Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not exactly a Match for with Human DNA
You might find this interesting.
Of-course you won't see this on your mainstream science channel.
Quote:DNA Evidence of Prehistoric Aliens - Who Were The Stewards of Primordial Civilizations?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The elongated skulls remind me of the cargo cults that sprang up on some of the islands after WW2. It really is quite possible some entity or group of entities of renown possessed such features thus the commoners wanted to be just like them. As the video says this is not an uncommon occurrence but leaves us to wonder why such an act was carried out ?
It mentions Ankhenaten, and his institution of the cult of Aten (to replace the cult of Amun - his name originally was Ankhenamun), and more specifically his children. Tutankhamun (originally Tutankhaten while his dad - and the cult of Aten -  was still alive) - AKA "King Tut" - was one of his kids.

This is a profile reconstruction of the head of Tutankhamun:

[Image: 246473.jpg]

And a profile of the actual head of his actual mummy, showing that odd shape was real:

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig...4-20160830]

Sure enough, he had a funny head shape. I always put that down to the rampant inbreeding among Egyptian royalty (King Tut married his own sister, following family tradition, and all of his kids were out of siblings, which is why most of them simply died young), but I suppose it could be down to an intentional skull deformation.

This is a profile of his mother's mummy, and she had a funny head shape, too:

[Image: TheYoungerLady-61072-RightProfileView-Pl...C551&ssl=1]

So, it DID run in the family. That would be the case due to inbreeding, but it would also be the case if they had abnormal DNA, for whatever cause - inbreeding OR origin from elsewhere than Earth...

So. I dunno. Maybe.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

https://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplai...ero-002526
Many main stream theories have always said head binding so what if there is a elongated shape in utero ? Well just so happens there is. Hummm !! 
Quote:Elongated Skulls in utero: A Farewell to the Artificial Cranial Deformation Paradigm?

Elongated skulls are usually explained in terms of head-binding or artificial cranial deformation. This paradigm emerged in the first half of the 19th century as a way of explaining unusual skulls discovered in Europe and South America, in places such as Crimea and Peru respectively. The main idea behind the head-binding paradigm is that ALL elongated skulls are a result of intentional modification of the form of the skull by applying external pressure. In other words, ALL elongated skulls are merely deformed ‘normal’ skulls similar to those of modern humans.
[Image: Elongated-Skull-from-Crimea.jpg?itok=-ejcfrjY]
Elongated Skull from Crimea and other parts of the worlds, Baer 1860
Challenging the Paradigm
What evidence could challenge this paradigm? Right – the existence of fetuses with elongated skulls, i.e. evidence that such skulls already had an elongated shape in utero , before any head-binding was possible. Do we have such evidence? Yes, we do! Moreover, this evidence has been known to the academic community for over 163 years!
Rivero and Tschudi in Peruvian Antiquities (1851 Spanish, 1853 English) argue that the protagonists of the artificial cranial deformation hypothesis are mistaken, since they had only considered the skulls of adults. In other words, the hypothesis fails to take into account the skulls of infants and, most importantly, foetuses which had similar elongated skull shape.
Skull Binding was an attempt to Mimic the Gods, I think. 
Ankhenaten and his Wife (sister) were both reported to have been tall and thinly shaped with narrow shoulders.
I think they had a parent that was Alien and shared theat DNA.
I could be wrong.
Quote:Not exactly a Match for with Human DNA

Funny, that's what the lab said when I sent mine in to check my heritage.

tinylaughing

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(10-24-2021, 05:18 PM)guohua Wrote: Skull Binding was an attempt to Mimic the Gods, I think. 
Ankhenaten and his Wife (sister) were both reported to have been tall and thinly shaped with narrow shoulders.
I could be wrong.

This is a statue of Nefertiti, Akhenaten's wife and Tutankhamun's mother, made during her life:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10246]

She was sort of lanky, now wasn't she? The odd-shaped headgear seems to have been made to hide her odd shaped head, and it's interesting that she apparently normally ran around wearing just a hat and sandals... I reckon being royalty does have it's privileges!

