A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
Episode IV

Editor

minusculebeercheers
minusculeclap That was Awesome  minusculeclap 
                minusculegoodjob
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Echo base, I've got something. Not much, but it could be a lifeform. Commander Skywalker, do you copy? This is Rogue Two...

Lol, nice work.
Explanation: 49 times ...its was 49 times we watched that link ... your old man and me ...

Personal Disclosure: ... Something is waiting in this post for us ...

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
I don't know how to imbed video, but maybe it's for the best when it comes to star wars. I'm a geek. I just referenced Zev Senesca... yes I know his name. 

Classic though:

https://youtu.be/dXlao2KNYjQ

Which, BTW, if you think about star wars, tommy wiseau actually represents the Jedi to a tee.
(09-25-2021, 03:07 AM)Nomnomine Wrote: I don't know how to imbed video, but maybe it's for the best when it comes to star wars. I'm a geek. I just referenced Zev Senesca... yes I know his name. 

Classic though:

https://youtu.be/dXlao2KNYjQ

Which, BTW, if you think about star wars, tommy wiseau actually represents the Jedi to a tee.

How to post a video in really simple steps, that our Great Member Senona did for us all in her Tutorial.
Link

If the link doesn't work then go to post Number 19 here http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=17
Let's test:
(Btw literally watching star wars now)

You can delete if ya want, I'm not trying to distract from the awesome op.
(09-25-2021, 04:14 AM)Nomnomine Wrote: Let's test:
(Btw literally watching star wars now)

You can delete if ya want, I'm not trying to distract from the awesome op.

Looks like you got it  minusculebeercheers
(09-25-2021, 02:15 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: 49 times ...its was 49 times we watched that link ... your old man and me ...

Personal Disclosure: ... Something is waiting in this post for us ...

minusculebeercheers

Nice minusculebiggrin  that VADER EPISODE 1: SHARDS OF THE PAST - A STAR WARS THEORY FAN-FILM   is new to me, quite nice work to me.....without big studios and money ... minusculebeercheers

Thanks
(09-25-2021, 01:29 AM)Nomnomine Wrote: Echo base, I've got something. Not much, but it could be a lifeform. Commander Skywalker, do you copy? This is Rogue Two...

Lol, nice work.

Copy rogue two

See you in rendezvous, jumping to lightspeed 1...2...3 tinybiggrin