Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There was a Man...
There once was a man who lived in a two story house.  The house was near a river and unfortunately the river began to flood.

As the river rose, warnings were given via radio, TV and shortwave. Large jeeps drove through the area to evacuate people.  As a jeep drove by the man's house, he was told:
"You are in danger.  Your life is at stake.  You must evacuate.  Get in the Jeep.  Let us help you evacuate."
"No," the man replied from his doorstep.  "I have faith.  I will be ok.  The flood won't get me.  God will take care of me."

The water continued to rise.
Soon the man was on the second floor.  A boat was going through the area and arrived at the man's house. Rescuers made every effort to convince the man to take action so that his life would be saved.
"You are in danger.  Your life is at stake.  You will drown in the flood."
"No worries," says the man.  "I have faith.  Everything is ok.  Even though the flood is rising, I will be fine.  God will take care of me."
The flood continued to rise.
The man went to the roof to avoid the rising water.  A helicopter pilot sees him on top of the roof and hovers above the man.  Using a megaphone, the pilot tries to convince the man to grab the rope ladder which was dangling above his head.
"You are in danger.  The flood is still rising.  You will drown if you do not grab the rope ladder.  Let us help you."
"No worries."  says the man.  "I will be fine.  Yes, the flood is higher but I have faith.  God will take care of me."
The flood rises.  The man jumped in and swam to high ground.  As the man celebrated with rescuers.

He was exposed to the Covid, refused the vacination,caught it and perished..
(02-26-2021, 03:53 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: There once was a man who lived in a two story house.  The house was near a river and unfortunately the river began to flood.

As the river rose, warnings were given via radio, TV and shortwave. Large jeeps drove through the area to evacuate people.  As a jeep drove by the man's house, he was told:
"You are in danger.  Your life is at stake.  You must evacuate.  Get in the Jeep.  Let us help you evacuate."
"No," the man replied from his doorstep.  "I have faith.  I will be ok.  The flood won't get me.  God will take care of me."

The water continued to rise.
Soon the man was on the second floor.  A boat was going through the area and arrived at the man's house. Rescuers made every effort to convince the man to take action so that his life would be saved.
"You are in danger.  Your life is at stake.  You will drown in the flood."
"No worries," says the man.  "I have faith.  Everything is ok.  Even though the flood is rising, I will be fine.  God will take care of me."
The flood continued to rise.
The man went to the roof to avoid the rising water.  A helicopter pilot sees him on top of the roof and hovers above the man.  Using a megaphone, the pilot tries to convince the man to grab the rope ladder which was dangling above his head.
"You are in danger.  The flood is still rising.  You will drown if you do not grab the rope ladder.  Let us help you."
"No worries."  says the man.  "I will be fine.  Yes, the flood is higher but I have faith.  God will take care of me."
The flood rises.  The man jumped in and swam to high ground.  As the man celebrated with rescuers.

He was exposed to the Covid, refused the vacination,caught it and perished..

But did the doctors give this person ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine tinywhat  , if not....the doctors let the person die , or even wanted the person dead tinybigeyes .

Let the lawyers sue the doctors for criminal neglect.