Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who you gonna call ?

Make the present which most would consider Illegal into something legal so TPTB can proceed with their totalitarian plans... But, but, we are/were just following orders... I keep waiting for some good old boys to say enough with this Gandhi crap and start taking some heads off.
I need to sit down and put this in the context of a bigger picture. Maybe you can help.

The truckers and the supporters are great. More power to them. Yes, I feel for the folks who live in downtown and are having a hard go of it. The upside is at least it's not a BLM activity where building would be torched and people shot. Just some honking and traffic disruption. I'm sure there are bed-wetters all a'-fluster over it but they will live. 

But there have been a lot of roll-backs in the last few weeks, worldwide. Did the truckers cause that or are they a product of something larger at work? Either way, why now? Better question: what's coming up?

The shysters' who have been pulling strings for the last two years have not gone anywhere. I have a hard time believing some protests made them pause. It could be. More likely the puppet worms (read: Trudeau, Biden, et al) might might be getting weak willed all of a sudden. Might be having second thoughts. A regrouping may be in order. 

In the US the mid-terms are coming up. I do not think most Americans are going to forget what happened the last two years and they will make themselves heard at the polls. Look at what has happened a school boards all over the place. In my podunk town, it was a huge issue. Recalls, new elections, tons of candidates. Is this recent u-turn on tyranny simply been a political ploy for incumbent posturing? I was reading today how Biden crushed the Omicron virus. Pathetic. 

Might the Russian situation in Ukraine be too big a spectacle for worn out covid to dominate in the media? A great opportunity to let it slip away? 

Maybe TPTB feel they have pushed to hard at the moment. Maybe this is a monetary reprise. Or as some claim, now they wait for the "vaccines" to do their thing. IDK
(02-10-2022, 06:34 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(02-10-2022, 03:06 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Make the present which most would consider Illegal into something legal so TPTB can proceed with their totalitarian plans... But, but, we are/were just following orders... I keep waiting for some good old boys to say enough with this Gandhi crap and start taking some heads off.

"Taking some heads off" is right. Those gents are armored, so it would require head shots (same as zombies) to slow them down.

You see, Canadians are a civilized folk, nice people, unlike us barbarous - not nice - Americans. And Canadians are, for the most part, disarmed. Only the authorities have the firepower to bring the masses into line in Canada.

Also unlike us barbarous Americans.

Now, when the American Freedom Convoy gets to DC, I expect BidenHarris may try the same or similar tactics here, it worked in Canada, right?

BUT - when he tries that shit here, IF he tries that shit here, it might go in an entirely different direction.

IF he tries that shit here.

see, we Americans are not an entirely civilized folk. If that were to happen here, some few - and a few is all it takes - might take exception to having their stuff stolen.

Kinda like in Boston, circa 1775. They took affront to having unreasonable taxes levied on tea (and in that day and age, a 2% tax was what was considred "unreasonable" - compare that to what the average American is taxed at the grocery store these days), and shit happened. It didn't take a lot of them to make shit happen, just enough of them.

And we are not disarmed.

yet.

What remains to be seen is whether any of us have any heart left.

So, do ya feel lucky, BidenHarris? Do ya, punk?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-10-2022, 08:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Kinda like in Boston, circa 1775. They took affront to having unreasonable taxes levied on tea (and in that day and age,
a 2% tax was what was considred "unreasonable" - compare that to what the average American is taxed at the grocery
store these days), and shit happened. It didn't take a lot of them to make shit happen, just enough of them...

Yes, you didn't give us the time to assimilate you to the Old World 'Commonwealth' concept!
(Thank heavens!)
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-10-2022, 09:42 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-10-2022, 08:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Kinda like in Boston, circa 1775. They took affront to having unreasonable taxes levied on tea (and in that day and age,
a 2% tax was what was considred "unreasonable" - compare that to what the average American is taxed at the grocery
store these days), and shit happened. It didn't take a lot of them to make shit happen, just enough of them...

Yes, you didn't give us the time to assimilate you to the Old World 'Commonwealth' concept!
(Thank heavens!)
tinybiggrin

I'm trying to imagine Boston in 1775.  Some Redcoat officer staring hard and asking his fellow,

WHO is that bloke in the red dress?!

tinylaughing
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(02-10-2022, 06:34 AM)727Sky Wrote:

The gentleman at the end of the video makes a very valid point - the vax or starve mandates are removing all of the "nonconformist" elements from a number of institutions, some of which are armed - police and military, for example - and in the end will only leave the yes-men in their ranks to wield against the population.

I am hard pressed to think of a more effective way to forge a North American Stasi to inflict the edicts of a totalitarian regime on the general public.

And maybe that was the end game from the beginning. A "vaccine" that does nothing against the disease but everything to separate the compliant is a great way to separate the sheep from the goats, to find out who does and who does not "love Big Brother".

A great way to sort candidates out for the Inner Party, the Outer Party, and the Proletariat whom The Party must beat into submission by force.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

LMFAO!

There is something inherently wrong with a cop telling you to "call the police" when you catch them doing something illegal. Don't "call the police", take it to the courts. if you don't get satisfaction there, well, you know what comes next, right?

Tucker IS wrong on one point here - where he says "scratch a Liberal, and you will find a Fascist." That's not right.  Liberals, in the classic sense, are founded on the principle of Liberty, built right into the name. What he meant was "scratch a Progressive, and under the surface you will find a Fascist".

because, one day in the not too distant future, "Progressive" will equate to "Fascist" and worse.