Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Five Eyes
Five eyes countrys , an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Why it start to look more and more every day that in the five eyes countrys , there is common plan to execute Covid-1984 totalitarian tyranny ? tinybighuh
Sure there are also similar plans in other countrys too, but the 5 eyes catch my eyes ...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10009]

It look`s like the current status of those 5 are:

New Zealand       /   has fallen
Australia             / has fallen
Canada             / not yet totally fallen, but it`s on the process to get there ( no accurate knowledge about status )
UK                    / not yet totally fallen, but it`s on the process to get there  ( no accurate knowledge about status )
United States   / not yet  fallen, but it`s on the process to get there ( resistance  growing)

Is the surveillance Intelligence technology like the eye of Sauron, which is used in the five eyes countrys to push covid-1984 agenda, one way or another ?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10010]

I do not believe it all just coincidence, that the five eyes countrys seem to be rolling so same looking plans....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

5-eyes is one look, but my take is that the entire West has been subverted.  Countries like France and Germany are already far along the path as well.

I'm really surprised regarding Australia.  They are one country I would have thought would have told their politicians to 'sod off' regarding the control and enforcement measures.

All around the West, the military establishments (I mean the senior leadership) have failed their countries.  Useless packs of perfumed princes is all they are anymore.

It isn't a coincidence.  I'm beginning to think the Leftists began this process as soon as the internet made worldwide communications practical and inexpensive -- get their agents into government positions and begin purging their opponents.  What we are seeing now is the fruition of this plan, and it is clear the (genuine) political conservatives had no idea what was coming their way.  A political Pearl Harbor of sorts.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-11-2021, 06:59 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: 5-eyes is one look, but my take is that the entire West has been subverted.  Countries like France and Germany are already far along the path as well.

I'm really surprised regarding Australia.  They are one country I would have thought would have told their politicians to 'sod off' regarding the control and enforcement measures.

All around the West, the military establishments (I mean the senior leadership) have failed their countries.  Useless packs of perfumed princes is all they are anymore.

It isn't a coincidence.  I'm beginning to think the Leftists began this process as soon as the internet made worldwide communications practical and inexpensive -- get their agents into government positions and begin purging their opponents.  What we are seeing now is the fruition of this plan, and it is clear the (genuine) political conservatives had no idea what was coming their way.  A political Pearl Harbor of sorts.

Cheers

Yes Germany and France are going full speed also, you are right .

Western Countrys like Sweden, Denmark are on different path if i understand , they will remove covid measures . I dont remember all countrys, and the exact situation in each. But yes in general West is following same plan.

I was also surpriced about Australia, the men there has always seem like quite macho/masculine...well at least they have the truckers there doing what should.

I think the process of change people perception might go even further than internet, the ex KGB agent used " ideological subersion" name for that

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10011]

Hmm....after close look up of the virus.....

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10012]
I was pondering the same thing, about how it seemed to be Five Eyes countries that were hitting totalitarianism the hardest just a few days ago. The I saw a video from Paris that had 8 up-armored riot cops being sent in to beat the mortal hell out ONE poor girl with steel batons, all because he was not wearing a mask... so now I have to add France to the list, which mars my Five Eyes ponderings somewhat.

I'm not sure how it's going in most Asian countries, but would expect a Chinese crackdown, since they are already well know totalitarians. Likewise for Cuba and Venezuela in the Western Hemisphere.

No one pays any attention to Africa, So I don't know how lockdowns are proceeding there, either. European countries other than the UK and France are a mystery to me as well, so it may well be that the Five Eyes connection is just skewed for me because I know more about what is going on there. the rest of the world may be paddling the same canoe for all I know.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-11-2021, 10:14 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I was pondering the same thing, about how it seemed to be Five Eyes countries that were hitting totalitarianism the hardest just a few days ago. The I saw a video from Paris that had 8 up-armored riot cops being sent in to beat the mortal hell out ONE poor girl with steel batons, all because he was not wearing a mask... so now I have to add France to the list, which mars my Five Eyes ponderings somewhat.

I'm not sure how it's going in most Asian countries, but would expect a Chinese crackdown, since they are already well know totalitarians. Likewise for Cuba and Venezuela in the Western Hemisphere.

No one pays any attention to Africa, So I don't know how lockdowns are proceeding there, either. European countries other than the UK and France are a mystery to me as well, so it may well be that the Five Eyes connection is just skewed for me because I know more about what is going on there. the rest of the world may be paddling the same canoe for all I know.

Hmm tinycrying   is anyone considering the possibility, that what we are witnessing now is the work of Hyper-Dimensional Entities....which has taken control of humans ?

