Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interesting result of solar flares/storms
I don't really know much about solar flares and solar storms, that's more Kdog's forte, but here is something interesting going on as a result of the most recent solar activity:

Just got off of video chat with our second oldest and the grandboy. She had talked to her husband while he was on his break at work right before she video called me. He works installing car audio and all that it entails. He told her that today they closed the shop for all new installs and are full up with warranty work. Why you might ask? Solar flares/storms have blown out the bluetooth modules on dozens (that they know of so far today) of customers audio systems!

I don't know if this is very important or not but I have my suspicions that this may also tie in with the many thousands of airline flights cancelled over the weekend and am now wondering what other sort of effects we might see in the next few days. I know that I have been having problems with several websites today as well.

Just thought it was worth mentioning 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
I read somewhere that the sun is kicking out some very large flares and they could be dangerous to the electrical grid to whichever country get hits.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I get my updates here,  https://www.solarham.net/

We  are approaching solar maximum, when the sun is busiest. It runs on a 11 year cycle.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(04-04-2022, 09:58 PM)kdog Wrote: I get my updates here,  https://www.solarham.net/

We  are approaching solar maximum, when the sun is busiest. It runs on a 11 year cycle.

So, I can assume the Global Warming/Climate Change Hair Pullers will be Screaming "It is the Hottest year on record" again because our Sun is Active  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-04-2022, 10:04 PM)guohua Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 09:58 PM)kdog Wrote: I get my updates here,  https://www.solarham.net/

So, I can assume the Global Warming/Climate Change Hair Pullers will be Screaming "It is the Hottest year on record" again because our Sun is Active  tinysure

Yep. People have short memories when it comes to cycles involving the Earth, the sun, our solar system and even our galaxy. 

Our ancient ancestors knew, but alot of that knowledge is either lost or ignored.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Humm the last two flares were not supposed to be that bad other than a slight possibility of mild solar storms ?? The fly in the ointment is is our weaker magnet shield which protects earth from such things...

I wonder how much influence the solar maximum is having on the weather around the globe. It seems to me, and I could be wrong, that the weather events have been a bit more frequent and a lot more destructive each year. It seems like every week there are landslides, and massive floods. With a fair amount of other activities that people find unusual.

I say, "Blame it on the sun".

I like the compilations Chris Bridgen and Reza Afshar put out. They do at least one or two a week, depending on the weather activity for that week.

I like them because there is no commentary. They just show the videos. They are preachers, so they do collect money to distribute Bibles or to pay off the money owed by debt slaves in India, I can't find fault in that. It is always at the end of the videos with warnings that is coming up, so you can stop the video at that point if you don't want to see the rest.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers