Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Astroworld Demonic Activity?
This is just one take from the concert, i am posting it as to pump it to RN consciousness....you can keep all options on table itself. I think the consert was not ordinary event, thought i was not there. But even the symbolism and talking , like the  "see you in the other side " seems suspicious . Many many artist is sayed in the past of making deal with the devil to be rich and famous...

Astroworld Fallout: Exorcists And Demonologists Break Down The Satanic Influence At Travis Scott’s Deadly Concert

Everyone if free , to think itself about these...im not promoting/forcing anything....you can laugh about it if you wish.

huhwhat
I believe many of these 'artists' think it sophisticated to play games with the occult.  Not very smart IMO; I've only had a few instances in my life that were "paranormal", but it was enough to inform me that there is more to the world than what $cience tells us.  And pretty much EVERY source that seriously discusses the occult makes clear that trickery and deceit is one of its hallmarks.  Now, whether paranormal activity truly took place at Astroworld, I've no idea.

Now I'm wondering if I should have played around with that damned "Magic 8-Ball" at work ...  minusculethinking  tinylaughing

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(11-12-2021, 08:31 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I believe many of these 'artists' think it sophisticated to play games with the occult.  Not very smart IMO; I've only had a few instances in my life that were "paranormal", but it was enough to inform me that there is more to the world than what $cience tells us.  And pretty much EVERY source that seriously discusses the occult makes clear that trickery and deceit is one of its hallmarks.  Now, whether paranormal activity truly took place at Astroworld, I've no idea.

Now I'm wondering if I should have played around with that damned "Magic 8-Ball" at work ...  minusculethinking  tinylaughing

Cheers

Lady Gaga has all kinds of symbolism in her videos, and she is not the only one...

I really would not want to be now young kid, since there is so much this bs around ,occult messages, etc...They want to teach children now with things, that were not "normal " 60-70 years ago, or even 50 years ago.

Magic 8-Ball ......I doubt you need the help of exorcist , yet tinylaughing
Talk of Demonics and Satanism (et al) seems to get a lot of the discourse nowadays.
I have no pony in the race...but, it wouldn't be difficult for the CIA, Soros, FBI, or even ol' Poopy Pants to pull something like this off...to further accentuate the hysteria that has been a large part and parcel of our lives recently.
Lots of aerosols (mixed in with fake smoke); floating syringes; pushing, shoving, grinding; 5G; acoustic manipulation..., and that's just from the top of my skull.

If it was 'demons'/Baphomet/etc..., glad I wasn't there.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

@"Minstrel" 

Yeah, if they were up MKULTRA over 50 years ago, who knows what the techniques are today.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(11-12-2021, 02:57 PM)Minstrel Wrote: Talk of Demonics and Satanism (et al) seems to get a lot of the discourse nowadays.
I have no pony in the race...but, it wouldn't be difficult for the CIA, Soros, FBI, or even ol' Poopy Pants to pull something like this off...to further accentuate the hysteria that has been a large part and parcel of our lives recently.
Lots of aerosols (mixed in with fake smoke); floating syringes; pushing, shoving, grinding; 5G; acoustic manipulation..., and that's just from the top of my skull.

If it was 'demons'/Baphomet/etc..., glad I wasn't there.

Yes they definitely do have many methods in their arsenal , my first tbought was 
5G , then 5G+covid vaccine.

The graphene oxide might also be sensitive to acoustic manipulation, not sure thought, i dont know...

But there is views also that say satanic blood sacrifices are important for people involved such circles.....so i dont know. There is views that Sandy Hook school shooting for example  was all planned satanic ritual, thought i dont know was it or not.

Quite big amount of children disappear every year also, so my gut feeling is there is underground society doing sacrifices who hijack children .

It's that creepy feeling that something really twisted is going on behind the curtain...

It' s also good to keep in mind, that human psyche is many times  too weak, or too easely manipulated/hacked.....by this realm/ peoples methods, but also possible by other realm we dont see, that other realm being something not from our physical World.  

Last 5 years or so there has been really super odd opening ceremonys , like with odd symbolism , so it's like these odd happenings are getting more on to surface now days....
Not sure is this video truth, but here it is anyway .

I have been in many a-mosh pit in my younger days. Loved it all. However....

I have never seen a band promote killing people in the pit. Matter of fact, while they may posture, I saw bands stop the show to ensure folks were alright. 

No clue what went on with this show though. Seems odd. I would safely put money on plenty of litigation forth coming.