Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NO FDA approved COVID-19 injection available anywhere in the United States

As some people were assuming right after the FDA "approval "of Pfizer vax, the thing was another attempt to fool people believe that the fully approved gene therapy jab is now there and ready to use .

Major law firm confirms FDA deceived America with its ‘approval’ of Pfizer vax

Quote:When the U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced Aug. 23 it had granted full approval to the first Covid “vaccine” under the brand name Comirnaty, the mainstream media immediately ran with the narrative.

Joe Biden jumped in front of a microphone and told businesses they needed to “step up” the mandating of vaccines for their employees.

Dr. Anthony Fauci told national media outlets he expected a whole host of new “mandates” to be fueled by the “approval” of the Pfizer jab.

There’s only one problem. The “approval” given by the FDA was not for the Pfizer jab currently available in the U.S. market.
The devil is always in the details. Some of us weren’t fooled.

Quote:WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has done a bait and switch by announcing it approved its “first COVID-19 vaccine” in order to push the “vaccine” mandates and protect the Pfizer pharmaceutical company from legal liability. However, there is currently no fully licensed COVID shot on the United States market.
Albeit confusing, and probably intentionally so, this summarizes the current status of the Pfizer-BioNTech shots:

1. All existing Pfizer vials (in the hundreds of millions), remain under the federal Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) (meaning people have the “option to accept or refuse”);
  2. The third or “booster” Pfizer shot is identical to the above and remains under the EUA with limited use to certain categories of people;
  3. BioNTech received FDA approval for people ages 16 and above under the name Comirnaty, but there are no Comirnaty doses available in the United States;
  4. In other words, there is currently NO FDA approved COVID-19 injection available anywhere in the United States. Every COVID shot in America remains under the EUA law and thus people have the “option to accept or refuse” them; and
  5. Even when an FDA approved COVID shot becomes available, individuals are protected by federal law and many states laws from being forced to get these shots based on their sincere religious beliefs or conscience rights.

Quote:The Pfizer injection, on the other hand, is still considered experimental under U.S. law. There is a legal difference between products approved under authorization of emergency use (EAU) compared with those the FDA has fully licensed. The FDA issued another letter for the existing Pfizer shots which confirms they are still under EUA, are not fully approved, and has a liability shield.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9976]
(09-07-2021, 07:13 AM)Kenzo Wrote: As some people were assuming right after the FDA "approval "of Pfizer vax, the thing was another attempt to fool people believe that the fully approved gene therapy jab is now there and ready to use .

Quote:WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has done a bait and switch by announcing it approved its “first COVID-19 vaccine” in order to push the “vaccine” mandates and protect the Pfizer pharmaceutical company from legal liability. However, there is currently no fully licensed COVID shot on the United States market.
Albeit confusing, and probably intentionally so, this summarizes the current status of the Pfizer-BioNTech shots:

1. All existing Pfizer vials (in the hundreds of millions), remain under the federal Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) (meaning people have the “option to accept or refuse”);
  2. The third or “booster” Pfizer shot is identical to the above and remains under the EUA with limited use to certain categories of people;
  3. BioNTech received FDA approval for people ages 16 and above under the name Comirnaty, but there are no Comirnaty doses available in the United States;
  4. In other words, there is currently NO FDA approved COVID-19 injection available anywhere in the United States. Every COVID shot in America remains under the EUA law and thus people have the “option to accept or refuse” them; and
  5. Even when an FDA approved COVID shot becomes available, individuals are protected by federal law and many states laws from being forced to get these shots based on their sincere religious beliefs or conscience rights.

They should not fool themselves - I, and some others, will ALWAYS have the option to accept or refuse what is injected into our bodies. WE decide what our options are, we do not allow those trying to kill us to issue our options to us. To do so would be suicidal madness.

You will eventually see me on the evening news if they think otherwise and try to force that issue.

I give no shits about any "FDA approval" - the only approval that matters to me is "Ninurta's approval". Any other "approval" is just a fart in a wind storm when it comes to making health decisions for MY OWN one and only body. They can make decisions for their own health, but best leave me alone to decide on MINE.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I tried reading the FDA letter you linked. 

I failed. I did not understand most of it. I think it was deliberately written that way.
(09-07-2021, 07:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 07:13 AM)Kenzo Wrote: As some people were assuming right after the FDA "approval "of Pfizer vax, the thing was another attempt to fool people believe that the fully approved gene therapy jab is now there and ready to use .

They should not fool themselves - I, and some others, will ALWAYS have the option to accept or refuse what is injected into our bodies. WE decide what our options are, we do not allow those trying to kill us to issue our options to us. To do so would be suicidal madness.

You will eventually see me on the evening news if they think otherwise and try to force that issue.

I give no shits about any "FDA approval" - the only approval that matters to me is "Ninurta's approval". Any other "approval" is just a fart in a wind storm when it comes to making health decisions for MY OWN one and only body. They can make decisions for their own health, but best leave me alone to decide on MINE.

Give him the gun .....Give him all the guns !

(09-08-2021, 12:34 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I tried reading the FDA letter you linked. 

I failed. I did not understand most of it. I think it was deliberately written that way.

Yeeh...they must have army of lawyers to write the most twisted thing ever  tinyhuh
(09-08-2021, 06:06 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 12:34 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I tried reading the FDA letter you linked. 

Yeeh...they must have army of lawyers to write the most twisted thing ever  tinyhuh

Yup. You nailed it.