Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It is just the Truth, we are Governed By,,,,,
It is just the Truth, we are Governed By complete Idiots!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Aliens are a pretty good theory right about now because I cannot accept adults can be that stupid as our government in DC. 

Or in our Statehouses. 

Or in our city halls. 

It's like a X-Files episode.
We Are Governed By Losser's!!!!!!
It`s the same here, on other side of the Atlantic , governed by complete Idiots .

Maybe we can say that the empire is nearing the collapse moment ? Empire being the Western World ?

The more near of the collapse, the more crazy it gets ?

I dont know, that was just a thought tinysure 

Lately it has looked like every week something more crazy happens , like it`s spiraling to madnes   minusculebonker
(11-30-2021, 07:22 PM)Kenzo Wrote: It`s the same here, on other side of the Atlantic , governed by complete Idiots .

Maybe we can  say that the empire is nearing the collapse moment ? Empire being the Western World ?

Lately it has looked like every week something more crazy happens , like it`s spiraling to madnes   minusculebonker

IMO all the craziness doesn't just happen... It's being orchestrated. While the leaders may be complete idiots & imbeciles, they are simply following a script.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

(12-01-2021, 03:25 PM)Minstrel Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 07:22 PM)Kenzo Wrote: It`s the same here, on other side of the Atlantic , governed by complete Idiots .

Maybe we can  say that the empire is nearing the collapse moment ? Empire being the Western World ?

IMO all the craziness doesn't just happen... It's being orchestrated. While the leaders may be complete idiots & imbeciles, they are simply following a script.

And I endorse this message.
minusculegoodjob minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

(12-01-2021, 03:25 PM)Minstrel Wrote:

Agree, orchestrated  for sure. For some idiot reason World leaders want to follow and obey Klaus, Ernst Stavro Blofeld ...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10423]
(11-28-2021, 09:41 PM)guohua Wrote: It is just the Truth, we are Governed By complete Idiots!

You know there was a book written by many different authors a couple thousand years ago that said all this shit was gonna happen.
Many believe that the white horse to be Pestilence. It would seem that someone is trying their damnist to keep one going. Many think the second the red horse to be war, it seems a awful lot of the world leaders are talking about it quite openly. The third is famine, does shortage in the stores, and inflation fit in there. I don't see the fourth the pale horse out yet but if the Moronic Variant doesn't push it over the top, I'm giving dollars to doughnuts that a New even more infectious killing one will soon pop up, that's what has been going on it seems. Just when it looks like the curve is falling oh no a new one comes out and it's the unjabbed fault.

I'm wondering if the evil bastards running the world are using the bible as a play book.
Oh i forgot, all though in the U.S. they haven't started giving the mark, they have a law now that they know what you buy and sell. HowFucked Up is that.
[Image: TWBB.png]

I would like to add this article about individual states and the freedom the citizens (and illegals) have.
Quote:Red states dominate index of fiscal, regulatory, and personal freedoms, while blue states are the least free
I do think Red States have more freedoms, we don't wear a mask anywhere here in AZ.
The only people I see wearing mask alone in their own cars have out of State Plates or have a Biden/Harris sticker on their Bumper.
Quote:The Cato Institute released its sixth-annual "Freedom in the 50 States" report this week. The index provides an "updated ranking of the American states on the basis of how their policies promote freedom in the fiscal, regulatory, and personal realms." The index of freedoms in all 50 states shows that red states dominate the list in the states with the most freedoms, while the blue states with Democratic governors were often at the bottom of the list.

The authors of the study define "freedom" as:
Quote:We ground our conception of freedom on an individual rights framework. In our view, individuals should be allowed to dispose of their lives, liberties, and property as they see fit, so long as they do not infringe on the rights of others. This understanding of freedom follows from the natural-rights liberal thought of John Locke, Immanuel Kant, and Robert Nozick, but it is also consistent with the rights-generating rule-utilitarianism of Herbert Spencer and others.
To formulate the "Freedom in the 50 States" index, the Cato Institute looked at three main categories: personal freedoms, fiscal policies, and regulatory policies. There are 230 policy variables, and 25 subcategories such as incarceration, guns, education, marijuana, state taxation, land use freedom, and labor-market freedom.

The COVID-19 pandemic and the draconian measures implemented by governors forced the Cato Institute to "add a new section analyzing how state COVID-19 responses have affected freedom since the pandemic began." The libertarian think tank noted that the new pandemic section "discusses significant policy changes and trends since the data cutoff, ensuring that readers have a strong sense of the state of freedom in the states today."

In the "Freedom in the 50 States" index, states with Republican governors notched eight of the 10 most free states. Meanwhile, eight of the states with the worst freedom ratings were led by Democratic governors.

