Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andrew Cuomo is ordered by NY state commission to RETURN $5.1m
Quote:Disgraced former NY Governor Andrew Cuomo is ordered by NY state commission to RETURN $5.1m proceeds of his self-congratulatory 'American Crisis' COVID memoir
  • Ex-NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo was ordered Tuesday to turn over all proceeds from his pandemic book deal to the state AG’s office within the next 30 days
  • The ruling from the the Joint Commission on Public Ethics (JCOPE) comes after the agency announced a probe reassessing its approval of the 2020 tell-all 
  • The ethics agency commission voted 12-1 on Tuesday to order the ousted governor to fork over his memoir's profits to the state Attorney General's office
  • Multiple investigations by the state watchdog group found that Cuomo used state resources to produce and promote the book, penned during the pandemic
  • The ruling puts state AG Letitia James in the hot seat, after her office's probe into sexual harassment allegations against the then-governor led to his resignation
  • Cuomo touted himself as a hero in the book in regards to his handling of the pandemic - despite being embroiled in a scandal over NY's nursing home deaths

This is the best way to hurt political dirt bags who scam the system for personal gain. Maybe some of the seniors he condemned to death via nursing home covid assignments at least have something to be thankful for in the after life. I would rather the money be given to the surviving family members of the nursing home residents who perished because of Cuomo's idiocracy.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ceeds.html
What I find most amazing is that anything that bastard penned could possibly net 5.1 mil. Are there really that many death junkies loose in this nation?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I'm with Ninurta on this one. Who on Earth would even want to read that garbage? 

The dude is a slime ball. A slime ball that helped kill lots of seniors. A fanny grabber. A thief. A liar. 

I agree this is hitting the schmucks where it hurts.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10514]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10515]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)