Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inverters Of Truth
Something i been pondering lately, and now i guess i am enough sure to write about it in RN . This may be too difficult to explain / write....but i will give it a try anyway tinybighuh Not that i would be 100% sure about this , but close enought still .

It seems to me like our true reality has been hijacked . It has been re-modelled , inverted, distorted to greate other reality/perception . This is done to humans by entity that some call Archons.

If we look our World , we can see that allmost everything is screwed and something inside us tell that this should not be like this. The Archons need also energy to live, they need human negative emotions, like fear . Everything is backwards.

This quite agressive human perception modelling start when everyone is born. We are not guided enough if at all to see our own real reality/World, but are pulled straight to parallel reality which is fake and lie . Everyone is observer and look as perceiver, it is a perception .

I happen to read article also about the possibility of human consciousness creating reality , Quantum decoherence . This was not about Archons thought, but in some sense i wanted to add
it here, as it talks also about our perception, that being observer or listen/see what others have observed can possible create things. this also is not so easy to read tinybigeyes  , heck i am not sure do i understand it ...

Is human consciousness creating reality?

To make things easyer for everyone, i just add article link about the Archons ,which tell`s much more in greater details . For me , it seems something which is connecting the dots , why our World is this screwed ,evil place .

The Archon Theory

I think , the Archons as great manipulators have their own part on this covid plandemic show , they have succeed to greate powerfull illusion , as like sorcerer would do , to make people live in fear etc . We could maybe use expression demonic possession also, because that`s what it is ?  Or some might call it the matrix ? we are dealing with information , but who actually give all the information, and can validate it being ok .

Everything good / real is inverted to opposite . It has almost become like law of physics, modus operandi of how this World ,realm operates......but it is not our real World / reality , it`s been
just distorted by purpose and evil motive . 

This clown World is fake , our perception is being hacked . What all we really know ? i mean seems like we have learned all this from other humans, from their observations, but what if the observers were hacked also ? They write books, write history , etc etc...

This is like computer virus getting inside to someones PC without anyone notice it , and eventually it will destroy whole OS and make files /programs run very poorly. The Archons could do the same , running the whole OS as they like on to their own purposes/agenda .

I dont know how everyone is seeing this World, but i seriously feel there is something fishy here . It`s like Neo starting to think that there's something wrong with the world

This realm should not be as....open air mental institution, so what`s really going on ? tinybigeyes
Not being  Gnostic, I cannot subscribe to the theory of "Archons", although I do tend to believe that the same (non-Archon) - spirits, for lack of a better word - are perceived among various cultures with various names and attributes suited to the culture in question are in fact the same spirits across cultures. My studies of NDE point in that direction - people who have died report seeing various entities which they "see" through the lens of their own cultures, but which appear to be the self same entity across all the experiences. An entity which never identifies itself, but instead leaves it up to the individual to interpret in light of his own culture. A Christian may see "Jesus", a Muslim "Mohammed", a Hindu "Krishna", etc, regardless of the objective identity of the being, which never actually identities itself to them.

I didn't even know any Gnostics still existed. I thought they all died out in the 400's AD.

While I do believe cross-dimensional beings exist, the basic premise of Gnosticism - that Satan and Yahweh are the same being - seems to be flawed to me, and if that basic premise is flawed, then everything that flows from it must necessarily be flawed as well.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-04-2021, 08:15 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Not being  Gnostic, I cannot subscribe to the theory of "Archons", although I do tend to believe that the same (non-Archon) - spirits, for lack of a better word - are perceived among various cultures with various names and attributes suited to the culture in question are in fact the same spirits across cultures. My studies of NDE point in that direction - people who have died report seeing various entities which they "see" through the lens of their own cultures, but which appear to be the self same entity across all the experiences. An entity which never identifies itself, but instead leaves it up to the individual to interpret in light of his own culture. A Christian may see "Jesus", a Muslim "Mohammed", a Hindu "Krishna", etc, regardless of the objective identity of the being, which never actually identities itself to them.

I didn't even know any Gnostics still existed. I thought they all died out in the 400's AD.

