Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Senator Schumer to save the planet
The climate Alarmist....How soon they forget..
That guy has really good videos. I'm grateful he is out there. 

With regards to climate change, I am clueless how to even discuss this with some people anymore. Charlatans like Schumer prey upon these same people. 

How do you even start with somebody who is convinced ANYTHING weather-wise is climate change? If it rains? Climate change. Snows? Climate change. And if we don't reduce our "carbon footprint", we are all going to die.
(09-06-2021, 01:44 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: How do you even start with somebody who is convinced ANYTHING weather-wise is climate change? If it rains? Climate change. Snows? Climate change. And if we don't reduce our "carbon footprint", we are all going to die.

I know the kind. if it rains, that's a sign of climate change. If it DOESN'T rain, well that's a sign of climate change, too, and will lead to a climate change induced drought. Literally ANYTHING that happens or does not happen in the sky they take to be a sign from their climate change god that he is at work.

There is just no way to argue with folks like that, folks who thing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is a literal sign from their god. That, more than anything else, is what convinced me that the climate change dogma is just another new religion, nothing more.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-06-2021, 10:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 01:44 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: How do you even start with somebody who is convinced ANYTHING weather-wise is climate change? If it rains? Climate change. Snows? Climate change. And if we don't reduce our "carbon footprint", we are all going to die.

I know the kind. if it rains, that's a sign of climate change. If it DOESN'T rain, well that's a sign of climate change, too, and will lead to a climate change induced drought. Literally ANYTHING that happens or does not happen in the sky they take to be a sign from their climate change god that he is at work.

There is just no way to argue with folks like that, folks who thing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is a literal sign from their god. That, more than anything else, is what convinced me that the climate change dogma is just another new religion, nothing more.

Great point!