Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[England] The Liverpool Explosion.
*Shakes head* They write this shit and expect the public will somehow make sense of it!

Quote:Liverpool bomber had been planning attack since April

'The Liverpool bomber attempted to launch a fresh legal appeal to stay in the UK in January and then
began making purchases for his attack in April, it has emerged.

Counter-terror police said Iraq-born Emad Al Swealmeen rented a property in the city seven months ago.
He had suffered from periods of mental illness which will "form part of the investigation", they added.

Earlier police extended a cordon at an address linked to the asylum seeker.
Christian convert Al Swealmeen, 32, was a passenger in a taxi when his homemade device exploded 
utside Liverpool Women's Hospital shortly before 11:00 GMT on Remembrance Sunday.
A post-mortem found he died from injuries caused by the explosion and fire.

The driver David Perry escaped seconds before his car was engulfed in flames and has since been
discharged from hospital...'

Quote:'...Sheikh Salem Al-Suwailmieen, one of Al Swealmeen's extended family, said in a statement the suspected
bomber's mother was from Iraq and confirmed he was born there. He said he lived in the United Arab Emirates
(UAE), before going to Syria then Turkey and eventually ending up in the UK where he applied for asylum on 
he grounds that he was Syrian.
Al Swealmeen had suffered from mental illnesses, he added...'
BBC:

Quote:Liverpool bomber was 'absolutely genuine' Christian who had 'real passion for Jesus'

'Christian convert Emad Al Swealmeen was taken in by Malcolm and Elizabeth Hitchcott in 2017 in Liverpool
with Mr Hitchcott saying there was "no doubt" he was serious about his religion.

'...Mr Hitchcott said Al Swealmeen first contacted the couple after his asylum appeal was dismissed, saying he was "desperate" for somewhere to stay...'

Quote:He told BBC Radio Merseyside: "He arrived here on April 1, 2017. He was with us then for eight months, and during
that time we saw him really blossoming in regards to his Christian faith.
"He really had a passion about Jesus that I wish many Christians had, and he was ready to learn...'
The Mirror:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-17-2021, 01:07 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 11:12 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Hey BBC, I got it. I do not blame every Muslim I see for this. Just the guy who did it. The mysterious funds and expertise do raise an eyebrow. IMHO, it is worthy of some investigation so maybe - just maybe - if he has a buddy who is planning on doing something similar we can save some lives maybe. That does not make me an Islamophobe. It makes me concerned for people's safety.

Precisely. It does not make us Islamophobes, it makes us bombophobes. We don't like bombs. All that concrete, wood, and body parts flying everywhere. It's untidy. We don't care what the culture of the bomber is - we just don't like bombs.

I'm not an Islamophobe, despite having a couple of them trying to kill me for a while. I figured that was their personal problem, not a problem of the entire culture. I would never have married Grace had I been an Islamophobe. She didn't have that pesky "Imo kill you" personal problem that some had. I've had a couple of hillbillies try to kill me for a while, too. Doesn't mean I turned my back on the entire Appalachian culture over it. If I did, I wouldn't be here now. They just had a personal problem that we worked out. Never mind how - their personal problem got solved, and that is all that really matters. I'm a people person, and sometimes that involves helping folks to solve their problems.

I'm sure there are some Muslims who would (wrongfully) blame me for Grace's conversion, and try to kill me over that, too... but that is also their personal problem. I don't throw rocks at all cows just because a couple of bulls charged me.

BUT - If I ever say to anyone "that sounds like a personal problem to me", they'd best back slowly away, 'cause I'm done talking at that point. We are then ready to get into problem-solving territory.

A bombophobe  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

Good one!
(11-17-2021, 07:29 PM)BIAD Wrote: *Shakes head* They write this shit and expect the public will somehow make sense of it!

Quote:Liverpool bomber had been planning attack since April

'The Liverpool bomber attempted to launch a fresh legal appeal to stay in the UK in January and then
began making purchases for his attack in April, it has emerged.

Counter-terror police said Iraq-born Emad Al Swealmeen rented a property in the city seven months ago.
He had suffered from periods of mental illness which will "form part of the investigation", they added.

Earlier police extended a cordon at an address linked to the asylum seeker.
Christian convert Al Swealmeen, 32, was a passenger in a taxi when his homemade device exploded 
utside Liverpool Women's Hospital shortly before 11:00 GMT on Remembrance Sunday.
A post-mortem found he died from injuries caused by the explosion and fire.

The driver David Perry escaped seconds before his car was engulfed in flames and has since been
discharged from hospital...'

Quote:'...Sheikh Salem Al-Suwailmieen, one of Al Swealmeen's extended family, said in a statement the suspected
bomber's mother was from Iraq and confirmed he was born there. He said he lived in the United Arab Emirates
(UAE), before going to Syria then Turkey and eventually ending up in the UK where he applied for asylum on 
he grounds that he was Syrian.
Al Swealmeen had suffered from mental illnesses, he added...'
BBC:

Quote:Liverpool bomber was 'absolutely genuine' Christian who had 'real passion for Jesus'

'Christian convert Emad Al Swealmeen was taken in by Malcolm and Elizabeth Hitchcott in 2017 in Liverpool
with Mr Hitchcott saying there was "no doubt" he was serious about his religion.

'...Mr Hitchcott said Al Swealmeen first contacted the couple after his asylum appeal was dismissed, saying he was "desperate" for somewhere to stay...'

Quote:He told BBC Radio Merseyside: "He arrived here on April 1, 2017. He was with us then for eight months, and during
that time we saw him really blossoming in regards to his Christian faith.
"He really had a passion about Jesus that I wish many Christians had, and he was ready to learn...'
The Mirror:

If they keep going at this rate, we can canonize the poor bugger. He was a model Christian looking for shelter. You know who else was like that? Baby Jesus. Just saying.