Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Planet X Nibiru
There was a video released today about Nibiru and I don't think it is Planet X.
Why? because from what I've understand Planet X or Nibiru is suppose to be HUGE, 10 times or more larger than our own Earth.
My thoughts are if Planet X was close enough to be seen or eclipsed by Venus in 2014 then we would be in DEEP SHIT!
Your thoughts or don't you believe?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-16-2021, 08:08 PM)guohua Wrote: There was a video released today about Nibiru and I don't think it is Planet X.
Why? because from what I've understand Planet X or Nibiru is suppose to be HUGE, 10 times or more larger than our own Earth.
My thoughts are if Planet X was close enough to be seen or eclipsed by Venus in 2014 then we would be in DEEP SHIT!
Your thoughts or don't you believe?

Put me in the "I don't believe" column.

First, if the news chopper could see it, then so could everyone else. There would have been panic in the world if it had been Nibiru.

Second, the sun is not in the images. If it had been Venus in inferior conjunction, the sun would have to have been directly behind it, as it was in the image that had the airplane in it. That's what inferior conjunction means - directly lined up between the Earth and the sun. If it is directly lined up, the sun has to be in the picture as well, otherwise it's not lined up.

Third, the  Richard Bollinger (I'm sure I've not spelled that right) picture is not a planet, it's what is called a "sun dog". You can tell because of the faint rainbow colored arc curving above and below it with both "horns" of the arc curving towards the sun. Sun dogs are bright spots in faint halos around bright objects, like the sun, that are caused by the prismatic effects of ice crystals in the upper atmosphere. They almost always occur in an arc or circle 30 degrees from the sun, as was the case in that photo. I've seen them in pairs, one to each side of the sun and  spaced 30 degrees away from it, but that is dependent on the concentration and distribution of ice crystals available to create one. Sometimes, you see two, other times only one.

Fourth, if Nibiru were 10 times the size of the Earth, and within the inner solar system at any point in it's orbit, there would be no missing it any time we looked at the sky. People would not have to point it out, nor would it be playing hide and seek, visible to some, invisible to others. It would be THERE, unmistakably. Take the moon as an example. it is roughly 1/4 the size of the Earth, but is there any question that it is there? Does anyone have to point it out? Can some people see it while others can't? What would it look like if it were 40 times BIGGER? Do you believe there would be any question of it's existence?

Nope, I do not believe that was Nibiru. it seems instead to me to pretty clearly be Venus in a crescent phase, zoomed in on for a higher magnification.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

10X times the mass of the Earth in the inner solar system? No. 

Something that big waaaaaaay past Pluto, maybe.
This mention Planet Nine

Cosmic objects with strange orbits discovered beyond Neptune
I read an article a few weeks ago talking about a large, technically planet sized object cruising around our galaxy (not our solar system) that they are referring to as Planet 9. This amuses me because it brings up visions of that old movie Plan 9 From Outer Space.

I can't find the article now but it actually DID mention that it was nearly 10X the size of Earth and as I recall I was surprised because it was a very reputable source.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
I agree that there is a Very Large Object our there past Neptune or Pluto, but not close to any of the inner planets, our Earth would be in Serious Trouble I think.
Yes, I have heard it called Planet Nine also.
Pluto was, is, and always will be "planet 9" to me. You don't just up and demote an entire planet one morning at breakfast!

There are a lot of trans-neptunian objects out there. Thousands of them. Hidden among the masses of them is likely to be the next big planet Whether they choose to name it Nibiru with their tongues firmly planted in their cheeks, or Planet X, or some fanciful name from mythology, I have no doubt it is out there, just waiting to be discovered and named. That's not to say that I believe it's a life-ending monstrosity in a cataclysmic 3600 year super-elliptical orbit. That's not impossible, just very, very unlikely.

A more likely scenario is a large hulking planet hidden among all the Oort cloud objects that occasionally nudges a comet out of it's orbit and tosses it at the inner solar system, where some of them collide with inner system planets, and when they do, mayhem ensues.