In overall freedom, the top 10 states are:
  1. New Hampshire - Republican Governor
  2. Florida - Republican Governor
  3. Nevada - Democratic Governor
  4. Tennessee - Republican - Governor
  5. South Dakota - Republican Governor
  6. Indiana - Republican Governor
  7. Michigan - Democratic Governor
  8. Georgia - Republican Governor
  9. Arizona - Republican Governor
  10. Idaho - Republican Governor
The worst 10 states for freedom:
  1. New York - Democratic Governor
  2. Hawaii - Democratic Governor
  3. California - Democratic Governor
  4. New Jersey - Democratic Governor
  5. Oregon - Democratic Governor
  6. Maryland - Republican Governor
  7. Delaware - Democratic Governor
  8. Vermont - Republican Governor
  9. New Mexico - Democratic Governor
  10. Rhode Island - Democratic Governor
Source
For you living in the EU (experimental One World Order) I'm Going to Say IT, YES I AM! Merry Christmas!!!!!

Quote:EU scraps inclusive language guidelines advising Christmas be replaced with 'holiday times'

Everyone is being Governed By Total Ass-Holes!
Quote:The executive branch of the European Union has withdrawn its “guidelines for inclusive communication,” which suggested that European Commission officials “update” the language they use by replacing the word “Christmas” with “holiday times" and avoiding “gendered” words.
Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas You Bunch Of Communist!

Quote:The document advised avoiding references to Christmas and “Christian names” to avoid giving the impression of “intolerance or judgment, fuel stereotypes or single out one religious group.”

Because “not everyone celebrates the Christmas holidays,” the guidelines reportedly advised that officials “need to be sensitive to the fact that people have different religious traditions.”
Source

(12-06-2021, 06:05 PM)guohua Wrote: For you living in the EU (experimental One World Order) I'm Going to Say IT, YES I AM! Merry Christmas!!!!!

Quote:EU scraps inclusive language guidelines advising Christmas be replaced with 'holiday times'

Quote:The executive branch of the European Union has withdrawn its “guidelines for inclusive communication,” which suggested that European Commission officials “update” the language they use by replacing the word “Christmas” with “holiday times" and avoiding “gendered” words.
Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas You Bunch Of Communist!

Quote:The document advised avoiding references to Christmas and “Christian names” to avoid giving the impression of “intolerance or judgment, fuel stereotypes or single out one religious group.”

Because “not everyone celebrates the Christmas holidays,” the guidelines reportedly advised that officials “need to be sensitive to the fact that people have different religious traditions.”
Source

Really tinysurprised   i did not know their plans

I am not a Christmas person at all, but it`s wrong to cancel word that`s been used for ages....and yes, the EU is Governed By Total Ass-Holes!

They even talk now to abolish the Nurenberg code , the one that was made after WW2
(12-06-2021, 06:18 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(12-06-2021, 06:05 PM)guohua Wrote: For you living in the EU (experimental One World Order) I'm Going to Say IT, YES I AM! Merry Christmas!!!!!

Source

I am not a Christmas person at all, but it`s wrong to cancel word that`s been used for ages....and yes, the EU is Governed By Total Ass-Holes!

They even talk now to abolish the Nurenberg code , the one that was made after WW2

We don't celebrate Christmas either but don't try to stop those who do or those who Love The Old Movies and Songs.
They will get the Nuremberg Code Cancelled it is direct conflict with their NWO Agenda.
Here is a article from Canada.
Those citizens also need to Fight Back.

Quote:New Brunswick Grocery Stores Given Power to Ban the Unvaccinated
 Damn it is the Mark of the Beast!!!!!
Quote:Grocery stores in New Brunswick, Canada have been given the power to ban unvaccinated people from entering, meaning the unjabbed could be prevented from conducting the essential activity of buying food.

Yes, really.

The province’s health minister Dorothy Shephard said businesses will be given the option to either enforce physical distancing or check for proof-of-vaccination.
Those businesses include “malls and grocery stores.”
Source
Just to add a little more for your reading Pleasure.
Quote:Europe is the wolf at the door of America’s freedom of choice for vaccines, with Democrats likely to point to the false efficacy of forced vaccination as an excuse to ignore the Constitution.

In Austria, COVID-19 vaccines have become compulsory, and a “lockdown for the unvaccinated” has partitioned society into classes of jabbed and unjabbed. In

Greece, those older than 60 without a vaccine are fined €100 ($112) a month.

Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, and Slovenia have all introduced vaccine passportsIn

Lithuania,
 speakeasies and “Soviet-style markets” have opened to sell groceries to those incapable of entering stores without showing a vaccine passport.