It is said that the style of art practiced during the reign of Ahkenaten and the cult of Aten was more naturalistic, more life-like and true to reality than the normal Egyptian formulaic style of art, and this is an example of that. Another piece showing Akhenaten with a pot belly is another example of it.

After the death of Akhenaten and the accession of Tutankhamun to the throne, the priests of Amun rebelled against the cult of Aten and restored the cult of Amun to pre-eminence, ending this style of Egyptian art.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-24-2021, 06:31 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 05:18 PM)guohua Wrote: Skull Binding was an attempt to Mimic the Gods, I think. 
I could be wrong.

This is a statue of Nefertiti, Akhenaten's wife and Tutankhamun's mother, made during her life:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10246]

She was sort of lanky, now wasn't she? The odd-shaped headgear seems to have been made to hide her odd shaped head, and it's interesting that she apparently normally ran around wearing just a hat and sandals... I reckon being royalty does have it's privileges!

It is said that the style of art practiced during the reign of Ahkenaten and the cult of Aten was more naturalistic, more life-like and true to reality than the normal Egyptian formulaic style of art, and this is an example of that. Another piece showing Akhenaten with a pot belly is another example of it.

After the death of Akhenaten and the accession of Tutankhamun to the throne, the priests of Amun rebelled against the cult of Aten and restored the cult of Amun to pre-eminence, ending this style of Egyptian art.

Yes, during this time period they wanted to look as they were in life, not perfect but normal.
Tall and Lanky with a large cranium.
Cool topic  tinybiggrin

I have heard stated, more than once, that artificial head binding will change the shape of the skull but will not change the volume of the skull. If true, then how come some of these skulls have a significantly larger volume than a normal human skull?

What other examples of extreme human body deformation are there historically? There are those neck lengthening rings. Feet binding. After that I do not know. A piercing or tattoo is pretty tame comparatively. I would argue the neck lengthening is close to the head modification in that you end up with an alien looking head and/or neck. 

The Paracas skulls look like something genetic is going on versus physical manipulation. Pretty obvious. Was the Father an alien? I have no idea but it is suggestive of a giant hole in our knowledge. 

How did the elongated skulls missing all the crests get born? Normal skulls are in parts to fit through the birth canal. If the skulls are not in parts, how did that work? C-sections maybe?
(10-24-2021, 09:14 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Cool topic  tinybiggrin

I have heard stated, more than once, that artificial head binding will change the shape of the skull but will not change the volume of the skull. If true, then how come some of these skulls have a significantly larger volume than a normal human skull?

What other examples of extreme human body deformation are there historically? There are those neck lengthening rings. Feet binding. After that I do not know. A piercing or tattoo is pretty tame comparatively. I would argue the neck lengthening is close to the head modification in that you end up with an alien looking head and/or neck. 

Other examples include those "lip disc" things that makes a tribesman look like he carries his dinner plate with him everywhere he goes, nasal septum piercing, and ear-lobe modifications. Some North American tribes detached the outer edge of the ear altogether except at the ends, making a huge flesh-loop in the ear. Some carried live snakes in that loop, others lined it top to bottom with ear rings, and at least a couple used to carry an entire sheaf of arrows in it. It might be mentioned that while we may think all that is weird, they probably think the body modification of circumcision is weird, - but that was ordered by a god in some cultures, too.

Quote:The Paracas skulls look like something genetic is going on versus physical manipulation. Pretty obvious. Was the Father an alien? I have no idea but it is suggestive of a giant hole in our knowledge. 

How did the elongated skulls missing all the crests get born? Normal skulls are in parts to fit through the birth canal. If the skulls are not in parts, how did that work? C-sections maybe?

test tubes and nutrient tanks, bypassing "birth" altogether?  tinysurprised

I doubt that they are the products of mothers and fathers of different species, as the different genomes would cancel one another, and no conception would take place. Think trying to cross a rooster with a heifer through the usual channels. Not gonna happen, they are too different - how much more different would a human and something developed and born on an entirely different planet be? It seems more likely to me that they may be products of genetic manipulation of one species or the other, and not being able to fit through a birth canal would seem to me to indicate the test tubes and nutrient tanks I mentioned earlier for their development.