But not a Nibiru. Nibiru, I believe, was nothing more than a fantasy, Zekariah Szitchkin playing a cosmic joke on the rest of humanity just to see how many folks would buy into it. Now what bothers me the most about that is not that some folks believe. I'm ok with whatever floats their boats. The real problem, in my opinion, is that while they are looking and waiting for big ol' Nibiru to come in and ruin their day, they will miss the bitty little comet with Earth's name on it that will really put an end to civilization. While looking and waiting for that hulking beast of a planet to defy celestial mechanics and come crashing in, they will miss the comparative dust speck that stands a real chance of doing us in.

That, IMO, is where the real danger in the Nibiru Mythology lies.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-17-2021, 04:26 PM)guohua Wrote: I agree that there is a Very Large Object our there past Neptune or Pluto, but not close to any of the inner planets, our Earth would be in Serious Trouble I think.

Within the last 30 days or so I read that the planet 9 stuff is not needed, as the more they look the more small planetoids/comets/asteroids and dusty crap they are finding or guesstamating. Notice how after billions of dollars and years of searching the have not found Dark Matter... IMO they never will find a dark matter particle as it really is not needed if all the dust and junk is taken into effect not to mention the interstellar static electricity which binds and holds everything together along with gravity.. If I am wrong then OK but, "I DON'T THINK SO" said with a Cuban accent !
(09-18-2021, 01:08 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 04:26 PM)guohua Wrote: I agree that there is a Very Large Object our there past Neptune or Pluto, but not close to any of the inner planets, our Earth would be in Serious Trouble I think.

Within the last 30 days or so I read that the planet 9 stuff is not needed, as the more they look the more small planetoids/comets/asteroids and dusty crap they are finding or guesstamating. Notice how after billions of dollars and years of searching the have not found Dark Matter... IMO they never will find a dark matter particle as it really is not needed if all the dust and junk is taken into effect not to mention the interstellar static electricity which binds and holds everything together along with gravity.. If I am wrong then OK but, "I DON'T THINK SO" said with a Cuban accent !

I'm with you on that. I think their claims of "dark matter" is just a fudge factor to make their equations come out the way they think they should, rather than taking time to find the real answer as to what is really affecting the equations.

I think it's more likely that subatomic energy bundles are affecting the outcomes than it is "invisible stuff - but it's there, I swear!" is affecting the outcomes. In other words, it's more likely, I think, that quantum physics is having an unaccounted for affect that they are trying to account for with classic mechanics which they have no verification for other than "well, it makes my equations prettier!"

I also think there is a possibility that unseen masses in parallel universes are affecting seen masses in this universe, possibly via energetic interactions across quantum fields, but that's not something I can make a certain claim for, since by definition one can never prove anything unseen and undetectable. In other words, that particular thought runs afoul of the same things that claims of "dark matter" run head-on into, so, unverifiable.

Looks like the Earth's Polar Shift is coming quicker than they expected.
Now they have reports from the MSM of Doom and Gloom Poles Melting, Water Raising and Uninhabitable Lands.
Then the Scientist say, they are not sure what will happen except maybe our Protection from Solar Flares may be weaker.

But the scientist do admit there is a very large planet out there, they have detected the Gravity from this large body and they suspect it may have something to do with all this.

The MSM is still pushing Climate Change and the Earth will be Dead by 2030, which is all Fear Mongering Bull Shit!
I say,,,, it is coming! tinysure

What if . . . 

"X" is not part of our space-time continuum.

But wait ... there's more!

What if . . . 

gravitational influence of "heavenly bodies" in one universe could affect objects in other universe when their location coordinates mirror each other closely enough?

We'd never "see" Planet X or whatever . . . we would just be aware that something is tearing our world up with a terrible force.

tinysurprised

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(10-26-2021, 08:33 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: What if . . . 

"X" is not part of our space-time continuum.

But wait ... there's more!

What if . . . 

gravitational influence of "heavenly bodies" in one universe could affect objects in other universe when their location coordinates mirror each other closely enough?

