Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Administration Fucking Americans
The Biden Administration has to be one of the Very Worse for America and the Safety and Security of American and their Families.
They are allowing every type of Illegal into America during the hours of darkness and they are NOT Legal Visa Carrying Immigrants! 
Quote:'Betraying the American people’: Leaked video reveals Joe Biden’s ‘hush hush’ migrant invasion
Yes they are! 

Quote:While Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi go all out to protect Ukraine’s national sovereignty, at the same time they are orchestrating a clandestine invasion of America across the southern border.

Two million illegal immigrants from dozens of countries crossed over from Mexico last year, and the Biden administration is facilitating the cartels’ people-smuggling operation — at taxpayer expense.

Under cover of darkness, every night the federal government is transporting illegal migrants as fast as it can away from the border on secret charter flights into unsuspecting communities around the country. Officials have lied and obstructed the few journalists who have tried to reveal the truth.

This is nothing short of a betrayal of the American people.

And that’s not just me saying it — those are exactly the words of one federal government contractor employed to transport migrants from the southern border to the airport in White Plains.

“The government is betraying the American people,” the contractor told a Westchester County police officer in a conversation that was recorded on the cop’s bodycam on the tarmac of the county airport on Aug. 13, 2021. The men were standing beside a Boeing 737 flown in from Fort Bliss, Texas, by iAero Airways under charter by the federal government.
Source with video
Watch the video on the source page and turn on the volume.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Biden, Harris, Pelosi, and everyone else involved in these smuggling operations, right down to the last pilot, bus driver, and cabbie, ought by rights to have to answer to charges of "human trafficking". It's the pinnacle of hypocrisy for them to go around wringing their hands about "human trafficking" and "drug cartels" when they are doing the same EXACT thing themselves.

They are NO better than the worst slavers, pimps, smugglers and bawds from throughout human history, and should be brought to account for it.

To think the entire nation is being run by criminals, for the benefit of criminals. "Alas, Babylon! Lo, how the mighty have fallen!"

ETA: Here is a link to a Daily Mail article with a longer version of the video - about five times longer - but still nowhere near the full 51 minute clip. I've been searching for the full video to download, but oddly it seems to have been wiped from the internet. The video in the OP (which I could not get downloaded) and the video at the Daily Mail (which I DID get downloaded) are about all I've been able to find so far.

One thing is certain - I'll never work for MVM. I don't work for traitorous, slaving bastards.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"guohua" , "BAFA" is Biden's answer to "MAGA"  tinyhuh

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]