While I do believe cross-dimensional beings exist, the basic premise of Gnosticism - that Satan and Yahweh are the same being - seems to be flawed to me, and if that basic premise is flawed, then everything that flows from it must necessarily be flawed as well.

Not being a Gnostic myself either, i dont know is there any Gnostics now days..

I dont agree with Gnostic , that Satan and Yahweh are the same being , it does seem as flawed yes .  But that does not necessery mean all what they sayed is flawed to me , not that i really much would read Gnostic stuff . It seem we live flawed World now, and something is pulling the strings , so the basic idea of Archons or what ever name to use , makes to me some sense .

That`s very interesting what you tell about the seeing trought lens of own cultures ..

About to go sleep, too tired to think anymore today.
Just sounds like someone watched The Matrix movie series, mixed in some ancient Gnosticism and ran with it. Not sure I buy into. The only part I can get on board with is dimensions bleeding into each other being the reason for a lot of the crazy in the world currently. 

I do believe that scientists did open a portal to another dimension and it has sped up the process but the dimensions have been bleeding into each other since the Earth began, the only difference now is it isn't a natural process but an intentional one- and it is happening much more quickly than Nature ever intended. Instead of small, intermittent portals we are left with huge rips in the veil that separates us and our neighboring dimensions- and simultaneously huge rips in the veil are happening between each dimension and its neighbors as well.

If you think it's weird now just wait... you ain't seen nothing yet.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(12-05-2021, 03:16 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Just sounds like someone watched The Matrix movie series, mixed in some ancient Gnosticism and ran with it. Not sure I buy into. The only part I can get on board with is dimensions bleeding into each other being the reason for a lot of the crazy in the world currently. 

I do believe that scientists did open a portal to another dimension and it has sped up the process but the dimensions have been bleeding into each other since the Earth began, the only difference now is it isn't a natural process but an intentional one- and it is happening much more quickly than Nature ever intended. Instead of small, intermittent portals we are left with huge rips in the veil that separates us and our neighboring dimensions- and simultaneously huge rips in the veil are happening between each dimension and its neighbors as well.

If you think it's weird now just wait... you ain't seen nothing yet.

Well i think the influence has been there thousands of years, long before movie matrix . If we look closely the police in Australia ,for example , the one that are so eager with enforcement with the anti-human covid rules, they seem very off from normal human level to me....it`s like they are not here with our dimension completely ,or are flipping in and out . They seem as being in obsession...

This is not the first time something like this happen, thought the difference is now that technology has make forward so much, that they could pull this kind of mass genocide by injection style massacre, and this time World-wide.  During the khmer rouge , Pol Pot succeed to kill about 25% of populations , it was to build new society . What about Rwanda 1994....again full massacre in 100 days.

When such a change from "normal human psyche" to go full killing spree, from relative short time period....i feel it is suspicious .
@"Kenzo" 

Discussion of inversion is an on- and off- topic among people who discuss "Q".  The handling of the pandemic gave several examples, such as "standard treatments won't work", "the unvaccinated are an existential threat" etc.  Some even advise to take anything announced by the MSM and invert it to get a more accurate view of what is going on.

Not sure if it is technically a practice of the Deep State, or just a side effect of the unending propaganda.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-05-2021, 08:45 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Kenzo" 

Discussion of inversion is an on- and off- topic among people who discuss "Q".  The handling of the pandemic gave several examples, such as "standard treatments won't work", "the unvaccinated are an existential threat" etc.  Some even advise to take anything announced by the MSM and invert it to get a more accurate view of what is going on.

Not sure if it is technically a practice of the Deep State, or just a side effect of the unending propaganda.

Cheers

I never gone digging the Q hole, so it`s news that there has been also inversion discussion in the Q circles. I can see that there is some justification for it, as the plandemic has these elements, many things that are presented as truth, are total lie in reality .

Drug ivermectin is dangerous if listen them, and in reality it save lifes and is quite safe.....180% flip and same time vaccines are safe and working against the coof, and that is also 180% flip...as
those vaccines are super dangerous that give AIDS, and dont prevent coof .