Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tall Whites or Spirits of the Woods?
They were tall, extremely thin, very blonde, fast and dressed (to me) like hippies from a commune minus the color.

At first I thought Kdog was losing his shit. He first saw one in Arkansas. We had made it through Bentonville and heading south on our way to bring home our granddaughter to DFW before beginning our adventure. On a stretch of interstate that goes through several miles of thick forest he caught a glimpse of a tall, thin, blonde man who quickly disappeared into the trees. I saw a glimpse of something but just assumed it was a trick of the light. The grandgirl was staring at her phone and didn't see anything. We blew it off and decided to start looking for motel signs to get a room well before dark. I got groped by a ghost at the motel that night, but that is another story.

Fast forward to nearly three weeks later. We are driving through part of Yellowstone on our first day there. Kdog yells "LOOK!!!" and I see a tall, thin, blonde man going into the woods up ahead. I opine that it's probably just a hiker- there are many trails throughout Yellowstone and cars parked randomly on the side of the road where people take off hiking. But when we got to where the man had slipped into the woods there was no trail, no cars and no sign of the man. Again strange, but we blew it off.

Our second day at Yellowstone was great and we decided to stop in West Yellowstone to grab a bite and do some shopping. It was still far from dark when we headed back to our camp (right across the Idaho state line). Traveling through an area of nothing but thick forest I saw her fairly close. Tall, extremely thin and delicate looking, pale but not unusually so, extremely long and straight light blonde hair. She was wearing a loose tunic and a long skirt (appeared to be some sort of natural fabric, earth tone colors) and appeared to be barefoot. She was looking right at us! As we got close she smiled really big then darted into the woods. I apologized to Kdog for ever doubting him. There were no trails, no campgrounds, no cars parked on the side of the road, no side road, nothing.

I didn't see any others for the rest of the trip and if Kdog did he didn't mention it. I don't know who or what they were. Maybe Tall Whites, however their hair was light blonde rather than white, their paleness was not an unearthly sort of pale and their clothing wasn't fancy but rather plain and homemade looking. I am more leaning toward some sort of wood spirits, although it is important to note that we had UFO experiences in New Mexico and in Idaho which hopefully I will find the words to describe in the near future so maybe that plays into it. 

You can believe me or not, I don't care either way. For all I know we could be crazy. We experienced so many strange things on our trip, more than most will experience in their entire lives. I have been a magnet for weird shit my whole life but during that trip it seemed both of us were particularly "magnetic".

Thanks for listening!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Wow!!! Thank you for sharing  that on here. 

My brother recently moved to Arkansas and had to stay in his rv at a campground for a few days. He sent me pictures of the place and there were trees everywhere. I’ll have to ask if he saw anything strange while there. 

My husband and I had a similar experience the other day walking one of the trails near us although it was more of a foggy blur in some places along the trail. I would have thought it was just my eyes being blurry from allergies but after a few times of seeing it he asked if I was seeing it too. 

I wonder if it is indeed wood sprites that you saw. Maybe they’ve become more active because they sense some kind of change in the Earth.
Weird!!

I'm looking forward to your New Mexico Ufo sightings as I had one in Belen a good few years ago.
Three off-white spheres that spiralled-up into a oncoming thunderstorm.

Did you get the impression that they were human... as in, nothing pinging on your internal radar that
what you were seeing was somehow out of the norm?
Thanks GHLD.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-17-2021, 04:49 PM)BIAD Wrote: Weird!!

I'm looking forward to your New Mexico Ufo sightings as I had one in Belen a good few years ago.
Three off-white spheres that spiralled-up into a oncoming thunderstorm.

Did you get the impression that they were human... as in, nothing pinging on your internal radar that
what you were seeing was somehow out of the norm?
Thanks GHLD.
minusculethumbsup

I'm not sure if what we saw/experienced were alien, inter/extra dimensional or practice for a Project Blue Beam false flag operation. I will say that what we saw RESPONDED to us. When I can accurately describe exactly what we saw I will create a thread but since all the weirdness of our trip I am having an uncharacteristic lack of written vocabulary to accurately describe many of our experiences.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
Quote:You can believe me or not, I don't care either way. For all I know we could be crazy.
@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

My Dear, this is Rogue-Nation, We Thrive and Live and Breathe this stuff, Hell YES we believe you  minusculebeercheers

I talk to and see my two Aunts, they tell me things about that deminion they reside in and let me tell you, It Is Weird there.

Tall White, clothed in loose fitting white gowns or pants and barefoot, they tell me exactly what @"VioletDove" mention. Wood or Forest Nymphs or Spirits.

