Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Florida's Desantis keeps Florida open and has the lowest rate of C-19 in the country
I have not heard the governor of Florida Mr. DeSantis speak publicly before nor did I know Florida's C-19 rates were some of the lowest if not the lowest in the country in spite of not closing everything down. Probably not something the MSN is applauding on their nightly broadcast as they must keep the propaganda flowing.

The video is of him speaking at the National Restaurant Association which I would guess is pretty darn pleased with his actions as governor.

I believe the reason Florida has the lowest case numbers is because they got tired of the bullshit and decided to let the virus just "burn through"- which is what the entire country should have done! If the whole country had said okay let's just let it go and deal with the consequences we wouldn't even be talking about Covid-19 anymore.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]