Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10 blast in China ?
This is an Indian news site and trust me they are no friends of China however they do cover a few things of interest.

Maybe just accidents or ??

Yep... nothing in the MSM since October of this year.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Blast in my Home Country of China in the Winter Months is nothing new.
Blast in hotels and apartments are nothing new, you have to remember, most building are old and ALL are heated with Natural Gas if not Coal.
The kitchen stove is gas you have to turn on and off at the valve same with the hot water tank for the sink and bathroom sink and shower also.
The livingroom and bedroom may be floorboard electric strips with our surge protectors. Electric and Gas,,,, BOOM!
Please remember that most people in China still live in Chairman Mao Regime Built Apartments.  

The Universities that had explosions would be the students testing or studying for their Midterms test. That is a very stressful time for them. 
Going to a University in China and passing is nothing like the Party Atmosphere in Amer4ica, those students go to class 12 to 14 hours a day 6 days a week and after have 4 to 5 hours of mandatory after class study and homework.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-14-2021, 05:49 PM)guohua Wrote: Blast in my Home Country of China in the Winter Months is nothing new.
Blast in hotels and apartments are nothing new, you have to remember, most building are old and ALL are heated with Natural Gas if not Coal.
The kitchen stove is gas you have to turn on and off at the valve same with the hot water tank for the sink and bathroom sink and shower also.
The livingroom and bedroom may be floorboard electric strips with our surge protectors. Electric and Gas,,,, BOOM!
Please remember that most people in China still live in Chairman Mao Regime Built Apartments.  

The Universities that had explosions would be the students testing or studying for their Midterms test. That is a very stressful time for them. 
Going to a University in China and passing is nothing like the Party Atmosphere in Amer4ica, those students go to class 12 to 14 hours a day 6 days a week and after have 4 to 5 hours of mandatory after class study and homework.

Thank you for shedding some light on the possible causes. Is your daughter in the states or back on the mainland... anyway hope all is well with you and yours..
(11-15-2021, 12:09 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 05:49 PM)guohua Wrote: Blast in my Home Country of China in the Winter Months is nothing new.

Thank you for shedding some light on the possible causes. Is your daughter in the states or back on the mainland... anyway hope all is well with you and yours..

You are very Welcome and Thank You for asking about Jing Ping.
She has been here for the past two years or sense COVID closed travel studying with live classroom interaction using zoom.
She just passed her Midterms using Zoom.
All her classes for her Doctoral Degree in TCM are online with her Professors and in-house hospital diagnosis is being done with zoom from 9:00 PM Arizona Time to 07:30 AM Arizona Time 6 days a week with Sunday off.
So she sleeps most of the day, I premake her meals for her.
She has 6 more months and she take her Finals and then her BioMed test and then she can apply for her license to practice TCM in America/Arizona.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-15-2021, 02:04 AM)guohua Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 12:09 AM)727Sky Wrote:

You are very Welcome and Thank You for asking about Jing Ping.
She has been here for the past two years or sense COVID closed travel studying with live classroom interaction using zoom.
She just passed her Midterms using Zoom.
All her classes for her Doctoral Degree in TCM are online with her Professors and in-house hospital diagnosis is being done with zoom from 9:00 PM Arizona Time to 07:30 AM Arizona Time 6 days a week with Sunday off.
So she sleeps most of the day, I premake her meals for her.
She has 6 more months and she take her Finals and then her BioMed test and then she can apply for her license to practice TCM in America/Arizona.

Thanks for the reply... I hope she does well and I have no doubt she will.
Call me late to the dance but I just started noticing Gravitas. I see it on YT, Odysee, etc. 

Always good to get another perspective I guess. Still, I am wary. 

The View was talking about the blasts and determined they occurred from dangerous levels of misogamy and climate change. They recommended booster shots and electing more progressive pan-sexual's.