Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The last thing out of Pandora's box
Just curious how many of you have felt "hope" any part of this year? 

Have you had anything to look forward to really ? Beyond survuval. Do you think the events unfolding can be undone with a new administration, or have we been struck the blow that signals the end of our Constitution ? 
So much evil inflicted by a small powerful few. Do you believe future generations of your family will be aflicted with government servitude........... think long before you answer. You can see the immediate and rapid powergrab all around us, and woe to the big cities, surely they will be hell in our times.
Will you see Anarchy in your lifetime, on US Soil ?
Quote:Just curious how many of you have felt "hope" any part of this year?

Have you had anything to look forward to really ? Beyond survuval. Do you think the events unfolding can be undone with a new administration, or have we been struck the blow that signals the end of our Constitution ?

So much evil inflicted by a small powerful few. Do you believe future generations of your family will be aflicted with government servitude........... think long before you answer. You can see the immediate and rapid powergrab all around us, and woe to the big cities, surely they will be hell in our times.
Will you see Anarchy in your lifetime, on US Soil ?

I've had hope, beyond reason perhaps, but I don't really feel there is hope out there. I don't see hope in much of anything returning to normal as we have known it and feel hope is somewhere past the horizon for the foreseeable future.

I think that things could get better with a new administration, but very likely won't and will continue to get worse even if it is at a reduced pace from what it is currently. The US and state constitutions will never end in the lives and hearts of true patriots.

I believe we are all afflicted with government servitude and have been since day one. This is the opposite of how it should be. I don't expect anything less and only more for future generations.

As for anarchy, if you are meaning lawlessness, except for the government and big corporations, most common people obey most of the laws. Personally, I don't believe in any victimless crimes that many laws are based on.

I may see anarchy in what I have left in my life time, not sure if it will be as extreme as a road warrior scenario or something less like some third world banana republic dictatorship.
My thoughts are similar to those of MSB.

No rescue.  But not total collapse, either.

As far as society goes, one should recall that much of the perception is relative.  If kids grow up with "daddy government", then that will be "normal" for them.  The ones who will not like this change are people like us who recall when things were different.

I am sickened by what I believe has been infiltration, undermining, and subversion of our government.  Not only at federal level, right down to municipal activity like school boards.  But I don't have the impression that a majority of Americans are bothered by that.  At best, it seems split down the middle.

I also believe that soon, international events will provide a massive distraction from the ineptitude of the Washington DC crowd.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

The big concern for everyone is what happens when a loaf of bread cost $20+ and what that will do to everyone if that happens ?
(12-19-2021, 11:15 PM)727Sky Wrote: The big concern for everyone is what happens when a loaf of bread cost $20+ and what that will do to everyone if that happens ?

What if they cut off your smart phone, or your smart anything including your car. What will that do when you aren't connected and don't have your smart stuff?
From time to time i occasionally had some hope, now i dont feel so .

The basic structure of society is based that the larger portion of people who have no idea about anything use voting in elections, or use influence in goverment/county level , which is basicly same as incompetent people run a company.....that`s why everything has failed, and will fail again and again. 

The sheeple masses ,brainless zombies influence too much everything ..so as long this will continue like this, i cant see much hope.

Maybe just one hope, divine intervention.....but cant know the timing,so dont much help now.

The current events now may be also because the system is allready a failure economically , and TPTB want to hide their failure, enter the great reset

What is the Motive

Quote:The MOTIVE is to default on all government debts and to hide their failure, Schwab is presenting this as you will own nothing and be happy because governments will erase all debt. Pension will be replaced by Guaranteed Basic Income.

Quote:So while everyone argues over COVID, vaccines, COVID passports, and lockdowns, the real plot is never discussed. This is what 2032 is all about. It is the end of an era that began with Keynesian Economics and the Great Depression. Part of Schwab’s 2030 agenda is to end democracy they call “populism” for we are too stupid to know what is best for us, when it is all about them retaining power.

The system itself is enemy, because it is run by wrong people who are not loyal to people, but are 100% loyal to TPTB .
Sorry for my answers but I see the world through an over-thinking lens. Maybe slightly crazy too.  tinybiggrin

I'm not sure what normal is. Normal changes all the time. I do see the word used as a euphemism for less governmental disruption or over reach. The problem in that last context is the road has been long, slow, and deliberate. Maybe this last step was too obtrusive for some. 

Hope? I guess everyone has a different idea of what that is. I know I will get flamed for this but the older I get, the less "hope" I have in most people around me. They are weak and lazy thinkers. They want nothing to do with responsibility or risk. They want safety and ease. They care little for what they give up to get there. Effort is evil or racist or bigoted or something else just as ridiculous.  

I suppose it's always been that way. I think most are not mentally, spiritually, or physically equipped to bear the load of freedom and independence. It's almost like there are two sub-species of humans. One has always relied on the other. As long as things worked out reasonably well, most did not care. The modern analog has run into difficulty though. Those who rely on outsourcing their own well being are being played by those they foolishly put their belief in. Those they trusted were not real leaders. They were low level manipulators. The sirens song of comfort and ease was stronger then their common sense. Now they are on the rocks. 

In the US at least, there is hope. The framework of our system is strong. It just needs strong people. At some point, the safety and ease seekers will realize this. Hopefully this time they make better choices.
(12-20-2021, 02:17 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I suppose it's always been that way. I think most are not mentally, spiritually, or physically equipped to bear the load of freedom and independence. It's almost like there are two sub-species of humans.

