Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AOC's former staffer says Biden old as s*** & unpopular

Think the headline says it all....

Apparently AOC's former communications director believes Biden's low poll ratings, as well as his age, are going to hurt their midterm elections

Quote:'People will smell opportunity, and D.C. is filled with people who want to be president,' he said.

'He’s deeply unpopular. He’s old as shit. He’s largely been ineffective, unless we’re counting judges or whatever the hell inside-baseball scorecard we’re using. And I think he’ll probably get demolished in the midterms.'

Corbin Trent co-founded the progressive group 'Justice Democrats', which guided Ocasio-Cortez to her stunning upset victory against former New York Democratic Rep. Joe Crowley.

Quote:Multiple polls have projected Republicans taking back control of Congress in November. Last year's off-year races, which were seen by some as a referendum on Biden's first year, saw Democrats finish with a lackluster performance in multiple state legislatures, local offices and even lose the governorship of Virginia.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Yeah, it all boils down to poll numbers for the Ruling Class, don't it? None of them ever concern themselves with the human factor that generates those poll numbers.

What they seem to not be grasping is that it's not the popularity or unpopularity of Biden or Harris, or Cortez, or Pelosi, or Schumer. It has nothing to do with them at all, really. It's the "Progressive" agenda they are pushing that is unpopular, not the people themselves. They are just the figureheads for an unpopular agenda that takes it's toll in human terms, on the peons they seek to lord it over.

Their agenda puts the hurt on the Little people, and instead of considering that, they just run another poll as if life and death are mere popularity contests. They attempt to replace the faces representing the deadly agenda, and then push onward with that same slavery generating agenda as if it is not the root of the problem, but faces and places somehow are.

They seem to have difficulties getting to the root problems to address them. Remember when Harris claimed the "root problem" of the border crisis was in Central America, and ignored the actual border altogether? They are just clueless as to where to apply the hammer to actually hit the nail. For a "Border Czar", she sure ain't had much to say about border troubles lately. That's because she is unable to identify the problem that needs addressing, so she'll just sit over in the corner and be quiet about it, hoping no one notices her inactivity.

Instead of scrapping the wildly unpopular, costly, and slave-making "build back better" fiasco, they lay the blame at the feet of personalities, and ruthlessly push forward with their agenda... instead of scrapping it and looking for something to consider passing that would actually be beneficial to Americans.

Jimmy Carter did the same dumb shit during his ONE term in office, His party did not enjoy a majority anywhere at all for years after that.

And while they could not get a toehold, the nation prospered.

There is a lesson in there for them... and they will not learn it. Their mindset leaves them incapable of grasping it.

They will just get what they get until they do grasp it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

'Rogue Nation is one of the better websites -Experts say...'
"People are waking up this morning and logging on to Rogue Nation..."
'Lady Gaga -"I love Rogue Nation..."
'...A source from the Government suggests Rogue Nation is a popular destination'
"Let's be clear, Rogue Nation discusses topical issues..."

If you keep writing the same stuff, eventually it becomes accepted and if it is accepted,
it's taken as a fact.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
It must be a rare moon because I find myself agreeing with Justice Democrats. Either that or it's just so obvious, anybody can see it. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, who is the real President? Is it one person or a committee? Competing factions? Whomever it is, it is plain to see they do not care about the welfare of the United States. Rather, it is the fire sale mentality. Scavengers on the carcass. 

Meanwhile, the everyday normie American is frightened of their own shadow. This seems to be a repeating theme throughout history.
until they get a handel on voting fraud and the shenanigans, the VOTE means less than nothing. it's just a simple nusance. They have my last vote, it came last year. there will be no more from me, their all about democrat fraud.
(01-12-2022, 03:27 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: It must be a rare moon because I find myself agreeing with Justice Democrats. Either that or it's just so obvious, anybody can see it. 

Kinda like me, I reckon - I'm so far to the Right that I wrap back around to the Left.

Quote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, who is the real President? Is it one person or a committee? Competing factions? Whomever it is, it is plain to see they do not care about the welfare of the United States. Rather, it is the fire sale mentality. Scavengers on the carcass. 

Meanwhile, the everyday normie American is frightened of their own shadow. This seems to be a repeating theme throughout history.

We do not have a "real" president. Real presidents are elected, not appointed. We are currently on auto-pilot, being guided by a soviet-style politburo. They will never get me to believe that a senile old man running a campaign from his basement and gathering huge rally crowds of three people or so won "the most popular votes in American history". That was the lowest energy campaign I have seen in my lifetime, lower even that the McCain-Palin campaign - and McCain was running to lose on purpose. No way in hell BidenHarris generated that many legitimate votes.

If I believed that about the 2020 election, I would also have to believe I had a legitimate chance at the presidency. I could also run a campaign from my basement and generate huge rallies of three people or so.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-12-2022, 07:21 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 03:27 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: It must be a rare moon because I find myself agreeing with Justice Democrats. Either that or it's just so obvious, anybody can see it. 

Kinda like me, I reckon - I'm so far to the Right that I wrap back around to the Left.

Quote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, who is the real President? Is it one person or a committee? Competing factions? Whomever it is, it is plain to see they do not care about the welfare of the United States. Rather, it is the fire sale mentality. Scavengers on the carcass. 

We do not have a "real" president. Real presidents are elected, not appointed. We are currently on auto-pilot, being guided by a soviet-style politburo. They will never get me to believe that a senile old man running a campaign from his basement and gathering huge rally crowds of three people or so won "the most popular votes in American history". That was the lowest energy campaign I have seen in my lifetime, lower even that the McCain-Palin campaign - and McCain was running to lose on purpose. No way in hell BidenHarris generated that many legitimate votes.

If I believed that about the 2020 election, I would also have to believe I had a legitimate chance at the presidency. I could also run a campaign from my basement and generate huge rallies of three people or so.

I am with you. I do not see it happening. But now we have Potemkin Joe and I really want to know who is pulling the strings.