Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should these Skulls Exist?
The Skulls in the below video should not exist according to Scientist and the Major Religion leaders.
Why?
Because, Aliens or Alien Hybrids never existed. 
No, parents  Bond the Heads of Infants for their own Pleasure Not because they remembered their Alien Masters or Teachers.

Your thoughts?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I would be willing to bet that the British museum DID do a DNA analysis on the remains of the Sumerian queen and hid the results!

Also it is amazing to me (NOT!) that so many ancient remains (like the horned skulls) disappear soon after any museum gets their hands on them, officially classified as "lost or stolen". The Smithsonian is the worst but others are nearly as bad.

Good video! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
You had me at 'alien skulls'  tinybiggrin

These, as well as others, seem to fall outside of accepted norms. Weird crests, weird volumes, not to mention the shapes. DNA on some is wonky. 

Therefore, we will ignore them. Not talk about them. And call anybody who develops any hypothesis about them a nut-job.
(01-21-2022, 12:35 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I would be willing to bet that the British museum DID do a DNA analysis on the remains of the Sumerian queen and hid the results!

Also it is amazing to me (NOT!) that so many ancient remains (like the horned skulls) disappear soon after any museum gets their hands on them, officially classified as "lost or stolen". The Smithsonian is the worst but others are nearly as bad.

Good video! 

Yes, the Smithsonian is the Worst.
The story is they dumped all the Skeletons of Giant in the Ocean and the Egyptian treasures discovered in a cave in the wall of the Grand Canyon was hidden and the cave entrance destroyed.
So much has been kept from us.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Good video minusculebeercheers