Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eliminating An Imminent ISIS-K Threat
It taked 19 days them to admit that they killed innocent civilians Aug 29 in Kabul .

U.S. drone strikes an ISIS-K vehicle packed with explosives in Kabul

On next day RT allready publish this article :  UNICEF says SEVEN children were killed in Kabul drone strike that US said targeted ISIS-K terrorists

Then after many meetings in Pentagon :  ‘A mistake’: US admits Kabul drone strike killed 10 civilians, incl. 7 children, and NO ISIS-K terrorists; no one will be punished

No one will be punished...it`s all part of war , that they wanted after 9/11 by going to Afganistan .

twitter

It seems like using drones against terrorist causes too much collateral damage, totally reckless minusculemooning
My guess is that the Taliban gave the US the strike coordinates which were supposed to target Al Qaeda but the Taliban lied and instead gave them coordinates that would strike  Afghanis who collaborated with the US against the Taliban previously. 

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what went down, but then the Biden administration needs their crayons sharpened for sure!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(09-18-2021, 04:23 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: My guess is that the Taliban gave the US the strike coordinates which were supposed to target Al Qaeda but the Taliban lied and instead gave them coordinates that would strike  Afghanis who collaborated with the US against the Taliban previously. 

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what went down, but then the Biden administration needs their crayons sharpened for sure!

Was that normal procedure there, in Afganistan to get target coordinates from taliban ? I thought they were not exactly best friends , so trusting them for drone strike would look odd ? Not that i would know the situation there, so cant rule out it
If they want to remove a burgeoning terrorist threat in AFG, leveling the ISI headquarters in Islamabad would be a good start.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-18-2021, 05:46 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: If they want to remove a burgeoning terrorist threat in AFG, leveling the ISI headquarters in Islamabad would be a good start.

Cheers

That cannot be said loudly enough, or often enough! ISI has ALWAYS worked against US interests, and stolen usually about 90% of the money we filtered through them to support those interests. They are the creators and originators of the Taliban, recruited out of Pakistani madrasas. That is why Afghans hate the Taliban - they have an aversion to being ruled by foreigners, which the Taliban are.

----

I have decided to stop assisting poor folks in the US with deliveries in my vehicle. I do not want to be the first drone strike in America that "proves" ISIS-K is here and plotting attacks.

It might hit the gas tank and create a "secondary explosion", and thereby "prove" I was actually carrying explosives instead of groceries for the needy.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-18-2021, 04:51 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(09-18-2021, 04:23 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: My guess is that the Taliban gave the US the strike coordinates which were supposed to target Al Qaeda but the Taliban lied and instead gave them coordinates that would strike  Afghanis who collaborated with the US against the Taliban previously. 

Was that normal procedure there, in Afganistan to get target coordinates from taliban ? I thought they were not exactly best friends , so trusting them for drone strike would look odd ? Not that i would know the situation there, so cant rule out it

No, not normal at all! But this is the sort of dumb crap that has been going on since the Biden regime took over.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(09-18-2021, 04:51 PM)Kenzo Wrote:

Absolutely, positively not. No way, shape, or form. But when you get the State Department running things...
(09-18-2021, 09:02 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-18-2021, 05:46 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: If they want to remove a burgeoning terrorist threat in AFG, leveling the ISI headquarters in Islamabad would be a good start.

Cheers

That cannot be said loudly enough, or often enough! ISI has ALWAYS worked against US interests, and stolen usually about 90% of the money we filtered through them to support those interests. They are the creators and originators of the Taliban, recruited out of Pakistani madrasas. That is why Afghans hate the Taliban - they have an aversion to being ruled by foreigners, which the Taliban are.

----

I have decided to stop assisting poor folks in the US with deliveries in my vehicle. I do not want to be the first drone strike in America that "proves" ISIS-K is here and plotting attacks.

It might hit the gas tank and create a "secondary explosion", and thereby "prove" I was actually carrying explosives instead of groceries for the needy.

ISI does have bad reputation, they have caused a lot mess there for long time..

They allready  fly war drones in UK skies , the sky guardian drone can be armed also...large military drones may be used for surveillance and intelligence

twitter

Safety fears for residents over testing of new military drone

protector

Why there is a need to have war drones flying in countrys like UK ?  I dont see it as "normal " part of normal society to have big war drones flying in the skies in country what is not a war zone.