After watching many creepy videos, dictator Dan from Australia, Dr. Kerry Chant Australia , PM Ardern New Zealend , and others ....i cant rule out the possibility that other entitys are infact working ....

Australian Officials Again Announce a New World Order

What Mystics & Prophets Revealed About Hyper-Dimensional Entities – Part 1

Mind virus wetiko

Quote:Beyond the Frequency Band of Normal Perception

We have to take seriously the idea that the hidden ruler(s) of this crazy world are invisible, or at least, operate from frequencies beyond normal perception. After all, no one knows exactly from where thoughts originate. If there were a force that could control which thoughts are beamed into the mind, then every single living person would be vulnerable to psychic attack. These hyper-dimensional entities are said to be able to infiltrate your mind, make their voice sound like yours and entice you to do their bidding – all with the aim of generating fear, which is their food. Are they are the “gods” of yore that demanded sacrifice? Are they the evil spirits that possess people? Are they the masters of trickery who continually try to keep us in fear and out of our center of power – our heart? What follows is a list of 10 different traditions and cultures that describe these hyper-dimensional entities using their own terms and ideas.

When looking creepy Joe Biden, he definitely look`s like being controlled .
The five eyes was expanded to more eyes....to 9 eyes and later to 14 eyes .

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10018]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10019]

Look`s like Denmark and Sweden are also in the alliance, but are acting different with covid-1984 ,at least for now...

The above alliance looks scary if we hypothesize that goverments would start war against  their own citizens, they had this system operational and ready. It seem like at least 10 of those countrys are allready doing it ? tinysurprised

Not so much an alliance but an agreement to share certain kinds of intelligence.  5-eyes is the most sharing, but not sure where New Zealand stands these days.

Most of the European countries, Canada, and the USA are part of NATO as far as alliances go.

Cheers

(09-11-2021, 02:39 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Not so much an alliance but an agreement to share certain kinds of intelligence.  5-eyes is the most sharing, but not sure where New Zealand stands these days.

Most of the European countries, Canada, and the USA are part of NATO as far as alliances go.

Cheers

New Zealand has Waihopai intelligence base

Snowden files: Inside Waihopai's domes

Snowden reveals New Zealand surveillance Waihopai Base

Australia has Pine Gap base

The U.S. Spy Hub in the Heart of Australia

Cheers
( for your eyes only ) :

PINE GAP - AUSTRALIA
Yes, Pine Gap was a very, very, very secret instillation for years my husband said.
As a matter of fact that installation and others is the why he had to have a such high security clearance.

There were or still are 5 ELINT Electronic Intelligence Surveillance compounds my husband needed an Ultra High Security Clearance for. 
One was in Pine Gap and one is kept aboard an SSBN Submarine One in Germany and the other in America, the fifth in Korea. 
These sites gathered intelligence.

I'm sure they have moved them, they were all transportable.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-11-2021, 04:39 PM)guohua Wrote: Yes, Pine Gap was a very, very, very secret instillation for years my husband said.
As a matter of fact that installation and others is the why he had to have a such high security clearance.

There were or still are 5 ELINT Electronic Intelligence Surveillance compounds my husband needed an Ultra High Security Clearance for. 
One was in Pine Gap and one is kept aboard an SSBN Submarine One in Germany and the other in America, the fifth in Korea. 
These sites gathered intelligence.

I'm sure they have moved them, they were all transportable.

Interesting guohua ,and so much data / information moving everyday all over the World via all the intelligence hubs.
It seem "unlikely" that they would ever shutdown the internet on purpose, because they need it for spying ? tinywondering
(09-11-2021, 06:21 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Five eyes countrys , an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Why it start to look more and more every day that in the five eyes countrys , there is common plan to execute Covid-1984 totalitarian tyranny ? tinybighuh
Sure there are also similar plans in other countrys too, but the 5 eyes catch my eyes ...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10009]

It look`s like the current status of those 5 are:

New Zealand       /   has fallen
Australia             / has fallen
Canada             / not yet totally fallen, but it`s on the process to get there ( no accurate knowledge about status )
UK                    / not yet totally fallen, but it`s on the process to get there  ( no accurate knowledge about status )
United States   / not yet  fallen, but it`s on the process to get there ( resistance  growing)

Is the surveillance Intelligence technology like the eye of Sauron, which is used in the five eyes countrys to push covid-1984 agenda, one way or another ?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10010]

I do not believe it all just coincidence, that the five eyes countrys seem to be rolling so same looking plans....

A good take on this. In map form, it makes a lot of sense be it 5, 9, or 14. The leadership of these countries are not calling the shots. No way. Ever see those videos of local news channels all puking out the same story verbatim? Because they do not generate the news story, they just broadcast it. Same here. "Leaders" are simply relaying what the story will be. 

