Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incident in Alamogordo
Been having a lot going on but figured it is time to tell Part 1 of our UFO experiences while on our big road trip vacation in July of this year. I'm not sure I possess the verbiage to accurately describe what occurred though it is my opinion that not even the most successful of authors could do it justice. Please keep that in mind as I attempt to explain the strangeness.

After being stuck in Roswell, NM longer than planned due to an emergency dental procedure we finally made our way to Oliver Lee Memorial State Park outside of Alamogordo, NM for a few nights of camping under the desert stars. We had been looking forward to being able to see the constellations and hopefully the Milky Way without interference from the lights of the city.

Oliver Lee Memorial State Park

Skipping non-essential details of the day that will be discussed toward the end I will start with that night. We were sitting around the campfire enjoying the night sky. Kdog was enjoying a few beers and a little herbal refreshment while I only sipped water due to having a tooth pulled just 2 days previous (mind you I was not given pain meds so I was completely sober and alert, swollen but not in any pain whatsoever). It had finally cooled down to an almost bearable temperature and a light breeze was blowing, a welcomed respite after the well over 100 degree temperature of the day.

I was the first to notice something odd in the night sky. A white "globe" of light. I peered at it to see if I could find any flashing colored lights which would be indicative of an airplane or helicopter. Though I saw none of these indications since I knew we were right down the highway from White Sands I figured it could be some sort of military aircraft that I was not familiar with.  I pointed the light out to Kdog who watched it for a minute and said "No telling what it is" and went back to fighting flies (I will get back to that later). 

As I watched the globe of light fly across the sky it suddenly made a 90 degree turn and started coming straight toward us, then completely stopped, hanging in the sky. I was freaking out a little bit for a moment when it began flashing on and off. I told Kdog I was going to try something I had never done before, to communicate with it. He encouraged me so I went for it!

I did my best to clear my mind, then silently I spoke to whatever this thing was. I said "If you come in love and peace we welcome you brothers, but if you come with ill will or to harm I rebuke you in the name of the Lord!" I didn't know if anything would happen or what might happen but I figured no harm, no foul.

I was surprised when the globe of light started quickly zigzagging in the sky, making movements impossible for any sort of aircraft I had ever seen. Then it stopped and split into two, then three globes of light! They took turns flashing and flying in circles around each other, then in unison started flying toward where the moon was in the sky. Unfortunately heavy clouds came in and covered the lights- but this was not to be the end of my story by far!

The clouds covered the sky for a while and I could see nothing but what the fire lit up at our camp, not even the moon or stars. I had almost given up when the clouds broke around the area where the moon was in the sky. Suddenly I saw a strange white light, like an upside down triangle or a funnel shape, beneath the moon- extremely large and almost vaporish in appearance. I would have thought it was a spotlight from the ground but for the distinct shape (best I can think of is if you took the Star Trek logo and turned it upside down) and that it did not extend all the way to the ground. That light abruptly stopped and in its place appeared a large orange/red globe of light.

Kdog turned to me and said "Do you fucking see that?!?" He was well buzzed by then and wanted to make sure he wasn't just seeing things. He was not- I was completely sober and saw it as well. Suddenly the light split into 2, then 3, then 4... and kept splitting until there was an extremely long arc shape of orange/red glowing balls of light in the sky. They did not move or flash, they just hung there in the sky beneath the moon. It looked almost exactly like the formation of the Phoenix Lights and I was thinking exactly that when all of a sudden the white upside down triangle of light flashed and when it did I saw what appeared to be a gigantic disc shaped object! The orange/red globes of light were in formation around the edge of the craft, explaining immediately the arced shape of the pattern they were in! The craft was a dark grayish black color without any distinguishing marks that I could see. If not for the light of the moon and the flash of triangular light I would not have been able to see it at all.

I only saw the disc shaped craft very briefly, it was only visible when the upside down triangle of light flashed for just that moment. but the orange/red globes of light remained for a time. Eventually the globes disappeared one at a time and when down to the last few the heavy clouds gathered back in until we could see nothing further, not even the moon.These lights did not move or burn out, rather it was like someone flipped a switch and they just turned off like a light bulb.