Yeeh, they could think you "might" be ISIS-K and blow you as Righteous over the horizon strike tinywondering

Next they hunt the anti-vaccine conspiracy theoryst as a threat to national security tinysure

Cheers

Or maybe motorising the Taliban's pedal-boats?!!
tinysurprised

Quote:Armed Taliban fighters seen riding pedal boats on lake in Afghanistan

'They’re taking their favorite weapons out on the water.
More than two dozen Taliban fighters, armed with rocket launchers and assault rifles, were seen riding
in colorful, swan-themed pedal boats at Band-e Amir National Park in the eastern Bamiyan province of
Afghanistan Saturday.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10051]
Messin' About On The River.

In one of the photos shared to Twitter by reporter Jake Hanrahan, a Taliban fighter appears to be aiming
a rocket-powered grenade. The deep blue lakes in the heart of the country had been considered a relative
safe haven before the militant group’s takeover last month.

“This park serves as an icon for the identity of the Afghan people for essentially a beacon of stability for
three decades of chaos that they went through,” Alex Dehgan, formerly with the Wildlife Conservation
Society, told CNN in 2019.

James Willcox, founder of UK-based tour company Untamed Borders, said that it had once been safe
enough to bring visiting groups. “Every time we take people [to Band-e-Amir], they have a great day,”
Willcox told CNN at the time.

“Most people’s impression of Afghanistan is that it’s dry desert, full of just war and terror and misery and
fundamentalism. Whereas all those things exist, but lots of other things exist as well...
The general sort of banality of life doesn’t happen on the news, but it goes on all around us.”

Afghanistan’s new rulers have seen growing conflict with the even more extreme ISIS-K, which are have
a stronghold in the eastern Nangarhar province. Explosions on Saturday in the city of Jalalabad left three
dead, at least some of whom were Taliban members. Protests are also occurring across the country in
response to the Taliban’s new ban on girls returning to school...'
New York Post:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-20-2021, 08:56 AM)BIAD Wrote:

Cheers

Or maybe motorising the Taliban's pedal-boats?!!
tinysurprised

Quote:Armed Taliban fighters seen riding pedal boats on lake in Afghanistan

'They’re taking their favorite weapons out on the water.
More than two dozen Taliban fighters, armed with rocket launchers and assault rifles, were seen riding
in colorful, swan-themed pedal boats at Band-e Amir National Park in the eastern Bamiyan province of
Afghanistan Saturday.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10051]
Messin' About On The River.

In one of the photos shared to Twitter by reporter Jake Hanrahan, a Taliban fighter appears to be aiming
a rocket-powered grenade. The deep blue lakes in the heart of the country had been considered a relative
safe haven before the militant group’s takeover last month.

“This park serves as an icon for the identity of the Afghan people for essentially a beacon of stability for
three decades of chaos that they went through,” Alex Dehgan, formerly with the Wildlife Conservation
Society, told CNN in 2019.

James Willcox, founder of UK-based tour company Untamed Borders, said that it had once been safe
enough to bring visiting groups. “Every time we take people [to Band-e-Amir], they have a great day,”
Willcox told CNN at the time.

“Most people’s impression of Afghanistan is that it’s dry desert, full of just war and terror and misery and
fundamentalism. Whereas all those things exist, but lots of other things exist as well...
The general sort of banality of life doesn’t happen on the news, but it goes on all around us.”

Afghanistan’s new rulers have seen growing conflict with the even more extreme ISIS-K, which are have
a stronghold in the eastern Nangarhar province. Explosions on Saturday in the city of Jalalabad left three
dead, at least some of whom were Taliban members. Protests are also occurring across the country in
response to the Taliban’s new ban on girls returning to school...'
New York Post:

AOC would be so proud. How is that for cutting down on pollution? Wonder if they picked up any trash that might have been floating out in the lake? Now that's taking the New Green Deal international!!!!!
(09-19-2021, 06:20 AM)Kenzo Wrote:  ISI does have bad reputation, they have caused a lot mess there for long time..

They allready  fly war drones in UK skies , the sky guardian drone can be armed also...large military drones may be used for surveillance and intelligence

twitter

protector

Why there is a need to have war drones flying in countrys like UK ?  I dont see it as "normal " part of normal society to have big war drones flying in the skies in country what is not a war zone.

Yeeh, they could think you "might" be ISIS-K and blow you as Righteous over the horizon strike tinywondering

Next they hunt the anti-vaccine conspiracy theoryst as a threat to national security tinysure

back during the Soviet War in Afghanistan, all of the US assistance to the mujahideen had to be run through and "coordinated" by ISI in Islamabad and Peshawar. Part of that "coordination" apparently involved them skimming about 80% of all the money off the top before distributing the remainder to the actual intended recipients. So we started sending more hardware and less cash, and ISI simply switched to taking the bulk of the hardware and selling it on the black market for cash.

