to carry at gunshops there ..... keep safe old friend .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....