We saw nothing else that night but normal aircraft, unfortunately. Though we desperately wanted to stay another night (we had even already paid for another night of camping) we had to desert the place due to not only the ungodly temperatures (middle of a heat wave) but also a horrible plague of flies- we're talking like Egypt and Moses kind of plague going on down there! I have never experienced anything quite like it. The flies weren't isolated to just that area either, it seemed like the majority of New Mexico was being invaded by those pests- not just outdoors but indoors as well. Parts of Arizona were infested as well. We did not escape them until we were in the more northerly parts of Arizona.

I cannot say that what we saw were UFOs. For all we know it all could have been some sort of Operation Blue Beam test run. The only thing that keeps me from brushing it off as some secret government hooey is that (1) These light globes seemed to interact with me and (2) This was not my first rodeo with unidentified flying objects (a whole other story for another day, complete with missing time and others involved).

We actually DID have another encounter in a different state (Idaho) during our trip though not quite as exciting. I will dig into it another day for those interested.

Thanks for reading! 

Phoenix Lights

[Image: UFO.jpg]

Star Trek logo

[Image: Star-Trek-Logo.png]

Oliver Lee Memorial State Park

[Image: 219327008-1703617409836188-6110787710729789658-n.jpg]

[Image: 218289183-1703617813169481-6466537915929825201-n.jpg]

"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Wow.

In a book written by a Univ. of Mo. physics professor (Harley Rutledge), he mentioned psychological interaction with objects and lights as well.

Thanks for a great report.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

A cracking read and you have my envy, I wish I was there with you.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Woo hoo!!! Been waiting for this. AND that part of NM is my old hiking stomping grounds. I spent a zillions nights up at White Mountain Wilderness just north of OLSP. 

The evenings right after the sun goes down are the most beautiful part of the day IMHO.

But I never saw a UFO  tinyshocked You guys get all the luck. 

Hope your tooth feels better.
(10-10-2021, 12:56 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Woo hoo!!! Been waiting for this. AND that part of NM is my old hiking stomping grounds. I spent a zillions nights up at White Mountain Wilderness just north of OLSP. 

The evenings right after the sun goes down are the most beautiful part of the day IMHO.

But I never saw a UFO  tinyshocked You guys get all the luck. 

Hope your tooth feels better.

It felt better the minute it was out of my mouth! Tooth broke off at the gum leaving exposed nerve, dentist ended up having to drill the whole thing out because root wouldn't budge. Ended up getting a root canal/extraction combo for the price of just an extraction. God bless Dr. Paul in Roswell! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
Explanation: Wow.. very cool interesting tale of adventure!

@F2d5thCav & @GeauxHomeLittleD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Va...O_evidence

Quote:Vallée proposes that there is a genuine UFO phenomenon, partly associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space and time. The phenomenon has been active throughout human history, and seems to masquerade in various forms to different cultures. In his opinion, the intelligence behind the phenomenon attempts social manipulation by using deception on the humans with whom they interact.

Vallée also proposes that a secondary aspect of the UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans. Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space. The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones. Vallée states that the evidence, if carefully analyzed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of unknown, highly advanced methods. Vallée states that it is highly unlikely that governments actually conceal alien evidence, as the popular myth suggests. Rather, it is much more likely that that is exactly what the manipulators want us to believe. Vallée feels the entire subject of UFOs is mystified by charlatans and science fiction. He advocates a stronger and more serious involvement of science in the UFO research and debate.[10] Only this can reveal the true nature of the UFO phenomenon.

Personal Disclosure:  minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(10-10-2021, 02:15 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Wow.. very cool interesting tale of adventure!

@F2d5thCav & @GeauxHomeLittleD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Va...O_evidence

Quote:Vallée proposes that there is a genuine UFO phenomenon, partly associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space and time. The phenomenon has been active throughout human history, and seems to masquerade in various forms to different cultures. In his opinion, the intelligence behind the phenomenon attempts social manipulation by using deception on the humans with whom they interact.