ISI is composed of pure-bred theivin' bastards.

The also created the Taliban out of Pakistani natives from madrasas in the Northwest Frontier and from around Peshawar, and sent it into Afghanistan initially as a proxy force to take over Afghanistan and run it as a puppet regime. It seems none of that has changed - Pakistan has been running bombing missions into the Panjshir Valley recently in support of Taliban operations there, and during the US war in Afghanistan, the bulk of the Taliban's outside support came from Pakistan, probably paid for by money they had initially stolen from the US during the Soviet war there.

Pakistan as a nation is not the friend of the US as a nation. Never has been, never will be. I do have a couple of Pakistani friends, but that is on a personal level. On a national level, I do not understand why we have not bombed them into a glass parking lot already.

===============================

I used to live in Kansas City, Missouri. A few years ago, this was early summer of 2013 or 2014, I saw a Predator drone flying low, at I would guess about 3000 feet, directly above the downtown of Kansas City. That is pretty low for a Predator drone, and it was almost like they WANTED it to be seen.

So I asked some questions and put some bees in some bonnets. I mean, I LIVED in Kansas City, and if they expected stuff to randomly start exploding there, I wanted a heads-up! The answer got back to me that "it was unarmed, just flying a reconnaissance mission". My ass it was. You don't fly reconnaissance with a Predator drone when there are other, purpose designed and built drones far more suitable for just that very task. Predators are to find people and kill them. that is their purpose in life.

Besides, what kind of "reconnaissance" are they going to be doing in Kansas City, which is almost at the exact geographic center of the US? It was flying over the downtown area, which was about 8 or 10 miles north of the Federal Center, which was down to the south on Bannister.

So, they are flying them here, too. God only knows why, 'cause they ain't tellin'...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-21-2021, 12:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 06:20 AM)Kenzo Wrote:  ISI does have bad reputation, they have caused a lot mess there for long time..

twitter

protector

back during the Soviet War in Afghanistan, all of the US assistance to the mujahideen had to be run through and "coordinated" by ISI in Islamabad and Peshawar. Part of that "coordination" apparently involved them skimming about 80% of all the money off the top before distributing the remainder to the actual intended recipients. So we started sending more hardware and less cash, and ISI simply switched to taking the bulk of the hardware and selling it on the black market for cash.

ISI is composed of pure-bred theivin' bastards.

The also created the Taliban out of Pakistani natives from madrasas in the Northwest Frontier and from around Peshawar, and sent it into Afghanistan initially as a proxy force to take over Afghanistan and run it as a puppet regime. It seems none of that has changed - Pakistan has been running bombing missions into the Panjshir Valley recently in support of Taliban operations there, and during the US war in Afghanistan, the bulk of the Taliban's outside support came from Pakistan, probably paid for by money they had initially stolen from the US during the Soviet war there.

Pakistan as a nation is not the friend of the US as a nation. Never has been, never will be. I do have a couple of Pakistani friends, but that is on a personal level. On a national level, I do not understand why we have not bombed them into a glass parking lot already.

===============================

I used to live in Kansas City, Missouri. A few years ago, this was early summer of 2013 or 2014, I saw a Predator drone flying low, at I would guess about 3000 feet, directly above the downtown of Kansas City. That is pretty low for a Predator drone, and it was almost like they WANTED it to be seen.

So I asked some questions and put some bees in some bonnets. I mean, I LIVED in Kansas City, and if they expected stuff to randomly start exploding there, I wanted a heads-up! The answer got back to me that "it was unarmed, just flying a reconnaissance mission". My ass it was. You don't fly reconnaissance with a Predator drone when there are other, purpose designed and built drones far more suitable for just that very task. Predators are to find people and kill them. that is their purpose in life.

Besides, what kind of "reconnaissance" are they going to be doing in Kansas City, which is almost at the exact geographic center of the US? It was flying over the downtown area, which was about 8 or 10 miles north of the Federal Center, which was down to the south on Bannister.

So, they are flying them here, too. God only knows why, 'cause they ain't tellin'...

The Haqqani network seems to be big part of the problems. Named from Jamia Dar al-Ulum Haqqania madrassa , people who study there start using the haqqania name , that`s how haqqani network gets more people..

Having sniper rifle might be usefull in case of gettiing chased by drone tinywhat, thought not sure is that as easy like in the movies ...shooting moving drone with few shots ? 

Yeeh it sounds odd that drone like that flying in Kansas city .