Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just a rumor for now..but ??
Quote:A FRIEND SENT THIS TO ME ....HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN HEARING SOMETHING ALONG THESE LINES ?

Sent: Friday, September 10, 2021, 01:33:17 AM GMT+7
Subject: Hope this is not true

Just got this from my sister in Florida
Wtf

This is not confirmed but something we should be aware of this evening

So this is supposedly being shared with the media ahead of Biden’s press conference this afternoon.

Looks like Biden's Covid 19 executive orders are starting to show up online, leaked from the press organizations that have been sent copies in advance of the media blitz.

the unvaccinated are ineligible for Social Security, SSI disability, federal extended unemployment assistance, covid rent assistance, employment placement or training

you are going to be assessed a special tax, roughly 15% of your income, if you're unvaccinated, to "cover substantial federal medical costs"

the unvaccinated are no longer free to partake of interstate travel by vehicle on federal roadways.

the unvaccinated are no longer free to travel by air either domestically or internationally. TSA will enforce at all ports of entry.

any employer that does any business with the federal government will be required to show 100% vaccine compliance from the workforce by October 31st. Any business that can not, or will not comply will face substantial fines and potential revocation of any federal contracts.

any employer-sponsored health insurer is free from liability and can drop any unvaccinated persons from their policies or deny coverage based upon vaccination status

hospitals are given legal immunity, making them free to prioritize or deny healthcare based upon vaccination status.

Sent from my iPhone

OK Southern border crossing and new arrivals from Afghanistan, plus the 600 thousand postal workers get a free pass. minusculebonker
Not after yesterday's speech apparently.

I haven't seen the details yet, but I bet your intell is accurate.

Thanks for the heads up.
It look`s to me like a declaration of war .  Would civil war start if senile Biden would go that far ?
(09-10-2021, 03:21 PM)Kenzo Wrote: It look`s to me like a declaration of war .  Would civil war start if senile Biden would go that far ?

I doubt it would start civil war, but there would certainly be legal challenges.

Regarding Social Security and SSI, we paid into that for our entire lives with the understanding it would be repaid back to us if and when we needed it - they can't legally revoke what we have already paid for.

The population under attack in those pronouncements is primarily old and permanently injured people who for the most part are physically unfit to bear arms, so how would that civil war play out?

Restricting travel on "Federal roadways" would be severely problematic - I doubt the Feds have enough muscle to enforce such an edict. There are a LOT of roadways in the US, so that would mean a lot of roadblocks and checkpoints, and that is sure to create a backlash. Since WE paid for those roadways, it would amount to taxation without representation, which would be yet another legal challenge. Personally, I've already played that scenario out in my head, and I would just cross state lines on state roads rather than interstate highways (which I presume is what they mean by "Federal Roads") to bypass the roadblocks.

States administer the Federal pandemic unemployment insurance, and hell, they haven't coughed up my last several thousand dollars anyhow, even before this claim. They promised it to me, then never delivered it, so I'm unconcerned about that. Those payments ended September 4th anyhow, for everyone, so threatening to withhold them is a pretty empty threat. They still owe me over a year's worth that I will never see, the lyin' bastards! Threatening to "cut me off" now means nothing at all in light of the past over a year's worth of payments they have already promised and failed to deliver. Likewise their "pandemic stimulus payments" - they still owe me about 2000 dollars in stimulus from last year's tax return that they have already refused to pay out despite the documentation that they owe it to me, and I'll never see that. either. They have refused to pay ALL of my "stimulus" payments going back to the Bush stimulus of around 2008, so in reality they owe me even more, none of which I will ever see.

Telling me that they won't pay what they already owe me and have refused to pay means nothing - what kind of threat is it to refuse to pay what they have already refused to pay? 

As far as the 15% "special income tax" goes, what is 15% of nothing? No real threat there, either. BidenHarris would have to allow the country to go back to work to have a hope in hell of collecting any of that. They can "create" jobs all day long, and ain't nobody going to take them until they allow us to breathe at work, which they are studiously trying not to allow. I don't even bother going to apply for jobs any more because of their insane masking policies.

We would have to have employment before the threat about "employer sponsored health insurance" would have any teeth. See above about the employment thing.

I don't go to doctors or hospitals, so to me that threat means nothing, too. However, for those who do partake of such amenities, there is a thing called "the Hippocratic Oath" that would prove problematic for healthcare providers should they refuse to care for anyone on such a flimsy basis.

The bit about Federal Contractors appears to be legit. I've already advised one Federal Contractor of my acquaintance to just go private and tell the Feds to go piss up a rope over that. It will hurt the Feds more than it will the contractors when they can't find anyone to do their dirty work.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

They are giddy over how swimmingly it is going in Australia. They want to catch up. 

I am guessing they will push and push and push. When it explodes? Well then it is domestic terrorism. 

I am more concerned over the people I know who support this BS. They are excited to get their Junior Nazi Patrol badge but it won't happen. They will be crushed.
(09-10-2021, 08:38 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: They are giddy over how swimmingly it is going in Australia. They want to catch up. 

I am guessing they will push and push and push. When it explodes? Well then it is domestic terrorism. 

I am more concerned over the people I know who support this BS. They are excited to get their Junior Nazi Patrol badge but it won't happen. They will be crushed.

I think BidenHarris may have made a tactical error when he riled up all the Afghanistan vets.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Pelosi earlyer...

Nancy Pelosi "We cannot require someone to be vaccinated," saying "it's a matter of privacy."

Pelosi: 'We cannot require someone to be vaccinated' against COVID-19