The Eloi and the Moorlocks.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-20-2021, 05:35 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 02:17 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I suppose it's always been that way. I think most are not mentally, spiritually, or physically equipped to bear the load of freedom and independence. It's almost like there are two sub-species of humans.

The Eloi and the Moorlocks.

I had to look that up.  tinybigeyes You are well read my friend.

Maybe I was trying to get more to the ant and grasshopper? Maybe Henny Penny? I'm not sure. 

I just see that some folks do not like the burden of responsibility or making serious decisions. Instead they look to set up circumstances where they can skate by those things. Where they can let someone else do it for them. They vote for one of two identical paths every four years. When problems occur, they blame anyone or anything else but their role in their own life. They are easily taken advantage of. 

If someone tells them to put a mask on to save the world, they will do so with self righteous glee. If they see someone who disagrees, now they have an untermensch. 

If someone steals their buying power through inflation, they will blame a President and feel good about their anger. 

Instead of readily available education on any subject, they chose to get their ignorance reinforced via media outlets. And they are proud of it! 

Leaders own the outcomes of their decisions. They dust themselves off when they fall short, reevaluate, and try again. When things go wrong, they look at themselves first. Did I do something wrong? They promote teamwork, not division. 

Leaders have a completely different mindset than the self-righteous blamers. 

They are also dangerous to those who chose to sway by manipulation and deceit. There is something organic about human leadership that sets it apart from manufactured BS. The non-leaders know it instantly and will gravitate to it if left undisturbed. That's why we see them smeared and lied about at every opportunity. They would shepherd the flock to a better place, not the most beneficial for the few slinging the untruths.
(12-20-2021, 06:17 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Leaders own the outcomes of their decisions. They dust themselves off when they fall short, reevaluate, and try again. When things go wrong, they look at themselves first. Did I do something wrong? They promote teamwork, not division. 

They are also dangerous to those who chose to sway by manipulation and deceit. There is something organic about human leadership that sets it apart from manufactured BS. The non-leaders know it instantly and will gravitate to it if left undisturbed. That's why we see them smeared and lied about at every opportunity. They would shepherd the flock to a better place, not the most beneficial for the few slinging the untruths.

I believe that is very true. Leadership is organic, and appears to be inborn, and people recognize it if left to their own devices, and cluster around it. Oh sure, there are any number of books and courses purporting to teach one leadership, but most or all fall short when that spark is not within an individual to begin with, when it is not there to be nurtured by the "education" in leadership.

It also seems true that parasites are quickest to recognize it, and do all in their leech-like power to snuff it out or cover it up from the eyes of the masses they would attempt to lead.

The net result of that, I think, is that we have no leaders currently in power. Instead, we have only manipulative parasites at the head of an ever growing mass of other parasites.

We are on auto-pilot. there is no one at the steering wheel.

Leadership may also be relative. For example, this critter recognized me of all people as the leader of his pack, but strictly speaking, I have no urges to lead anyone any where any more, and so am no kind of "leader" in the strictest sense of the word.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10532]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-20-2021, 07:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 06:17 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Leaders own the outcomes of their decisions. They dust themselves off when they fall short, reevaluate, and try again. When things go wrong, they look at themselves first. Did I do something wrong? They promote teamwork, not division. 

I believe that is very true. Leadership is organic, and appears to be inborn, and people recognize it if left to their own devices, and cluster around it. Oh sure, there are any number of books and courses purporting to teach one leadership, but most or all fall short when that spark is not within an individual to begin with, when it is not there to be nurtured by the "education" in leadership.

It also seems true that parasites are quickest to recognize it, and do all in their leech-like power to snuff it out or cover it up from the eyes of the masses they would attempt to lead.

The net result of that, I think, is that we have no leaders currently in power. Instead, we have only manipulative parasites at the head of an ever growing mass of other parasites.

We are on auto-pilot. there is no one at the steering wheel.

Leadership may also be relative. For example, this critter recognized me of all people as the leader of his pack, but strictly speaking, I have no urges to lead anyone any where any more, and so am no kind of "leader" in the strictest sense of the word.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10532]

It looks like you have a terrific friend there  tinybiggrin
You might say HOPE is on the way if..............

millions-of-angry-armed-americans-stand-ready-to-seize-power-if-trump-loses
  https://www.newsweek.com/2021/12/31/mill...60953.html
(12-21-2021, 04:49 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: You might say HOPE is on the way if..............

Are people still believing Trump ? tinybigeyes

Millions Americans will die because him, he is pro vaccine, pro booster shot , and bragging about it all still today , he even want all credit from it.

Clinical trials would take minimum 5 years....but Trump wanted to skipp trials, because there was so big hurry kill people with the kill shots.

Thanks to operation warp speed, Trump helped the genocide come true, he is working for them, against the people .
(12-22-2021, 09:04 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(12-21-2021, 04:49 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: You might say HOPE is on the way if..............

Are people still believing Trump ? tinybigeyes

Millions Americans will die because him, he is pro vaccine, pro booster shot , and bragging about it all still today , he even want all credit from it.

Clinical trials would take minimum 5 years....but Trump wanted to skipp trials, because there was so big hurry kill people with the kill shots.

Thanks to operation warp speed, Trump helped the genocide come true, he is working for them, against the people .

Some people need a figure head for their cause. As long as the deed is done they can use the Easter Bunny if it works to strengthen the cause..