Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China’s Nightmarish New Bio Weapon Targets Race and Ethnicity
Many have speculated that such a weapon could be manufactured at some future date; looks like the future is closer than many might think. If you look at the direct Chinese quotes and the amount of money that has been funneled into this project, this bio-weapon may be on the shelf and ready to use  against a particular race that has certain genetic qualities deemed undesirable or an enemy.

Can you imagine a world where there are only people who have certain Han Chinese traits as all other races have been killed or made slaves due to lack of intellect and ability ?  If the Nazi regime would have had something like this one can only imagine what the world would look like today.

Nothing frightening about that  tinyhuh tinyhuh tinyhuh
I don't find it to be particularly "merciful" to offer treatment for an injury or medical condition that you created to begin with. That seems to be a good bit more coercive than it is merciful... but maybe that's just my weird way of thinking.

This is the sort of situation that nukes were created for to begin with - to deter such madness. But, since the anti-nuke crowd has pulled those teeth, nukes are not the threat they once were to support international stability. I would not be opposed to a "decapitation" strike at the first sign of the release of such a weapon - just nuke the upper echelon of the CCP entirely out of existence, and give the lower echelons something to think about before they ever tried it again.

But that ain't gonna happen.

It's historical fact that when a people becomes too weak, too "nice" to bother defending themselves, other, less "nice" people will take advantage of that condition and overrun and eradicate them. Happens every time, and we may be there now, just the next in line. The US got to where it was by being firm, but fair. We firmly convinced all comers that if they screwed with us, things would go rapidly hard for them, and we backed that up with action when necessary, with the net result that action got to be less necessary because folks knew that we said what we meant, and meant what we said. Those days are gone now, and we have become a weak joke in the eyes of the world, ripe for the picking.

Our "niceness", the carrot to our stick, our willingness to help others in dire straights, has now been replaced by Critical Race Theory, a system whereby we eat our own, and are too busy attacking one another to present a credible deterrent to outside threats. The US is rotting from within, and the CCP doesn't even have to release any such weapons - all they have to do is wait patiently for that cancer to kill us, then take all our stuff after we are dead and it is abandoned.

It's coming, make no mistake. We can no longer present a credible deterrent threat, and are already welcoming the invaders, the vectors of our own destruction, to pour in across our undefended borders and kill us off from within - an effort that Fifth Columnists within our own ranks are helping along greatly. It has started, and without drastic action, invasive surgery if you will at this point, the US is doomed.

I'm a scorched earth kinda guy. I would rather turn our nukes on ourselves, destroy the entire country and leave nothing but a smoking radioactive nation-wide crater that could not be used by anyone for generations, if ever again, before leaving the bounty of America for the use of conquering foes. After all, who wants to live in a world enslaved, where they are not the masters, anyhow? To be sure, if we managed to just stand on our hind legs like men instead of dogs, if we could manage to get off our asses and once again be firm but fair, such drastic action would never become necessary - but if we don't, then it will. It's really just that simple. Stand up and be counted, or just lay down and whimper and die.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I was thinking about pin-point strikes with space based microwave or other directed energy weapons, maybe neutron bombs. Something that will sterilize the labs without spreading a brand new disease.

They have to be made to stop. That includes every government in on this, ours as well.
(10-09-2021, 11:53 AM)727Sky Wrote: Many have speculated that such a weapon could be manufactured at some future date; looks like the future is closer than many might think. If you look at the direct Chinese quotes and the amount of money that has been funneled into this project, this bio-weapon may be on the shelf and ready to use  against a particular race that has certain genetic qualities deemed undesirable or an enemy.

Can you imagine a world where there are only people who have certain Han Chinese traits as all other races have been killed or made slaves due to lack of intellect and ability ?  If the Nazi regime would have had something like this one can only imagine what the world would look like today.

to be honest, i was expecting to hear about people on the africain continent to be dropping like flies after hearing that covid hit black folks harder than white folks. you know that chinese got whole city sitting empty in africa, just waiting for people to move in. and they have a big interest in it. wouldn't surprise me at all
[Image: TWBB.png]

Explanation: Uhhh? Hmmmmm?

I did talk about this a little in my thread ...

Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!

Quote:Now before anybody starts schreeching about 'indiscriminate bioweapons' ... I counter with the fact that I can specifically target ...

Sexes [X/Y chromosomes]

Races [HOXBOX Haplogroups ]

Mindsets [Brain regions such as the Frontal Cortex and or the Amygdala etc.]

And so CRISPR can be very targeted and can be programmed to engage a specific individual if need be.

Personal Disclosure: So I am totally NOT surprised by this news at all ok ... AT ALL!

What I am surprised about is this thread of mine hasn't garnered more views or replies ...

I want the JAB! Give Me The JAB!

Where I reveal the positive side of CRISPRcas9 uses to extend lifespans easily and quickly.

Sure the Chinese did it first ... but we can replicate that tech easily ok.

Why aren't we extending the lives of everybody eh?

I strongly suggest that everyone please have a drink and deeply ponder that. minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!