Or some wackos from a Albino Hippie Common  mediumitwasntme 

Sounds like a very interesting vacation, let me ask a question, is this the first vacation in a long time?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-17-2021, 05:19 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:You can believe me or not, I don't care either way. For all I know we could be crazy.
@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

My Dear, this is Rogue-Nation, We Thrive and Live and Breathe this stuff, Hell YES we believe you  minusculebeercheers

I talk to and see my two Aunts, they tell me things about that deminion they reside in and let me tell you, It Is Weird there.

Tall White, clothed in loose fitting white gowns or pants and barefoot, they tell me exactly what @"VioletDove" mention. Wood or Forest Nymphs or Spirits.

Sounds like a very interesting vacation, let me ask a question, is this the first vacation in a long time?

Actually it wasn't. We had spent over a week down in Texas just a month before and had brought our granddaughter home with us so we were returning her before heading out west when Kdog had his first sighting of one of these beings. We had also been on an over 3000 mile driving trip to visit family members in multiple states at Christmas time, southern and eastern states.
(09-17-2021, 05:19 PM)guohua Wrote: Tall White, clothed in loose fitting white gowns or pants and barefoot, they tell me exactly what @"VioletDove" mention. Wood or Forest Nymphs or Spirits.

Sounds a little like me - tall, thin, white (at least my hair is white now in my old age). dressed like a poor hippie, and darts into the woods? Yup, sounds a lot like me. Except I'm not a ghost. Or interdimensional. Or even interstate any more, and these... beings... seem to have been appearing in widely dispersed states...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-17-2021, 05:55 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 05:19 PM)guohua Wrote:
@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

Actually it wasn't. We had spent over a week down in Texas just a month before and had brought our granddaughter home with us so we were returning her before heading out west when Kdog had his first sighting of one of these beings. We had also been on an over 3000 mile driving trip to visit family members in multiple states at Christmas time, southern and eastern states.

Ok, then you and Kdog have a lot of travel time logged, that's good.
This could very well mean, those beings felt comfortable with you, I would bet they visited your campsite or maybe even your dreams.
(09-17-2021, 05:59 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 05:19 PM)guohua Wrote: Tall White, clothed in loose fitting white gowns or pants and barefoot, they tell me exactly what @"VioletDove" mention. Wood or Forest Nymphs or Spirits.

Sounds a little like me - tall, thin, white (at least my hair is white now in my old age). dressed like a poor hippie, and darts into the woods? Yup, sounds a lot like me. Except I'm not a ghost. Or interdimensional. Or even interstate any more, and these... beings... seem to have been appearing in widely dispersed states...

Yes and then there is @"Ninurta" ,,,,,, our very own Woodsman, but I have to assume @"Ninurta" has a Tan and wears Bear Skin Wrap or Loincloth like Tarzan  smallroflmao
Man! I never see anything cool like that. 

Been all over the place. Live in the woods right now. Look around in it everyday. And nada. 

A while back I thought I was seeing spirits or something. Turns out they were all functions of my tri-focal glasses I started wearing. Towards the edge/side of the lens, all three prescriptions come together. Makes things stretch and appear to move. Startling at first but after I figured out what was going on, I calmed down. 

However, if I ever see a tall, white/blonde, hippy looking dude in earth tones frolicking about the woods, and then disappearing, I'll let you know.
(09-17-2021, 06:09 PM)guohua Wrote: Yes and then there is @"Ninurta" ,,,,,, our very own Woodsman, but I have to assume @"Ninurta" has a Tan and wears Bear Skin Wrap or Loincloth like Tarzan  smallroflmao

Not any more. I used to tan deep within 10 minutes of going outdoors in the spring, and keep that tan all year long until winter came on again. As a matter of fact, i was standing guard duty once when a black woman came up to me and said "That ain't fair." When I asked her what wasn't fair, she said it wasn't fair that I was darker than her. I scoffed at that, but she stuck her arm up right next to mine, and sure enough, I was darker than she was!

Now I don't get out enough, and when I do it's usually after sundown, so I don't tan like I used to. I nearly glow in the dark now. You can almost see through me.

I only wear the bearskin loin cloth when I'm not running through the woods naked, screaming and throwing rocks and sticks. That helps keep the neighbors away and outta my hair.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

Your description reminds me of how people describe the "Nordic" aliens.  And how, IIRC, "Venusians" were described in the 1950s UFO literature.

I feel like the forest always has its own spirit, but not in the sense of individual entities.  Interesting that you saw so many instances of this; tends to rule out simple coincidence.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]