Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(VIDEO) 'Brought to you by Pfizer'
Check out this compilation of ads -- all brought to you by Pfizer

Makes one wonder just how involved Big Pharma is in the vaccine mandate BS

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(01-08-2022, 04:50 AM)senona Wrote: Check out this compilation of ads -- all brought to you by Pfizer

Makes one wonder just how involved Big Pharma is in the vaccine mandate BS

Let us not bite the hand that feeds us
I think this is a natural progression from commercials during the news. 

Now, the commercials are "during" the news.
(01-10-2022, 02:35 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I think this is a natural progression from commercials during the news. 

Yes, but the point of it is that Pfizer is also a main player with all the restrictions and vaccine guidelines.

And the MSM, who obeys their sponsors due to $$$$$$$, has been pushing the "oh my god, you better get vaccinated or you are going to die" narrative along with "it's the pandemic of the unvaccinated"...blah, blah, blah

Oh yeah, Pfizer has a hand in the 'messaging' 

Pfizer is also on the court filing for crimes against humanity in the UK

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(01-10-2022, 03:02 AM)senona Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 02:35 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I think this is a natural progression from commercials during the news. 

Yes, but the point of it is that Pfizer is also a main player with all the restrictions and vaccine guidelines.

And the MSM, who obeys their sponsors due to $$$$$$$, has been pushing the "oh my god, you better get vaccinated or you are going to die" narrative along with "it's the pandemic of the unvaccinated"...blah, blah, blah

Oh yeah, Pfizer has a hand in the 'messaging' 

Pfizer is also on the court filing for crimes against humanity in the UK

I go to your church on this one. 

After listening to the SCOTUS hearing of the last few days, I am deeply troubled. A few of the Justices apparently have forgotten their role as interpreters of the Constitution and are purveying the same corporate line as the media and the rest of the hype. They do know they are being recorded for the internet, yes?

Maybe look at it as a double whammy. Not only has Big Pharma turned the "news" into their own 24/7 commercials, they have successfully persuaded so many parts of the government to shill their line also. With the tax payers picking up the tab! Brilliant strategy.