Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boosters on the way and Baaa Baaa Baaa
I guess that guy is "Employee of the Month" over at Pfizer. I wonder if he owns shares?
Have to achieve the goals of sustainable developments...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10162]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-06-2021, 02:44 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I guess that guy is "Employee of the Month" over at Pfizer. I wonder if he owns shares?

I believe that Mr. Trudeau was quite down on the payout list when Big Pharma handed out its 'Do-&-Don't' list for
making the masses look to the golden calf called 'Vaccine'. Of course, with a sniffles magically transformed into a
controlling cattle-prod by those who enjoy oppressing, you can see how a supposed naturally-funded virus came
to the conclusion that Canada was an ideal home for it to linger.
tinysure

I heard wearing black-face can chase it away... but I only saw it on the internet instead of one Dr. Fauci's decrees.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-06-2021, 06:54 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 02:44 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I guess that guy is "Employee of the Month" over at Pfizer. I wonder if he owns shares?

I believe that Mr. Trudeau was quite down on the payout list when Big Pharma handed out its 'Do-&-Don't' list for
making the masses look to the golden calf called 'Vaccine'. Of course, with a sniffles magically transformed into a
controlling cattle-prod by those who enjoy oppressing, you can see how a supposed naturally-funded virus came
tinysure

I heard wearing black-face can chase it away... but I only saw it on the internet instead of one Dr. Fauci's decrees.
tinywondering

That might work. Virginia Governor Ralph "Black Face" Northam has not cotched the coof, I  believe.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-06-2021, 06:54 PM)BIAD Wrote:

tinysure

tinywondering

Well said. I guess I react to him on a much more visceral level. I wanna punch him in the face. Not very Canadian I know, but it's where I'm at.
Hmm, "Boosters on the way" can be sung to the tune of "Strangers in the Night"  tinylaughing

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]