Vallée also proposes that a secondary aspect of the UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans. Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space. The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones. Vallée states that the evidence, if carefully analyzed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of unknown, highly advanced methods. Vallée states that it is highly unlikely that governments actually conceal alien evidence, as the popular myth suggests. Rather, it is much more likely that that is exactly what the manipulators want us to believe. Vallée feels the entire subject of UFOs is mystified by charlatans and science fiction. He advocates a stronger and more serious involvement of science in the UFO research and debate.[10] Only this can reveal the true nature of the UFO phenomenon.

Personal Disclosure:  minusculebeercheers

I've read a bit of his stuff, albeit years ago when I used to hang out in the aliens/UFO section of TOS. I remember in one of his books there was a part where he all but came out and said aliens were interdimensional demons. Fascinating stuff even if it beats around the bush quite a bit.
And the pics or it didn't happen thing, I tried several times to record it, but by the time I logged into my phone to take a pic or video, it would be gone. 

BTW, this campsite overlooked White Sands, NM.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Vallée and Keel are/were the two authors who have come closest to penetrating the UFO phenomenon IMO.

@"OmegaLogos" 
@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(10-09-2021, 06:45 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: ...As I watched the globe of light fly across the sky it suddenly made a 90 degree turn and started coming straight toward us, then completely stopped, hanging in the sky. I was freaking out a little bit for a moment when it began flashing on and off. I told Kdog I was going to try something I had never done before, to communicate with it. He encouraged me so I went for it!

I did my best to clear my mind, then silently I spoke to whatever this thing was. I said "If you come in love and peace we welcome you brothers, but if you come with ill will or to harm I rebuke you in the name of the Lord!" I didn't know if anything would happen or what might happen but I figured no harm, no foul.
Thank you for the road-trip tales. I was enthralled with the Chaco Canyon episode, and am, as well, with this White Sands incident.
The quoted portion is quite convincing (to me), as it jibes with multiple experiences of my own...and I wasn't too far from White Sands when those events took place (east of the Lincoln National Forest).
Have you found that the more (and more often) you look at the sky, the more such oddities evince? Or, is it just some kind of synchronicity? My experiences generally took place within short spans (relatively) of time, and when other general craziness was likewise prowling among the shadows of my life.
Again - thanks for the peek. You write very well!

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

(10-10-2021, 04:01 PM)Minstrel Wrote: Thank you for the road-trip tales. I was enthralled with the Chaco Canyon episode, and am, as well, with this White Sands incident.
The quoted portion is quite convincing (to me), as it jibes with multiple experiences of my own...and I wasn't too far from White Sands when those events took place (east of the Lincoln National Forest).
Have you found that the more (and more often) you look at the sky, the more such oddities evince? Or, is it just some kind of synchronicity? My experiences generally took place within short spans (relatively) of time, and when other general craziness was likewise prowling among the shadows of my life.
Again - thanks for the peek. You write very well!

Where we live there is too much light to see much in the sky other than numerous airplanes, helicopter and drones with the occasional military stuff due to being not terribly far from Fort Knox and having a large airport in town. We DID however have another experience with a single orange/red globe of light less than two weeks later in Idaho. I was actually on the phone checking in with my mother when it occurred and first thing she asked was "Are you sure they're not following you?" 

I only had one other UFO experience over 30 years ago but it was much more profound. It involved my ex-MIL, myself and my then a toddler oldest daughter (now 33). HUGE craft which blocked out the sun as we stood under it, missing time and dinner that finished cooking itself. Now THAT is a story! One day I will tell the story here but just like all of my experiences I have to wait until my brain processes how to put it into words. I have talked about it online before but it has been a long time.

I have had weirdness follow me around my entire life but it has calmed down considerably since moving to KY going on 8 years ago. I still have crazy things happen but the frequency has been much reduced, a blessing really. If I ever decided to write my memoirs people would swear I was making it all up or just plain crazy but it would all be true. Real life is more often than not stranger than fiction, at least that is the case in my life. Plus a lot of the time others have been present, so there's that. 
Here is our experience with a UAP.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere