Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marketing for the Armed services
Ay least one branch may be towing/toeing the line ?

I am praying for a ray of light soon for the branches. 

The purge will do them no good.
So the USMC has broke from woke in their advertising, but have they told the Pentagon to go pound salt up their ass with their woke agenda? That's where the rubber meets the road.

I know some folks in the current Army, and they are getting out as fast as their legs can carry them and their contracts allow, in an effort to avoid getting surrounded by dweebs. I don't know anyone currently in the Marines, so I don't know how that's going where there are boots still on the ground in the Marines.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I was an Army recruiter for a while. During the 00's when Iraq was not going so well. It was a miserable existence but we got it done. 

I can tell you for sure, 100%, always, the wokies are no one's market. Ever. 

On top of that, no leader wants a bunch of wokies in their squad/platoon/etc. They are useless. And useless in the Army means at some point they are guaranteed to be a serious liability. Everything a Soldier needs to be, is the antithesis of woke. The other branches are no different. 

On the surface, it seems like insanity why they would adopt this marketing strategy. It seems like insanity why they would adopt all the new regulatory guidance they have in last few years. It is in concert with the insanity we are seeing in the woke approach to almost anything. 

Does turning off domestic oil production, watching gas prices rise through the roof, begging OPEC for help, and shipping our oil reserves to Asia make ANY sense to ANYONE? 

It sure does if you are trying to sabotage something. And/or you are so clueless you think this is a great idea to usher in some new panacea. Of course we all know, historically, what becomes of these attempts. Think of the purges of the Soviet military during the 30's and the impact it had on the USSR when Germany invaded. Who paid for it? The average Soviet citizen sent to be a flesh and blood speed bump by the millions when it did not have to be that way.
(11-27-2021, 08:12 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I was an Army recruiter for a while. During the 00's when Iraq was not going so well. It was a miserable existence but we got it done. 

On top of that, no leader wants a bunch of wokies in their squad/platoon/etc. They are useless. And useless in the Army means at some point they are guaranteed to be a serious liability. Everything a Soldier needs to be, is the antithesis of woke. The other branches are no different. 

On the surface, it seems like insanity why they would adopt this marketing strategy. It seems like insanity why they would adopt all the new regulatory guidance they have in last few years. It is in concert with the insanity we are seeing in the woke approach to almost anything. 

Does turning off domestic oil production, watching gas prices rise through the roof, begging OPEC for help, and shipping our oil reserves to Asia make ANY sense to ANYONE? 

It sure does if you are trying to sabotage something. And/or you are so clueless you think this is a great idea to usher in some new panacea. Of course we all know, historically, what becomes of these attempts. Think of the purges of the Soviet military during the 30's and the impact it had on the USSR when Germany invaded. Who paid for it? The average Soviet citizen sent to be a flesh and blood speed bump by the millions when it did not have to be that way.

Since Milley went woke, I think shit has been rolling downhill in the Army. Add to that the JCS Whats His Name throwing orders to get woke, and we have a clusterfuck of epic proportions in the making. It's my understanding that warrior types are bailing out of the Army right now like rats deserting a sinking ship. I know one of them personally, and the closer he gets to final separation, the more "observations on conditions" roll out of him. It appears that the command structure is going soft and flaccid, and the troops are losing confidence in their commanders to a large degree.

I had heard about BidenHarris springing 19 million barrels out of the Strategic Oil reserve to cover his own foul-ups, but I had NOT heard that we were sending any of it to Asia! Are we supporting their strategic maneuvering and objectives now? I mean, that IS what a "Strategic Reserve" is really for, when all is said and done...

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it questionable that we cannot get shipping working enough to get products IN from Asia, but we have no difficulty shipping resources OUT to Asia?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-27-2021, 08:34 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 08:12 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I was an Army recruiter for a while. During the 00's when Iraq was not going so well. It was a miserable existence but we got it done. 

Since Milley went woke, I think shit has been rolling downhill in the Army. Add to that the JCS Whats His Name throwing orders to get woke, and we have a clusterfuck of epic proportions in the making. It's my understanding that warrior types are bailing out of the Army right now like rats deserting a sinking ship. I know one of them personally, and the closer he gets to final separation, the more "observations on conditions" roll out of him. It appears that the command structure is going soft and flaccid, and the troops are losing confidence in their commanders to a large degree.

I had heard about BidenHarris springing 19 million barrels out of the Strategic Oil reserve to cover his own foul-ups, but I had NOT heard that we were sending any of it to Asia! Are we supporting their strategic maneuvering and objectives now? I mean, that IS what a "Strategic Reserve" is really for, when all is said and done...

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it questionable that we cannot get shipping working enough to get products IN from Asia, but we have no difficulty shipping resources OUT to Asia?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/oil...hina-india

https://www.bloombergquint.com/markets/r...ls-release

How accurate it is, I can' tell you. I do know other countries are releasing some of their reserves too under the guise of lowering prices. How much a day or two's worth of oil will make is unclear.
(11-28-2021, 12:20 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/oil...hina-india

How accurate it is, I can' tell you. I do know other countries are releasing some of their reserves too under the guise of lowering prices. How much a day or two's worth of oil will make is unclear.

That's too cute! He releases 50 million barrels, and just the US uses about 19 million barrels a day, so if it all went to us, that would still only be 2 1/2 days' worth!

But it ain't all going to us - 18 million barrels are going overseas! That leaves us with less than two days' worth.

That ain't gonna make a very big dent.

But since that "sale" goes primarily to China and India, who are both also dipping into their reserves, that means they don't have to dip as deeply into their reserves, and can maintain more of their "rainy day, in the event of war break glass" oil.

So it is not going to benefit us at all - just a PR move for BidenHarris' dipping poll numbers. It actually benefits our biggest adversary at the moment, China.

I wonder if the CCP has been keeping up their rent-a-president payments to Joe through Hunter? It sure looks like they have!

But it's nice to see they can get freighters OUT of the harbors when they can't get any IN to them!

(11-28-2021, 12:43 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 12:20 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/oil...hina-india

That's too cute! He releases 50 million barrels, and just the US uses about 19 million barrels a day, so if it all went to us, that would still only be 2 1/2 days' worth!

But it ain't all going to us - 18 million barrels are going overseas! That leaves us with less than two days' worth.

That ain't gonna make a very big dent.

But since that "sale" goes primarily to China and India, who are both also dipping into their reserves, that means they don't have to dip as deeply into their reserves, and can maintain more of their "rainy day, in the event of war break glass" oil.

So it is not going to benefit us at all - just a PR move for BidenHarris' dipping poll numbers. It actually benefits our biggest adversary at the moment, China.

I wonder if the CCP has been keeping up their rent-a-president payments to Joe through Hunter? It sure looks like they have!

But it's nice to see they can get freighters OUT of the harbors when they can't get any IN to them!

When stuff makes zero sense like this, you have to start rearranging things until it does. Of course this will get you labeled a CT but so what? Better that than some gullible mark. 
In this case, I am at a loss. Other than doing things to purposely wreak havoc, I can't make heads or tails of it all.
"the target market is not the drama class"

tinylaughing

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]