I want to know who is writing the script? They are definitely hiding themselves well.
(09-11-2021, 06:59 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: 5-eyes is one look, but my take is that the entire West has been subverted.  Countries like France and Germany are already far along the path as well.

All around the West, the military establishments (I mean the senior leadership) have failed their countries.  Useless packs of perfumed princes (1) is all they are anymore.

It isn't a coincidence.  I'm beginning to think the Leftists began this process as soon as the internet made worldwide communications practical and inexpensive -- get their agents into government positions and begin purging their opponents.  What we are seeing now is the fruition of this plan, and it is clear the (genuine) political conservatives had no idea what was coming their way.  A political Pearl Harbor of sorts (2).

Cheers

1. Dead on. Useless and then some. Embarrassing. 

2. Good way to put it. There is ZERO chance all this spontaneously generated world wide after a few people got sick. No way.
@"ABNARTY" 

Don't know if you ever read a book called "About Face" by David Hackworth.  Well worth the read if you enjoy Army stories.

Hackworth called the Pentagon for what it is way back in the Vietnam War.  He ended up retiring to Australia because he was so disgusted.

Cheers

Well, whether one agrees with nuclear submarines or not, at least you now know who she works for.
minusculethinking

Quote:Jacinda Ardern vows to BAN Australia's new nuclear-powered submarines from New Zealand
waters just minutes after alliance with US and Britain to build them is announced

*Australia signed a new alliance with the US and UK to counter China, AUKUS
*For the first time in its history, Australia will build nuclear powered submarines
*New Zealand does not allow any nuclear-powered or armed vessels in its waters
*Jacinda Ardern said NZ not invited into the AUKUS alliance but didn't want to be
*UK, US supplying expertise and technology to Australia, subs built at Adelaide

'Jacinda Ardern has made it clear Australia's nuclear-powered submarines will not be welcome in New Zealand waters
when they hit the water. Australia, the US, and Britain on Thursday morning formed a new alliance to beef up security in
the Asia Pacific to counter the rising threat of China.

The Kiwi prime minister reiterated her country's strong anti-nuclear stance, but stressed ties with the three countries
remained strong. 'New Zealand's position in relation to the prohibition of nuclear powered vessels in our waters remains
unchanged,' she said just minutes after the announcement.

'The centrepiece of it is nuclear powered submarines and all parties are very well versed in understanding our position
on nuclear powered vessels and weapons.'

'They couldn't come into our internal waters… our legislation says no vessel wholly or fully powered by nuclear energy can
enter our internal waters.' 'That is a position held across parties for a long period of time.'

Ms Ardern insisted New Zealand had no interest in being part of the new 'AUKUS' triumvirate and saw it as less important
than the 'Five Eyes' intelligence sharing arrangement, which was formed in 1941.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10036]
 New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and Australia's Prime Minister Scott Morrison.

'[AUKUS] isn't at the level of existing partnership with UK, Canada, the US, Australia and Canada,' she claimed. 
Ardern said she was informed about Australia's partnership with the US and Britain at the same time as Scott Morrison's
cabinet, but wasn't invited. 'No we weren't approached, nor would I expect us to be,' Ardern said.

She said it was 'very clear' New Zealand wouldn't want to belong to the alliance because of its promotion of nuclear-powered
submarines. The New Zealand public has long supported an official anti-nuclear stance.

The American navy's nuclear-powered guided missile cruiser USS Truxtun came under heavy water-based protests from
civilians when it visited New Zealand in 1982. The nation's government made world headlines in the 1980s for denying a
visit by US destroyer USS Buchanan in 1985 after the US refused to deny that the warship had nuclear capability.

As part of the AUKUS arrangement, Australia's two most important allies will help it build nuclear-powered submarines for the
first time. 'It is the first time this technology has ever been made available to Australia. This is a one-off, as the President in
Washington has made very clear. This is a very special arrangement,' Mr Morrison said.

The prime minister was joined virtually for the announcement by US President Joe Biden and British Prime Minister Boris
Johnson in a historic joint press conference. None of the leaders mentioned China by name but the West is increasingly
concerned about Beijing's growing assertiveness and huge military build-up.

