Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boosters on the way and Baaa Baaa Baaa

I guess that guy is "Employee of the Month" over at Pfizer. I wonder if he owns shares?
Have to achieve the goals of sustainable developments...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10162]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-06-2021, 02:44 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I guess that guy is "Employee of the Month" over at Pfizer. I wonder if he owns shares?

I believe that Mr. Trudeau was quite down on the payout list when Big Pharma handed out its 'Do-&-Don't' list for
making the masses look to the golden calf called 'Vaccine'. Of course, with a sniffles magically transformed into a
controlling cattle-prod by those who enjoy oppressing, you can see how a supposed naturally-funded virus came
to the conclusion that Canada was an ideal home for it to linger.
tinysure

I heard wearing black-face can chase it away... but I only saw it on the internet instead of one Dr. Fauci's decrees.
tinywondering
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
"They watch from behind complacent smiles whilst polishing their cutlery. Yet, with egg between the prongs"
(10-06-2021, 06:54 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 02:44 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I guess that guy is "Employee of the Month" over at Pfizer. I wonder if he owns shares?

I believe that Mr. Trudeau was quite down on the payout list when Big Pharma handed out its 'Do-&-Don't' list for
making the masses look to the golden calf called 'Vaccine'. Of course, with a sniffles magically transformed into a
controlling cattle-prod by those who enjoy oppressing, you can see how a supposed naturally-funded virus came
tinysure

I heard wearing black-face can chase it away... but I only saw it on the internet instead of one Dr. Fauci's decrees.
tinywondering

That might work. Virginia Governor Ralph "Black Face" Northam has not cotched the coof, I  believe.

“The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people.”

-Aldous Huxley

-- Got mask? Just sayin'...

(10-06-2021, 06:54 PM)BIAD Wrote:

tinysure

tinywondering

Well said. I guess I react to him on a much more visceral level. I wanna punch him in the face. Not very Canadian I know, but it's where I'm at.
Hmm, "Boosters on the way" can be sung to the tune of "Strangers in the Night"  tinylaughing

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]