Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Patriotic Gesture: Sept 1942
Patriotic Gesture: Sept 14, 1942

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11041]

Rochester, New York. Earl Babcock's school day begins with the salute to the flag. A few interpretations verging on Jazz Hands. This type of pledging with the outstretched hand is only one part. According to various stories, you placed your hand over your heart while you started "I pledge allegiance", then you out stretched it towards the flag while continuing "to the Flag of the United States" then sweeping it out to the side while saying "of America and to the Republic", now aiming back at the flag "for which it stands" then placing it back over your heart while continuing the rest, "one nation, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all." There were regional variations. The "Under God" part was added later.

I suppose nobody here old enough to remember that pledge. But, I'm sure many recall those chalk boards.

On June 22, 1942, the code became Public Law 77-623; chapter 435. Little had changed in the code since the Flag Day 1923 Conference. The most notable change was the removal of the Bellamy salute due to its similarities to the Hitler salute which 6 months later became Public Law 77-623, Chapter 806 on Dec 22, 1942.

My dad says America started dying a slow death after they took out JFK and now the world as we knew it is at the very near end.
I've heard Rochester is now a cesspool of degenerates & high crime, but not quite as bad as Syracuse.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.