Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CDC Director Walensky A Lying Bitch
Was surfin the idjet box again this morning checking out the MSM's talking head shows while drinking my coffee. I stopped on ABC's GMA a left wing bastion above all others except MSNBC, with the all of the 50 plus somethings acting like their in their twenty's and are very woke. The two i can't stand the most are Phony Baloney Robin Roberts, and Argonaut George Stupidnopoulos.

Anyway they were doing a report on the new Moronic Variant and had Walensky on, then she went on a 5 min BS spewing speech about all Covid related talking points. saying the same old same old.

While she was talking i noticed two things, first was her head movement, and then her 90 mile a hour eye blinking and double blinks. Then it struck me, she's lying through her teeth. I recalled reading several behaviorist articles about people lying. Both excessive head movement and eye blinking are considered to be signs people are lying.

To be fair, some say that their not and just that the person is under stress. Now she could be stressed out due to her job, but to me she is far to comfortable in front of the camera for that, and knowing what has been said and shown I'm going to have to go with lying.
[Image: TWBB.png]

It seems, at a certain echelon of government employment, lying is part of the job.

Have to wonder how much of the USA will be left functional by the time this insanity has run its course.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Walensky seems as lying a-hole . When looking her or Fauchi they are all like they dont have any moral, ethics or anything normal human emotions .
(12-03-2021, 07:26 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: It seems, at a certain echelon of government employment, lying is part of the job.

Have to wonder how much of the USA will be left functional by the time this insanity has run its course.

Cheers

It's a bit like the military, I believe - the higher you climb, the longer you have to wear a tie on a daily basis. I believe that is cutting down blood flow to their brains, as it does to officers in the military.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-03-2021, 07:26 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: It seems, at a certain echelon of government employment, lying is part of the job.

Cheers

Yep gotta lie for the team. Be a team player or pack you bags and get out. There have been and will always be those who for a few coins will enforce the will of their masters to include much worse than lying.

Another way of saying that is, "Tribal mentality you agree or you are kicked out of the tribe." It would appear that the idea of public service is putting a “for sale” sign on the country and enriching themselves… the electorate is just a inconvenient group of rubes a government has to pay lip service too....