They do seem rather "experimental".

(10-24-2021, 10:06 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 09:14 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Cool topic  tinybiggrin

Other examples include those "lip disc" things that makes a tribesman look like he carries his dinner plate with him everywhere he goes, nasal septum piercing, and ear-lobe modifications. Some North American tribes detached the outer edge of the ear altogether except at the ends, making a huge flesh-loop in the ear. Some carried live snakes in that loop, others lined it top to bottom with ear rings, and at least a couple used to carry an entire sheaf of arrows in it. It might be mentioned that while we may think all that is weird, they probably think the body modification of circumcision is weird, - but that was ordered by a god in some cultures, too.

Quote:The Paracas skulls look like something genetic is going on versus physical manipulation. Pretty obvious. Was the Father an alien? I have no idea but it is suggestive of a giant hole in our knowledge. 

test tubes and nutrient tanks, bypassing "birth" altogether?  tinysurprised

I doubt that they are the products of mothers and fathers of different species, as the different genomes would cancel one another, and no conception would take place. Think trying to cross a rooster with a heifer through the usual channels. Not gonna happen, they are too different - how much more different would a human and something developed and born on an entirely different planet be? It seems more likely to me that they may be products of genetic manipulation of one species or the other, and not being able to fit through a birth canal would seem to me to indicate the test tubes and nutrient tanks I mentioned earlier for their development.

They do seem rather "experimental".

Lip discs - No doubt there are lots of examples of body modifications out there. I guess I am trying to say how many are extreme as cranial deformation? That's the skull and the brain. If you mess that up, it's game over.  

products of mothers and fathers of different species - I agree a chicken and a cow cannot interbreed producing offspring. But a horse and donkey can. Sometimes those offspring can successfully produce offspring of their own. In this case, at least the way I understood it, there were unusual genetic differences but I am guessing they were not significant enough to stop interbreeding. Plenty of people walking around today with Neanderthal or Denisovan genetic lineage. Could it be simply another human variant we are not aware of yet? Science seems to discover those pretty frequently. 

nutrient tanks - Every time I go to Walmart, this possibility becomes more and more believable.  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
(10-25-2021, 06:05 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Lip discs - No doubt there are lots of examples of body modifications out there. I guess I am trying to say how many are extreme as cranial deformation? That's the skull and the brain. If you mess that up, it's game over.  

products of mothers and fathers of different species - I agree a chicken and a cow cannot interbreed producing offspring. But a horse and donkey can. Sometimes those offspring can successfully produce offspring of their own. In this case, at least the way I understood it, there were unusual genetic differences but I am guessing they were not significant enough to stop interbreeding. Plenty of people walking around today with Neanderthal or Denisovan genetic lineage. Could it be simply another human variant we are not aware of yet? Science seems to discover those pretty frequently. 

nutrient tanks - Every time I go to Walmart, this possibility becomes more and more believable.  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

Good point about the potential for them to be a different species of human, or a hybrid of two different species of human. I understand about the Neanderthals and Denisovans as I have more Neanderthal DNA than most folks, so I'm something of a hybrid too - that shows it to be possible. 

I had "alien-human hybrid" in mind when I typed that - if organisms which both originate on the same planet with similar DNA also have DNA that will not merge, how much more so would organisms from entirely different planets, with entirely different DNA, be unable to mix? But the potential for it to be a different species of human, or hybrids thereof, is a real possibility.

Engineered organisms, CRISPRed people, is another possibility, and one that I think may have potential. I keep going back to the notion that they have no sagittal suture, and that begs the question of how would a natural birth be possible in that case? but genetically engineered people "birthed" from nutrient tanks would remove that obstacle. I'm not saying that is the only possibility, but it remains a strong one that accounts for all the facts.