Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange and bizarre dreams after getting covid vaccine
Hi everyone. I originally posted the below in ATS under dreams and predictions. I wasn’t sure where to post it here, but thought some might be interested.

Back in March and April 2021, I had the two covid shot series from Pfizer. I had no side effects, at least not physical ones that I noticed. However, I have been having some really off the wall weird dreams, some recurring since the first shot. I’ve had dreams before, but never like this. I have had a series of recurring dreams that I have moved out of state and am a different person, like different name, marital status, etc. These dreams are very vivid, and in some, I realize I’m dreaming and explore where I am out of curiosity. Lucid dreams were quite rare for me before the vaccine, but since then, I’ve had many more lucid dreams.  

In other dreams, I’m in like an alternate reality or universe where things in the dreams, including the landscape, houses, businesses and even sports teams are things I created at the beginning of the dream, and then build on from that. Really strange, never experienced anything like this before. Now I have some pretty bad insomnia so it takes me forever to get to sleep, but once I do, it’s like science fiction on steroids. Things have changed for many, including myself, since the pandemic started. My husband had a stroke and wound up permanently in a nursing home, hence the insomnia. But the weird dreams really started after the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine for me. They aren’t bad or anything, just weird and unsettled.  

Has anyone else who has had a covid vaccine had this going on? Maybe I’m the only one. No, I think there are others. Let me know your experiences and we can compare notes. Please don’t turn this into a vax debate. Just let me know your experiences. 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
This area is as good a place as any to post your thread.
Not Vaxxed.

But it sounds like you are experiencing a alternate dimension shift when you are in rem sleep, very deep sleep.
Sense your immune system is now weakened this may allow your brain or consciousnesses to roam or merge with your other dimensional self.
OR,,, I could be completely WRONG!
Thank You for posting this with us.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-30-2021, 04:11 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Hi everyone. I originally posted the below in ATS under dreams and predictions. I wasn’t sure where to post it here, but thought some might be interested.

Back in March and April 2021, I had the two covid shot series from Pfizer. I had no side effects, at least not physical ones that I noticed. However, I have been having some really off the wall weird dreams, some recurring since the first shot. I’ve had dreams before, but never like this. I have had a series of recurring dreams that I have moved out of state and am a different person, like different name, marital status, etc. These dreams are very vivid, and in some, I realize I’m dreaming and explore where I am out of curiosity. Lucid dreams were quite rare for me before the vaccine, but since then, I’ve had many more lucid dreams.  

In other dreams, I’m in like an alternate reality or universe where things in the dreams, including the landscape, houses, businesses and even sports teams are things I created at the beginning of the dream, and then build on from that. Really strange, never experienced anything like this before. Now I have some pretty bad insomnia so it takes me forever to get to sleep, but once I do, it’s like science fiction on steroids. Things have changed for many, including myself, since the pandemic started. My husband had a stroke and wound up permanently in a nursing home, hence the insomnia. But the weird dreams really started after the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine for me. They aren’t bad or anything, just weird and unsettled.  

Has anyone else who has had a covid vaccine had this going on? Maybe I’m the only one. No, I think there are others. Let me know your experiences and we can compare notes. Please don’t turn this into a vax debate. Just let me know your experiences. 

A couple of weeks ago, I was chatting to a friendly neighbour who never bought into the vaccine concept and had ridiculed it
from the start. He regularly attends the 'anti-lockdown' and 'anti-jab' protests in a nearby city and does this with similar-minded
people.

He's what young people on the internet would call 'a Chad', a fit man of around thirty-five, plenty of money, plenty of girlfriends
and interacts with guys who pride themselves on looking strong due to the kind of world they live in.

What I mean by that is if you happened to pass by his fully-paid-for immaculate house, a house that he bought far-below the value
offered by the seller (who just happened to sleep with a pistol under his pillow at all times!) you'd see this genial person mowing his
lawn with his shirt off in the warmer UK weather.

What you'd also see is the large knife scar in his stomach region... the acquisition to such an easy lifestyle from a young age will
sometimes bring perils like this, if you know what I mean!

(Cut to the chase, BIAD!) 
Anyway, he was saying that he had four friends from the local gym who'd taken the jab. One of them has now a blood clot on his
liver, one of them discovered he now has a blood clot on the brain and the third is dead. All a few months after the vaccine injection.

The fourth contacted my neighbour a couple of days before speaking to me and mentioned that he just seemed to not feel like
'his old self' and was very concerned about the horrific nightmares he endured every night. Remember, these guys live in a world
where violence isn't perceived in the manner we 'normies' do and for this person to explain to my neighbour that the things he
sees in his nightmares, are harrowing enough that he fears going to sleep at night.
My neighbour pressed me that his friend was genuinely scared.

I haven't been vaccinated but earlier this year, I believe I caught something that resembled the Coof. My wife can attest to my
weird behaviour during that time (events that I have no memory of) and I know that I felt that I'd somehow taken a backseat
to my usual demeanour.