Now Germany intends to violate their Nuremberg Code, introducing a “de facto Covid lockdown for the unvaccinated” and possibly mandating vaccines.

Retired doctor David Lloyd
 has demanded the United Kingdom lock down indefinitely, and fine daily those unable or unwilling to get a Covid-19 vaccine. Suddenly, YouGov polling — a company founded by former UK vaccines minister Nadim Zahawi — materialized to claim a majority of Brits support forcing people into Covid vaccine booster shots.

Like Biden,Lloyd claims the UK’s state-funded health-care service is burdened by the unvaccinated.
But according to the government’s own statistics, most people who died with COVID-19 in the last month were double-vaccinated and the UK has a 68 percent vaccination rate.
Source
(12-06-2021, 06:25 PM)guohua Wrote:
(12-06-2021, 06:18 PM)Kenzo Wrote:

Source

We don't celebrate Christmas either but don't try to stop those who do or those who Love The Old Movies and Songs.
They will get the Nuremberg Code Cancelled it is direct conflict with their NWO Agenda.
Here is a article from Canada.
Those citizens also need to Fight Back.

Quote:New Brunswick Grocery Stores Given Power to Ban the Unvaccinated
 Damn it is the Mark of the Beast!!!!!
Quote:Grocery stores in New Brunswick, Canada have been given the power to ban unvaccinated people from entering, meaning the unjabbed could be prevented from conducting the essential activity of buying food.

Yes, really.

The province’s health minister Dorothy Shephard said businesses will be given the option to either enforce physical distancing or check for proof-of-vaccination.
Those businesses include “malls and grocery stores.”
Source

Yep, apparently the powers that be want help the population against the pandemia by starvation .  It was just 2 weeks first to flatten the curve, now it`s either taking the death shot or good luck buying your food ...

Ukraine had that holodomor , terror-famine ....look`s like same plan.

Aaaaargh ...this all so mega crazy
(12-06-2021, 06:18 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Really tinysurprised   i did not know their plans

I'm not into all the gift giving part, but i love me some food that only comes maybe once or twice a year and fussing with the libtard cousins, or their tagalongs they bring.

(12-06-2021, 07:01 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(12-06-2021, 06:18 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Really tinysurprised   i did not know their plans

I'm not into all the gift giving part, but i love me some food that only comes maybe once or twice a year and fussing with the libtard cousins, or their tagalongs they bring.

I do love christmas food, sometimes too much of it and then eat more than should tinywondering
@"hounddoghowlie"  and @"Kenzo" 

YES!  minusculebeercheers Christmas Dinner with Roast Duck (Peking Duck) 
[Image: 1267496.jpg]
Chicken Feet Soup,,,,Yummmmmm
[Image: Chicken-Feet-Soup-2-saved-for-web-500x500.png] Just makes you Hungry,,,, doesn't it???  smallgreenklatsch
Of-course my husband well have his Baked Ham.  tinysure
(12-06-2021, 07:56 PM)guohua Wrote: @"hounddoghowlie"  and @"Kenzo" 

YES!  minusculebeercheers Christmas Dinner with Roast Duck (Peking Duck) 
[Image: 1267496.jpg]
Chicken Feet Soup,,,,Yummmmmm
[Image: Chicken-Feet-Soup-2-saved-for-web-500x500.png] Just makes you Hungry,,,, doesn't it???  smallgreenklatsch
Of-course my husband well have his Baked Ham.  tinysure

Never have been a fan of duck cooked anyway, there is just something about the way it feels in my mouth and tastes.

I got brunt out on ham at Christmas time, now i go with a picnic roast or a butt. I still eat ham but when we do it at my house it's a picnic.

(12-06-2021, 07:29 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(12-06-2021, 07:01 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

I do love christmas food, sometimes too much of it and then eat more than should tinywondering

Best part is the deserts, I have been known to go into a sugar coma  and sleep the Christmas Blues away.

[Image: Fully-Vaccinated-Canadian-Family-Impriso...00x630.jpg]
A fully Vaxxed Canadian Family was Imprisoned, for what you might ask?

Quote:“Fully Vaccinated” Canadian Family Imprisoned as Medical Tyranny Hits Ludicrous Speed Over Omicron Scariant

Yes because of the Omicron Scariant, now understand this, No ONE has Died from that new strain!!!!
But they have died by the Thousand's from the Vax!
Quote:The Omicron Scariant, which thus far has killed exactly zero people in the entire world, has sent authoritarian governments down their desire course of draconian rule over the people. It’s happening all across the globe as fearmongering on orders from the architects of The Great Reset have sent governments, media, Big Tech, and the healthcare industry into a state of feigned panic.

