Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warning Stong language yet..on point
I can identify. There are jobs all over the place here, and I ain't taking none of them because they're fuckin' nuts if they think I'm gonna work  all day long wearing a useless obedience muzzle I can't breathe through. Lots of other folks here feel the same way, which is why there are "Help Wanted" signs all over the place here. Ain't nobody gonna fill those jobs as long as the bosses stay crazy.

BidenHarris didn't "create" any jobs at all. He just emptied already existing jobs, put ridiculous restrictions on working them, and called them "created".

I haven't gotten any unemployment money for well over a year now, despite everyone whining and bitching about sitting on your ass collecting government money being the reason no one is taking the jobs. It ain't, I can tell you first hand. Matter of fact, I haven't collected any unemployment at all, nor have I worked a lick at a 9 to 5, since I been living in this house. They "owe" me unemployment from 15 August last year to 4 September this year (several thousand dollars), and I'll never see a dime of it, just like their fabled "stimulus payments". But I got woods, and I got a big enough patch for a garden, so government money can kiss my ass. I'll make it, regardless of what they want.

Oh, they sent me letter telling me I was eligible for the money, but then they never provided any means of applying to get it. Typical government action.

The First Rule of making someone dependent on you is "be dependable". This government has not been, so they can kiss my ass with great big sloppy smootches. When they depended on me, I delivered. Now they cannot manage to reciprocate. so fuck 'em. You live and you learn.

They just need to stay off my patch, because they are as easy to bury as anyone else, badge or not. That badge ain't big enough to make a difference in the size of their grave. I'm gonna make it, I'm gonna survive, and God won't help any sonofabitch that gets in my way.

Stimulus money? Is that shit even real? I ain't seen a dime of it. Not from Bush, not from Trump, and not from Biden. They claim they owe it to me, but where the hell is it? I ain't seen ANY of it, not one thin dime, the lyin' bastards.

Nope, I'll make it my way, on my own. I don't need their jobs or their money, and they can kiss my ass if they think I do. Holding out on it ain't gonna bend me to their will.

I'll get by without the lyin' bastards.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’