We'd never "see" Planet X or whatever . . . we would just be aware that something is tearing our world up with a terrible force.

tinysurprised

Cheers

I have no answer except,,,, what if it's real and again earth and humanity is simi-destroyed much like it was 700,000. years ago according to our ancestor's and some of the evidence found in ancient ruins and writing, look at all the cities discovered at the great depths of our seas and oceans' to include the city ruins found off of the coast of Cuba.
[Image: sunken-city-cuba.jpg] 

Quote:Just over a decade ago, a team of explorers were working on an exploration and survey mission off the western coast of Cuba when their sonar equipment picked up a perplexing series of stone structures lying some 650 metres below the surface.  The structures appeared completely analogous against the barren ‘desert’ of the ocean floor and seemed to show symmetrically organized stones reminiscent of an urban development.
Source

What caused these cities to be buried underwater?
A Pole Shift?
What causes the Pole Shift?
@"guohua" 

This is along the lines of what I was recalling:

Quote:The researchers say, perhaps gravity only seems weak. If electromagnetism and the forces that act on quarks are confined to the familiar three dimensions of space and one of time, while gravity is free to propagate in all dimensions, only part of its effects would be experienced.

https://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/...153822.htm

So, imagine Planet X being part of another dimension or parallel universe.  If it is massive enough, and comes close enough to our world in terms of spatial coordinates (but in its own universe), could its gravitational effects "bleed over" into our universe and wreak havoc with our world?

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(10-27-2021, 08:10 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"guohua" 

Quote:The researchers say, perhaps gravity only seems weak. If electromagnetism and the forces that act on quarks are confined to the familiar three dimensions of space and one of time, while gravity is free to propagate in all dimensions, only part of its effects would be experienced.

So, imagine Planet X being part of another dimension or parallel universe.  If it is massive enough, and comes close enough to our world in terms of spatial coordinates (but in its own universe), could its gravitational effects "bleed over" into our universe and wreak havoc with our world?

Cheers

I believe we are already very close to a Parallel Earth which may account for my many Deja Vu experiences.

The thought of a Parallel Universe in it own Dimension is Scary and completely an unknown concept I think.
(10-27-2021, 04:23 PM)guohua Wrote:

Cheers

I believe we are already very close to a Parallel Earth which may account for my many Deja Vu experiences.

The thought of a Parallel Universe in it own Dimension is Scary and completely an unknown concept I think.

Is it possible that if Parallel Earth or Universe would come close enough, it would make people go mad here in our World ?

Because.....( looking around )  i have really sensed big time that last 2 years many people have lost their minds minusculethinking , thought not sure did they ever really had something to lost....or maybe it`s me who have lost mind smallcrackingup
(10-28-2021, 06:45 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Is it possible that if Parallel Earth or Universe would come close enough, it would make people go mad here in our World ?

Because.....( looking around )  i have really sensed big time that last 2 years many people have lost their minds minusculethinking , thought not sure did they ever really had something to lost....or maybe it`s me who have lost mind smallcrackingup

You're probably correct on your first suggestion, as I find the global craziness ebbs and flows like a tide.
Maybe an alter-planet similar to ours -though it doesn't have to be, only as an effect when in certain positions.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I wonder if there was a time, where they had developed weapons that could cause Crustal movements on the earths surface, thus the many sunken Civilizations/land masses ?
(10-27-2021, 04:23 PM)guohua Wrote:

Cheers

Your most interesting comment brought to mind something my father used to say. He was a very bright , inquisitive man who developed alzheimers. He had this persistent, what I called delusion that we were living in a duplicate world. He had very detailed explanations for it and wouldn't be convinced otherwise. This was earlier on in the process. I wonder if what he was perceiving was accurate. Maybe for a short while he broke out of the programming and possibly out of being locked into the narrow bandwidth that most of us are?
(10-28-2021, 09:25 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 06:45 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Is it possible that if Parallel Earth or Universe would come close enough, it would make people go mad here in our World ?

You're probably correct on your first suggestion, as I find the global craziness ebbs and flows like a tide.
Maybe an alter-planet similar to ours -though it doesn't have to be, only as an effect when in certain positions.
minusculethumbsup

Yes the global craziness  index is off the charts . The coming winter is going to be something....something not good.