Ardern said New Zealand wants 'peace' in the region but does support 'more engagement' by the UK and US.
'We want peace and we want stability in our region and a rules based order preserved and that is position we will come at
on all these issues.'
Ms Ardern challenged the Kiwi opposition to come out and support her statements, given it had spoken in support of AUKUS...'
Archived Daily Mail Article:

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-16-2021, 09:09 AM)BIAD Wrote: Well, whether one agrees with nuclear submarines or not, at least you now know who she works for.
minusculethinking

Quote:Jacinda Ardern vows to BAN Australia's new nuclear-powered submarines from New Zealand
waters just minutes after alliance with US and Britain to build them is announced

*Australia signed a new alliance with the US and UK to counter China, AUKUS
*For the first time in its history, Australia will build nuclear powered submarines
*New Zealand does not allow any nuclear-powered or armed vessels in its waters
*Jacinda Ardern said NZ not invited into the AUKUS alliance but didn't want to be
*UK, US supplying expertise and technology to Australia, subs built at Adelaide

'Jacinda Ardern has made it clear Australia's nuclear-powered submarines will not be welcome in New Zealand waters
when they hit the water. Australia, the US, and Britain on Thursday morning formed a new alliance to beef up security in
the Asia Pacific to counter the rising threat of China.

The Kiwi prime minister reiterated her country's strong anti-nuclear stance, but stressed ties with the three countries
remained strong. 'New Zealand's position in relation to the prohibition of nuclear powered vessels in our waters remains
unchanged,' she said just minutes after the announcement.

'The centrepiece of it is nuclear powered submarines and all parties are very well versed in understanding our position
on nuclear powered vessels and weapons.'

'They couldn't come into our internal waters… our legislation says no vessel wholly or fully powered by nuclear energy can
enter our internal waters.' 'That is a position held across parties for a long period of time.'

Ms Ardern insisted New Zealand had no interest in being part of the new 'AUKUS' triumvirate and saw it as less important
than the 'Five Eyes' intelligence sharing arrangement, which was formed in 1941.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10036]
 New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and Australia's Prime Minister Scott Morrison.

'[AUKUS] isn't at the level of existing partnership with UK, Canada, the US, Australia and Canada,' she claimed. 
Ardern said she was informed about Australia's partnership with the US and Britain at the same time as Scott Morrison's
cabinet, but wasn't invited. 'No we weren't approached, nor would I expect us to be,' Ardern said.

She said it was 'very clear' New Zealand wouldn't want to belong to the alliance because of its promotion of nuclear-powered
submarines. The New Zealand public has long supported an official anti-nuclear stance.

The American navy's nuclear-powered guided missile cruiser USS Truxtun came under heavy water-based protests from
civilians when it visited New Zealand in 1982. The nation's government made world headlines in the 1980s for denying a
visit by US destroyer USS Buchanan in 1985 after the US refused to deny that the warship had nuclear capability.

As part of the AUKUS arrangement, Australia's two most important allies will help it build nuclear-powered submarines for the
first time. 'It is the first time this technology has ever been made available to Australia. This is a one-off, as the President in
Washington has made very clear. This is a very special arrangement,' Mr Morrison said.

The prime minister was joined virtually for the announcement by US President Joe Biden and British Prime Minister Boris
Johnson in a historic joint press conference. None of the leaders mentioned China by name but the West is increasingly
concerned about Beijing's growing assertiveness and huge military build-up.

Ardern said New Zealand wants 'peace' in the region but does support 'more engagement' by the UK and US.
'We want peace and we want stability in our region and a rules based order preserved and that is position we will come at
on all these issues.'
Ms Ardern challenged the Kiwi opposition to come out and support her statements, given it had spoken in support of AUKUS...'

Yeeh and Ardern seems hypocrite , she sayed "We want peace and we want stability in our region"   but she has turned to person who terrorize NZ own people with her covid-1984 tyranny....

She is evil
(09-16-2021, 09:09 AM)BIAD Wrote: Well, whether one agrees with nuclear submarines or not, at least you now know who she works for.
minusculethinking

Seems fair to me. After all, it IS their water. So we can just stand back way offshore and roll film as China takes their beaches. No problem.

I'm pretty sure China won't care about their silly nuclear prohibitions when they storm the beaches, so it's all good. We can just watch as Arden wags her finger at them and informs them that invasion with nuclear powered or capable craft is a big fat no-no. Bet that goes over well, and is sure to keep the Kiwis safe and sound from problematic invasions.

I've only met one New Zealander in my entire life. She was pretty weird, too. It's probably caused by something in their water there that we would do well to steer clear of anyhow.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Ardern look like Chinese stooge

Xi Jinping deploys Ardern against Morrison as Australia bags nuclear submarine technology

Jacinda’s Ardern: A pseudo-liberal par excellence, a part-time administrator and a closeted Chinese stooge

"Keep the nuclear submarines out, this is Chinese waters now "
Ardern is a school hall monitor that was handed real power.  People like her are frightening.  They'll do everything in the name of their ideology.

Cheers