Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drums of war "Stupid idiots"
Update from my husband friends, who check in at the Phx. office yesterday evening and then took a taxi (not Lyft or Uber) to our house for a night of drinking and going over old times.

He and his wife said that Biden doesn't listen to their on the ground analysis from their well paid informant's in Putin's cabinet/military.
He ignores their briefs from their supervisor's.
Biden is listening to uniformed political nobodies! (voices in his head)

With Biden being a Total Airheaded-Netwit with Dementia if an attack occurs, he would be to confused to act and just go about his day eating ice-cream as his WOKE chairman of Our Armed Forces gets his Hair and Nails done. (their words not mine)

This morning my husband took them to the airport.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-09-2021, 06:12 PM)guohua Wrote: Update from my husband friends, who check in at the Phx. office yesterday evening and then took a taxi (not Lyft or Uber) to our house for a night of drinking and going over old times.

He and his wife said that Biden doesn't listen to their on the ground analysis from their well paid informant's in Putin's cabinet/military.

With Biden being a Total Airheaded-Netwit with Dementia if an attack occurs, he would be to confused to act and just go about his day eating ice-cream as his WOKE chairman of Our Armed Forces gets his Hair and Nails done. (their words not mine)

I think a lot of the US Clandestine Services have been compromised and factionalized into two camps - those who still do the work honestly, and the Political Kommissar class who have the regime's ear. it may be that the voices in BidenHarris' head are really just the Political Kommissars.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-09-2021, 06:12 PM)guohua Wrote: Update from my husband friends, who check in at the Phx. office yesterday evening and then took a taxi (not Lyft or Uber) to our house for a night of drinking and going over old times.

I am seeing a pattern.

Americans are not voting for the kind of person they want in the office of President anymore. They vote against whomever is in office.

The people they are setting up in office, are not people that will benefit our country or unite the people. They place people in office that they know will keep the people angry, frustrated, confused, distracted, divided, and easily controlled.

Anyone that runs against Biden will win. Just because they are not Biden. After Biden is out, whomever is elected, will play his role, until he/she is unseated, and the band plays on.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Just to add.
[Image: Cartoon-12.11.21-A.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Now I need to find a Picture of WOKE General Milley getting his hair and nail done.
[Image: 4177vj07rfh71.jpg?auto=webp&s=a91b3a57dd...541d95dbca]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-11-2021, 04:42 PM)guohua Wrote: Now I need to find a Picture of WOKE General Milley getting his hair and nail done.
[Image: 4177vj07rfh71.jpg?auto=webp&s=a91b3a57dd...541d95dbca]

He's a lot purdier with his makeup on - "boy, you sure got a purdy mouf!"

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’