Quote:I don't know who needs to hear this but there hasn't been a single person on the face of the planet who has died from Omicron.

Canada is among the most obtuse with their travel protocols.
A family returning from Cairo was imprisoned and held without access to food or water. Why?

Did they attempt to break quarantine? No.

Were they “unvaccinated”? No.

Did they test positive for Omicron or any other variant of Covid-19? No.

They simply returned to Canada to find the new normal is imprisonment first, followed by isolation and risks of extreme fines.
Here’s the post from Tiffany Lynn followed by videos of her experience.

Quote:This is a tough post for me.
Today we traveled back to Canada from Cairo. We came early to complete the new quarantine requirement given Egypt has been listed as a “Country of Concern.” I am FULLY VACCINATED. We had PCR tests in Cairo and Frankfurt. We have an empty home to go to here in Calgary.
Upon arrival in YYC, we were taken by CBSA (Canadian Border Services) to PHAC (Public Health Canada) screening.

It was a 14 minute interrogation about my history with Covid (none), my plans in Canada and my testing and vaccination. They read me my rights and told me I was entitled to a lawyer. They told me the fine for breaking quarantine is up to $750,000. We had a dedicated escort throughout, ensuring we weren’t escaping. Secondary unexplained screening at customs, and a PCR on arrival. We weren’t allowed to make any stops or get anything to eat or drink. They whole process took about 2 hours.

We were transported in a dedicated vehicle to the Westin Airport Hotel in Calgary. The Government of Canada has contracted the entire hotel as a “secure quarantine location.”
The parking lot is blocked with No Trespassing signs. We were met by the Red Cross of Canada employees in HazMat suits. We were processed and taken to an isolation floor. We cannot go outside. We cannot leave our room. We cannot get deliveries or packages. We cannot consume anything from offsite. We only get the meals they send us (it’s now 6:30 pm and we have not had anything to eat or drink since we landed at 3pm).

They have no cups for water in the room. I requested some but to no avail. Once we get our test results (presumably negative, and can take up to 72 hours) we must contact the Red Cross who will coordinate with Quarantine Officers for our release, that can take 48 hours (they say). They will provide us dedicated transport to our quarantine location (our home) where we must complete our 14 days in isolation. We must also take another test on Day 8.

This is happening, right now, in Canada, two years into a pandemic to vaccinated individuals.
I don’t have the words to express this well.
I waver back and forth between rage, embarrassment, and disbelief. This will change my life, I have no doubt.

She posted a follow-up today and things have not gotten better:

Quote:Canadian hotel quarantine day 3.
  • We still have no PCR results, because apparently in Canada it takes 72 hours to get results in 2021. Or maybe they just want us to stay here longer. The food is horrible. It arrives cold and has limited nutritional value. It’s not FoodSafe for sure. I may call public health.No fruits or vegetables (aside from potatoes). No beverages are offered, so it’s tap water for the win. No wait, I did get some coffee filters and packaged creamer. It’s gross.The hotel gives a number for people to call so they can speak to us BUT they won’t actually put any calls through to our room. When you call they just say they will pass the message on to the Red Cross who will send us the messageThe kids are going stir crazy. No fresh air, no physical activity. We are doing yoga and school work, I brought a few card games, but that can only fill so many hours of the day with no space or freedom to roam.We have only one bed in the hotel room so we all sleep together.I asked for tampons, it took 24 hours to receive them.We have a window to nothing. Can’t see the parking lot or any coming and goings from the site. I wonder if they give rooms that have a view to that.
The entirety of this situation is so ludicrous, it has to be fictional. But Tiffany Lynn provided all the video and images to prove that this is really happening in the formerly free nation of Canada. How long until it happens in America? Is it already here?
Image via Facebook.

Source
(11-28-2021, 09:41 PM)guohua Wrote: It is just the Truth, we are Governed By complete Idiots!

There are so many facets on that bit of carbon.

America has a rogue government that has betrayed its people. America is fragmented and divided.

How do they remain in tyrannical control, and get everyone united?

Make a bigger boogeyman? Rely on patriotism, our love of country, so we will run off and kill foreigners, to protect the land and freedoms that we relinquished out of fear?

In the meantime, while we are being used as pawns in a game using the planet as a grand chess board, we remain prisoners, to the wicked and corrupt system. Left with just the promise that we will own nothing and be happy.

If Americans go down that path, they deserve exactly what they are going to get. I just ask that they don't bury my body. Just leave my carcass to the scavengers, and a reminder, that at least one person thought freedom was worth dying for.

America is dead, regardless of which tyrannical government it falls to. Whether it is from at home or abroad.

They tried to warn us.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers