Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For all you Hillary Voters
Yes, there is Hope for all the Hillary voters here at R-N3 and out there in Sheeple Land.

Quote:Ex-Clinton adviser says there’s ‘good chance’ of 2024 Hillary/Trump rematch
minusculepuke

Quote:Dick Morris, a onetime top adviser to former President Bill Clinton, says there’s a “good chance” of a 2024 rematch between Hillary Clinton and ex-President Donald Trump.

Morris said Sunday that if Democrats lose control of Congress in the 2022 midterm elections, President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris will be toast — paving the way for a second Hillary bid, with husband Bill playing an architect to her strategy.
“There’s a good chance of it,” said Morris, referring to a Hillary-Trump rematch, to John Catsimatidis on the radio host’s WABC show.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Oh please no

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10632]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Some women just can't get enough of getting spanked!

smallcrackingup 

Seriously, I think the only way Killary would go for a rematch is if she is certain the vote theft machine has been sufficiently rigged for her. Could be - after all, BidenHarris "won" after running the lowest energy campaign in US history, and they still got the most votes of any presidential candidate in US history, so the fix may very well be in.

I bet there is a printing press somewhere in China already hard at work printing pre-voted ballots 24/7.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Trump, while I liked his policies and what he tried to do for America is getting to old IMO plus if he won the social divide would just deepen. There are several others that would be good for America and all are republicans.
I didn't vote for either of them the first time and I wont if they run a second time. I hope if this does happen there is a good Libertarian candidate. I'm sure many others like myself are tired of choosing the lesser of two evils and might be willing to give alternate candidates a chance. I'm sick and tired of the division on all fronts and voted Libertarian in the last two presidential elections.

Choosing the lesser of two evils isn't really a choice at all!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Good God! If she ran again, I'd vote for anyone who had a chance against her, but it will likely be the Republican candidate.

I used to vote Libertarian, Green or Constitutional parties to protest the major two party candidates, but I will never throw away a vote when Hillary runs, anyone who stands a chance against her has my vote.
What surprises me is the DNC hasn't tried to make a candidate of HRC's daughter.  Something must have run off the rails in that case.  Chelsea started out as a progressive activist but she has been off the radar for years now.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(01-18-2022, 08:53 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: What surprises me is the DNC hasn't tried to make a candidate of HRC's daughter.  Something must have run off the rails in that case.  Chelsea started out as a progressive activist but she has been off the radar for years now.

Cheers

The Clinton Death machine, or "Murder, Inc." as I prefer to think of it, would be in quite a quandary if Baby Bear tried to primary Momma Bear and take her slot in politics, now wouldn't it?

Chelsea will not jump the broom until after Momma Bear decides to retire from politics, or dies, whichever comes first.

I did see a HRC "interview" a few days ago that had Chelsea sitting right there in the room, learning from the Master I suppose.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Yes,Hillary is raising.
[Image: cartoon-11822.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]