Dreams...? Yes there was one that could be classed as unusual. But it was the night before the four-week run of strangeness
and really belongs in a fictional Halloween yarn. I know I was awake and I know that to accept what I saw and felt, I'd have to
only believe I was awake, when really I was asleep.

A dark shape entered my bedroom and did something to the right-side of my neck, I was laying -as usual, on my left side.
Maybe the reason I didn't have any nightmares is because for the time I bided in this experience, I didn't sleep during the
night and tended to nap for a couple of minutes each day.

But the nightmare theme does seem to be a regular anomaly when connected to the vaccine situation.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I have issues with bad dreams about every night. I really hope this is a passing thing for you and you get back to some restful sleep soon.

Did the shot have anything to do with it? It seems there are a pile of side effects so why not messed up dreams? 

Guohua mentioned dimension shifts. This gives me pause for thought.
I hope I am not too off topic on this response. First of all I am sorry about your husband.

I have not been vaccinated but have had a series of very disturbing dreams. In the dreams hybrid humans are being made. They are absolutely grotesque. They are partially mechanical and parts are made of metal. Not only are they physically revolting but they amoral, sexually degenerate in ways I found repugnant.

In the last dream I had of these creatures, I was transformed into one of them. It was very strange because I could experience being one of them but I was also consciously aware of observing myself as one of these creatures. Once I was transformed, I was indifferent to the fact that I was that way. I was indifferent to the others that were that way. All the while, I was observing myself and shocked that I was indifferent to what happened to me...very strange I know.

I never had dreams of this nature before and I dread having any more.

I have had a series of dreams about tsunamis that are very vivid and terrifying but not like these revolting hybrid human creatures.
(09-30-2021, 04:11 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Hi everyone. I originally posted the below in ATS under dreams and predictions. I wasn’t sure where to post it here, but thought some might be interested.

G'day Chief.  I'm not vaxxed yet but the reason I'm replying to you is you are possibly the first person I know that these dreams you have are similar to what I've been experiencing for years.  Nearly every night.  

The journey through these dreams I have are all too familiar as are the demographics.  I did mention it here in a thread some time ago.  Nothing really frightening.  It's like I'm in another place and time but similar scenarios.  Some are vivid and others I wake up suddenly.

I don't do drugs and have no prescribed medicines.  I do like a drink but don't get fall down drunk.  

Whether I tune my brain to dream like this may have something to do with me saying to myself before hitting the sack 'where am I going or what will happen tonight."  Sure enough I'm in that other land sometimes in uniform whether navigating in the outback or working in a city building that seems endless in it's size.

While dreaming this I have lots of interaction with people most who seem to know me and visa versa.  Occasionally I get lost and have to find my way back.  This is about when that I wake up.  Sit up in bed and digest and I can go back to sleep and it starts again.  I confide in my wife at times saying 'you'll never guess where I went again.'

So I somewhat enjoy these dreams.  Makes a difference from my reality.  To put it further out there I ponder whether someone is dreaming my life's experience.

My regards to you,

Bally:)
I have not been vaccinated, but I HAVE been tested and found to have a peculiar genetic anomaly that makes me resistant to covid. I mention that as a backdrop to saying that I have always had these sorts of "lucid dreams" where I am aware on some level during and within the dream that I am able to create/direct the dreams.

I also have the other sorts of dreams that I can't do a damned thing with, and things are trying to kill me in them.

Now I am wondering if there is not something related to covid resistance whether natural or induced that creates connections and opens portals for the mind.

Like Mrs. G, I believe dreams are just walks our subconscious takes in other dimensions as we sleep. It's my understanding that Australian Aborigines have a similar belief. I don't know that these dreams are connected with a reduced immune system, as mine seems to be a bit more robust than the average bear, yet I still have the dreams.

It's an interesting avenue for exploration.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-30-2021, 12:38 PM)pointessa Wrote: I hope I am not too off topic on this response. First of all I am sorry about your husband.

I have not been vaccinated but have had a series of very disturbing dreams. In the dreams hybrid humans are being made. They are absolutely grotesque. They are partially mechanical and parts are made of metal. Not only are they physically revolting but they amoral, sexually degenerate in ways I found repugnant.

In the last dream I had of these creatures, I was transformed into one of them. It was very strange because I could experience being one of them but I was also consciously aware of observing myself as one of these creatures. Once I was transformed, I was indifferent to the fact that I was that way. I was indifferent to the others that were that way. All the while, I was observing myself and shocked that I was indifferent to what happened to me...very strange I know.

I have had a series of dreams about tsunamis that are very vivid and terrifying but not like these revolting hybrid human creatures.

No, you are not off topic at all, don't ever worry about being Off Topic here at R-N3. This is not That Other Site our Mods are always Easy Going.

