Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
U.S. Court Vindicates Patriot Edward Snowden
Snowden said he was somewhat shocked by the courts decision on his Twitter feed. https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1443617357210001408

Auhhh it has been 7 years since he fled to avoid persecution, jail, and no telling what other bodily harm; if the January 6 bunch rotting in jail now is any indication then he was well advised to leave when he did ! So now what ? If he is comfortable in Russia will he ever return, would you ? Just asking for a friend !! hahah

Quote:Edward Snowden is a patriot. He is not a traitor. He is a legitimate whistleblower and, in a surprising decision last September, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit:
Quote:Said the warrantless telephone dragnet that secretly collected millions of Americans’ telephone records violated the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and may well have been unconstitutional.
“I never imagined that I would live to see our courts condemn the NSA’s activities as unlawful and in the same ruling credit me for exposing them. . . . The Supreme Court once said, “It is difficult for the People to accept what they are prohibited from observing.” That’s why I blew the whistle in the first place: the public has a right to know decisions that redefine the territory of their rights.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10...d-snowden/
@"727Sky" 
I think he'll stay in Russia as long as he can.
My husband said he heard through the Grapevine the Democrats want to bring him home as a Gesture of their Love and Caring and Big-Heart Full of Forgiveness  tinysure  if you can believe they have a Heart.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Not sure what I would do if I were him. I think he is smart enough to see what's going on, like you mentioned. 

If life in Russia is OK at the moment, then stay the course. No way would I trust Congress, the courts, and the alphabet agencies.