Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pole Dancer Entertains Kindergarten Children
I had to read it twice. And yes it's from 2018 but this is gold. Here is the link:

https://meaww.com/kindergarten-pole-danc...day-school

This was at a school in South East China. The principal arranged the dancer as a 'welcome back to school' sort of thing. For Kindergarten students. And their parents. He was trying to lighten up the atmosphere. The dancer was using the pole the PRC flag was flown from. 

To be fair, the girl is wearing appropriate back-to-class stripper heals and hoochie clothes. As one does on such an occasion. 

I have no clue if this is real or not. It could very well be fake. But if real, this is terrific. It's good to know it's not just the US losing it's collective mind. And where can I enroll in Chinese Kindergarten class?
@"ABNARTY" 

In days of yore I would have found this shocking but in Clown World I find it slightly amusing and am just thankful it wasn't a man pole dancing with his junk hanging out!

Really surprised the principal hasn't disappeared for "re-education" though.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
This is seriously a problem for some folks? Really?

We got wars. rumors of wars, and totalitarianism encroaching on the entire planet's life, and POLE DANCING is the problem?

Folks are pretty easily distracted I reckon.

That't probably WHY we have wars, rumors of wars, and totalitarianism running rampant and unchecked. Folks are distracted by Chinese pole dancers. Oh, the horror of it all!

On the other side, pole dancers could have certainly got MY ass back into school!

In all honesty, I've never had the physique nor the courage to even attempt pole dancing, and I faced angry people shooting real live bullets at me for a living for a number of years.

In case anyone doesn't know what "pole dancing" is: 

Disclaimer: I married a pole dancer once. Yes, she was fun, and yes, she was scary as hell. However, that experience may color my opinions. That woman could do a one-handed handstand... and I never could!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-12-2021, 04:06 AM)Ninurta Wrote: This is seriously a problem for some folks? Really?

We got wars. rumors of wars, and totalitarianism encroaching on the entire planet's life, and POLE DANCING is the problem?

Folks are pretty easily distracted I reckon.

That't probably WHY we have wars, rumors of wars, and totalitarianism running rampant and unchecked. Folks are distracted by Chinese pole dancers. Oh, the horror of it all!

On the other side, pole dancers could have certainly got MY ass back into school!

In all honesty, I've never had the physique nor the courage to even attempt pole dancing, and I faced angry people shooting real live bullets at me for a living for a number of years.

In case anyone doesn't know what "pole dancing" is: 

Disclaimer: I married a pole dancer once. Yes, she was fun, and yes, she was scary as hell. However, that experience may color my opinions. That woman could do a one-handed handstand... and I never could!

I don't think it was the pole dancing per se. I think it was pole dancing for kindergarten kids and what the girl was wearing. For me, I would want to know what the purpose was. And if anybody has any singles.  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
(10-12-2021, 03:36 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"ABNARTY" 

In days of yore I would have found this shocking but in Clown World I find it slightly amusing and am just thankful it wasn't a man pole dancing with his junk hanging out!

Really surprised the principal hasn't disappeared for "re-education" though.

Great point about the re-education camp. Maybe he was and appointed their entertainment director.