Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inside Australia's Covid Internment Camp
Young lady discusses the reason she was forced into a covid internment camp and what it was like to be held there for 14 days.. Some scary stuff. 

Video is about 20 minutes long. 

The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
I've seen it, KDog and I'm waiting for day when those guys working in the camps say that
they were only following orders.
tinysure
Disgraceful humans.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
So, Australia is ignoring the judgment of the Nuremberg Code.
Which was put in place to keep people from being held against their will for medical purposes. True?
The ten points of the code were given in the section of the judges' verdict entitled "Permissible Medical Experiments", well I would think locking you up in a camp to determine if you're sick is holding you against your will.

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
  2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
  3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
  4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
  5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
  6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
  7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
  8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
  9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
  10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"guohua" 

Funny thing, I've been reading about this all over the internet the last few days:

SHOCKING: In the wake of Austria's drastic lockdown of unvaccinated people, EU chief calls for throwing out Nuremberg Code
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(12-06-2021, 11:10 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"guohua" 

Funny thing, I've been reading about this all over the internet the last few days:

SHOCKING: In the wake of Austria's drastic lockdown of unvaccinated people, EU chief calls for throwing out Nuremberg Code

Because,,,, they know that they are in Violation of that Decree/Law/Judgment.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Disgusting situation in Down under . The leaders there should be locked up in the camps and not vice versa.

Since they want to abolish the Nuremberg Code , this is what they want to normilize :

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10451]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10452]
(12-07-2021, 07:40 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Disgusting situation in Down under . The leaders there should be locked up in the camps and not vice versa.

Since they want to abolish the Nuremberg Code , this is what they want to normilize :

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10451]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10452]

It's insane and people are allowing them to do it.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Towing the government line ?
(12-07-2021, 10:51 AM)727Sky Wrote: Towing the government line ?

That was funny, but funny in a twisted, pathetic sort of way. It's the exact same sort of narrative the Left is trying to foster here. What the kid and his ma were saying in effect was "It's ok if we violently attack them, because our violent attacks are political statements. If they violently attack us right back to defend themselves, however, that ain't ok. It ain't fair. It shows what violent Fascists they are!"

See, THEIR violence is just making a statement, but any retaliatory violence meant to stop them is, of course, Fascist violence - but THEIR violence ISN'T Fascistic. That's kinda the very definition of cognitive dissonance - believing two contradictory things to both be true at the same time.

Be that as it may, I'm a simple man, with a simple mind, and unable to perform that mental trick. So, if they bring their shit at me, my Fascistic ass is going to imperil the hell out of their civil liberties, with extreme prejudice, and I won't even care.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I saw that. And I guess she tested negative the whole time. So the point of her being there on medical grounds was what?

Never thought I would see all this Alex Jones/David Icke stuff come to fruition. But, here we are.

It makes it clear how the Nazis (the real ones during the 30's) did what they did. Most folks just sit there and puke out the party line. 

After I left the Army and "integrated back into the population",  I was surprised how many people looked like straight cowards to me. Now I know I was right. They are. Not all but most. Cannot count on those folks to do anything but dime you out. I have to rethink the whole plan now.