That is just Scary!
Did any of this start after you changed something in your life?
Your eating habit, smoking, drinking or medications?
How about Flu Shots every year?

This is just strange, but your Third Eye may be trying to open.
Thank you all for all your replies. I really appreciate hearing from you all and what you have experienced. For all I know, my weird dreams starting around the time I had my first vaccine could simply be coincidence. I think I go to many strange places in my dreams, because I’m alone. I seldom had these sorts of dreams when my hubby was still at home. I think I was more grounded when he was with my physically. Now I wander a lot when I dream. Subconsciously I may feel lost and am searching, looking for something in my dreams. I miss my hubby so much. I cry myself to sleep many nights. It’s just hard not having him there. He’s always been my anchor. 

When he was with me, I’d have these nightmares and start screaming. He’d gently wake me up and hold me until I went back to sleep. I wonder how much I scream out loud when I’m dreaming now. I hope I don’t do that too much. @"guohua" I agree with you regarding going to different dimensions. I do think my immune system may be a bit confused. It’s funny, I wound up with shingles in August, despite having a two shot Shingrix vaccine. I was so surprised, but then again, my hubby’s nursing home went back into lock down for three weeks and I was very stressed. 

I think with this pandemic, all the unrest and everything, it’s not surprising that we all are having some really off the wall dreams and that.
@"ChiefD" 
To be perfectly honest with you, you got the Shingles because of the Vaccine, there is a post here of a Doctor warning older patients about their immune system being destroyed and the recurrence of Shingles.
That post would be from 2 months ago I think.

I do wish your husband was home with you and by your side again, but maybe soon that nursing will allow you to visit again.
(09-30-2021, 07:31 PM)guohua Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 12:38 PM)pointessa Wrote: I hope I am not too off topic on this response. First of all I am sorry about your husband.

No, you are not off topic at all, don't ever worry about being Off Topic here at R-N3. This is not That Other Site our Mods are always Easy Going.

That is just Scary!
Did any of this start after you changed something in your life?
Your eating habit, smoking, drinking or medications?
How about Flu Shots every year?

This is just strange, but your Third Eye may be trying to open.

Thank you for your kindness. No, I haven't had any vaccines and the only difference is that I am highly isolated due to the state I live in as an unvaccinated person.I eat a pretty good diet although have had a low appetite of late and feel amped up. I do tend to have strong psychic tendencies.  Always have and so did my mom.

I sort of shudder to think my mind could come up with this stuff. I am talking repugnant to the core. Once I was one of them, they no longer seemed like anything to me, I just didn't care fro the perspective of being one.
(10-01-2021, 03:24 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Thank you all for all your replies. I really appreciate hearing from you all and what you have experienced. For all I know, my weird dreams starting around the time I had my first vaccine could simply be coincidence. I think I go to many strange places in my dreams, because I’m alone. I seldom had these sorts of dreams when my hubby was still at home. I think I was more grounded when he was with my physically. Now I wander a lot when I dream. Subconsciously I may feel lost and am searching, looking for something in my dreams. I miss my hubby so much. I cry myself to sleep many nights. It’s just hard not having him there. He’s always been my anchor. 

When he was with me, I’d have these nightmares and start screaming. He’d gently wake me up and hold me until I went back to sleep. I wonder how much I scream out loud when I’m dreaming now. I hope I don’t do that too much. @"guohua" I agree with you regarding going to different dimensions. I do think my immune system may be a bit confused. It’s funny, I wound up with shingles in August, despite having a two shot Shingrix vaccine. I was so surprised, but then again, my hubby’s nursing home went back into lock down for three weeks and I was very stressed. 

I think with this pandemic, all the unrest and everything, it’s not surprising that we all are having some really off the wall dreams and that.

The woman who works in the hair salon I go to was out of work for 4 monthes after taking the Shingles vaccine with severe neurological problems. She only took the first one.
(10-01-2021, 05:15 AM)guohua Wrote: @"ChiefD" 
To be perfectly honest with you, you got the Shingles because of the Vaccine, there is a post here of a Doctor warning older patients about their immune system being destroyed and the recurrence of Shingles.
That post would be from 2 months ago I think.

I do wish your husband was home with you and by your side again, but maybe soon that nursing will allow you to visit again.

Yes, I was so disappointed that I got two shots for the shingles vaccine, and that it did not work. But actually, when I got this most recent bout of shingles, the blistering and itching were there, but no nerve pain at all. I was really surprised, because all the other times I had shingles, the nerve pain came first. In this case, there were blisters that itched intensely, but no pain whatsoever. The doctor was really surprised too. He told me that normally when people get the shingles vaccine, they will never get shingles again. So I think my immune system is trying to tell me something. 

I’m grateful there was no pain this time though. And I was able to visit my hubby in the nursing home today. They are out of lockdown, been over three weeks since anyone tested positive there. I am grateful for that too.