• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden
Your thoughts on:
Quote:Biden says he plans to run for reelection in 2024 'if I'm in good health'
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476uyff2wtdjanrqo9bi...y.gif&ct=g]
giggling
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I kinda hope he does. It will be the easiest Republican win in nearly a century, probably even easier than the ass-thumping Reagan gave Carter, and that is saying something!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Does he even know what year it is now?
(12-24-2021, 03:55 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Does he even know what year it is now?

I don't think he does.
The Manufacturing Date on his Box Of Depends For Adults is Blacked Out and he can't see a Calendar From The Closet in his Basement.
Howdy Doody and Captain Kangaroo is all he is allowed to watch.
Sound like talk from demented person....
(12-24-2021, 07:02 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Sound like talk from demented person....

But it seems he's not alone!!

Quote:Kamala Harris says DEMOCRACY and the climate crisis are the biggest national security threats facing the US:
VP also stands by Biden's decision to withdraw from Afghanistan and puts the blame on Trump

'...'What do you see is the biggest national security challenge confronting the U.S.?
What is the thing that worries you and keeps you up at night?' Face the Nation host Margaret Brennan asked.

The vice president answered, 'Frankly, one of them is our democracy. And that I can talk about because that's not
classified.'...'
Daily Mail:

tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Well, KH is correct-- in that our democratic processes have been infiltrated, undermined, and subverted.  Without serious correction to the elections mechanism, "our democracy" IS a national security threat.  The USA is only one step away from one party dictatorship.  The Constitution is practically ignored, and the entire federal government, along with significant state and municipal governments, seem on board with the destruction of American society, all with a pliant "mainstream" media to cheer them on.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-26-2021, 06:59 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 07:02 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Sound like talk from demented person....

But it seems he's not alone!!

Quote:Kamala Harris says DEMOCRACY and the climate crisis are the biggest national security threats facing the US:
VP also stands by Biden's decision to withdraw from Afghanistan and puts the blame on Trump

'...'What do you see is the biggest national security challenge confronting the U.S.?
What is the thing that worries you and keeps you up at night?' Face the Nation host Margaret Brennan asked.

The vice president answered, 'Frankly, one of them is our democracy. And that I can talk about because that's not
classified.'...'
Daily Mail:

tinysurprised

This is scary. There is no sane reason I should agree with Heels-Up Harris, and yet here we are - "our democracy" IS the greatest threat to US national security! The problem is that we are not supposed to be a democracy, but they keep trying to push us into one. We are instead supposed to be  Representative Constitutional Republic. That's how it was set up in the beginning by the Founding Fathers.

A Democracy is a tyranny of the majority, what Thomas Jefferson defined as "two wolves and a sheep voting on what is for supper". Individuals have no protections against the mob in a democracy. Other people order your life and run it as they see fit.

A democracy is not much different from a prison - it just has more extensive fencing and guard towers. The only freedoms anyone has in a democracy are the ones he or she is willing to die to defend on his or her own turf... and that turf is no more than he or she can cut out for themselves by force of arms.

The life expectancy of free people is very, very limited in a democracy - but who wants to live forever as slave to another, much less half of a nation of others, anyhow?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Yes it is Official, The Idiot is running again.
Quote:Biden says he’s running in 2024, but 2020 Democratic presidential candidates keep coming to NH

I think someone needs to tell the DNC.
I'm sure YOU Democrats are Foaming at the Mouth to vote for Biden/Harris again.
[/url]
Quote:[url=https://www.foxnews.com/category/person/amy-klobuchar]Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota early next month will become the latest alum of the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination race to return to New Hampshire, the state that for a century has held the first primary in the country in the race for the White House.

While Klobuchar’s mission is all about 2022, her trip does spark a touch of 2024 buzz as speculation persists that 79-year-old President Biden may not seek reelection for a second term even though he's repeatedly said he'll run again.
Source
(12-24-2021, 02:42 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I kinda hope he does. It will be the easiest Republican win in nearly a century, probably even easier than the ass-thumping Reagan gave Carter, and that is saying something!

Or.... the nonexistent 81 million magically vote him back into office as he is wheeled on a gurney down the halls of the white house.
@"727Sky" 

Although there is awareness emerging about how corrupt the last election was, I, too, am wary that the cheating will again "win".

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(02-14-2022, 08:48 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"727Sky" 

Although there is awareness emerging about how corrupt the last election was, I, too, am wary that the cheating will again "win".

Cheers

I imagine Michelle will be your President.

Reasoning, that all the dirtbags love her.  By dirtbags I mean the elite and their respective followers who don't give a rats about those who eek out a simple honest living.

You all know those hard individual workers.  The silent majority.

Cheers on Valentines Day,

Bally:)
(02-14-2022, 08:48 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"727Sky" 

Cheers

They have to Cheat, they can not Win any other way.
(02-14-2022, 12:16 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 02:42 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I kinda hope he does. It will be the easiest Republican win in nearly a century, probably even easier than the ass-thumping Reagan gave Carter, and that is saying something!

Or.... the nonexistent 81 million magically vote him back into office as he is wheeled on a gurney down the halls of the white house.

Yeah, what about that 81 million votes, the most of any presidential candidate in the history of the US? EVER... Where did they all go? Now 75% of the electorate says they will vote for anyone BUT BidenHarris! Even 59% of DEMOCRATS say they would vote for anyone BUT BidenHarris!

What a difference a years makes, eh?

Or maybe that 81 million votes was just printed up in China and shipped over in pre-voted crates of ballots...

SO - the Democrats need to hurry up and figure out who they're going to run, so the CCP knows who to print up ballots for, and get those printing presses rolling! I personally think that was the REAL "foreign interference" in the last election, not any alleged "Russian collusion".